PAY

PAY

MY

STROKE

nigger

fuck that guy

>hey guys FRANCIS HERE
>anyways i usually dont get politcal on this channel but republicans are evil and i could literally die from this healthcare repeal
and what does Sup Forums do?
>PAY
>FATS LIKE BOOGER DESERVE TO DIE
you guys are awful

how do swimshorts get that big

Isn't this the guy that ate the jar of mayonnaise on camera? Now he wants people to pay for his resulting healthcare? Jesus.

I hate fat people.

Is this real?

pudding*

Forced perspective. Those are actually two orange parachutes sewn together.

Yes. But don't worry, they're OK.

ALL THIS TALKING AND STILL NO PAYING

no

Artistic right wingers????? No such people exist OP

Nah. There's thicc and then there's disgustingly obese. His dick probably fell into a different dimension.

I think there is new wave of /Pol posters that aren't horrid human beings. Storm weenies need to step it up.

NO

how does one get so fat in the first place
is there something in the american food since you don't see THAT obese people anywhere

Someone should send this pic to him

> not thicc

low t faggot

BOMLAND HUMP WILL PAY FOR THER TWO SCHROPES

There was an earthquake at my house on the day boogie supposedly fell out of his chair and broke his ass

coincidence?

Where does Boogie live anyway?

Somewhere in the deep redneck south

Alabama / Arkansas i think

Just go outside and see. It's impossible to miss him

Yea

Lots and lots of corn syrup

Garbage food and soda is very cheap, same with fast food so it's much easier for poorer people to buy that over healthier foods which are more expensive, and they can buy it in larger quantities.

That's not true. Water is cheaper than soda and potatos, carrots and rice are cheaper than fast food.

Oh come on, those aren't valid comparisons. It's about taste too. Once you get accustomed to fast food, you crave it. Your body goes "holy shit, this is sending me all sorts of signals to eat more." because it finds a high calorie thing. Remember, your body doesn't realize that we're in 2017. It thinks we're in the jungle and starving, so when it finds something super high calorie, that's tasty, it's going to want a lot of it.

Fast food is also cheap, so it just reinforces it. It's a multiplier.

Food is a fucking addiction and people who can't or won't break it will end up like all the other addicts. It's not even a matter of cost after they've already been hooked.

>Fast food is also cheap
What exactly do you mean by "fast food" and "cheap"? You don't mean stuff like McDonald's, do you?

>Once you get accustomed to fast food, you crave it.
It's more like once you get accustomed to 3000+ calories, you crave that, because your body thinks anything less than usual is starving. You can only eat fast food and stay thin, if you just eat little of it.

HAND OVER THE HEALTHCARE DONALD

>i could literally die from this healthcare repeal
that's not why he's going to die, retard