WTF

Barely came back from vacation. WTF happened with Jewlbert? I thought you autists were supposed to get him fired? Now i'm hearing he won?

can someone explain to me why he still has a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kahoWJOsjoc
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert's_AmeriCone_Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLOMPF

RELINQUISH THE ICE CREAM SCOOP

>I won
What a childish response. Colbert's show and career are in the tubes.

He triggered Sup Forums into spamming a shitty forced meme. Now he's getting more publicity than ever. He won in every sense of the word.

Literally who?

RWDS when?

Why do even bother to breathe?

we meme'd the president into office how did (((he))) defeat the collective autism of Sup Forums ?

GREMPF

>can someone explain to me why he still has a job?
maybe the kikes can't find a nigger for the job

trump winning is as bad as the downfall of the third reich?

Sup Forums failed!

we need the_donald to get on this and see if they can do anything

>NatSoc Germany losing was a diaster for the West
Couldnt agree more

This is exactly what Colbert would say. Does Colbert shitpost here to defend himself anonymously?

except he never said that

>Got brief media attention for acting like a retard
>"I WON!!"

who is he?

It says "I won". So clearly he said "I won".
youtube.com/watch?v=kahoWJOsjoc

He's been trying to get Trump to acknowledge him for a year, and he finally did by calling him talentless.
This is what late night talk shows have come down to.

this shitheel must be an adherent of the Trudeau Doctrine

that

contact the show sponsors and complain. companies routinely pull sponsorship over just this sort of thing

He got media attention for roasting Trump and then getting all the alt-right crybabies to reveal their triggered snowflake nature and call for his firing over some bad nasty words that he had every right to say.

BLURMPHF U DONT OWN NOTHIN GOYIM

The end of the war was a disaster?

shut your fucking mouth that's my favorite meme I almost threw up from it earlier today

not sarcasm actually go fuck yourself

This. He's fucking jacking off because he got a (you)

I liked him during the Bush era. Did he change or did I change?

The threads here were made by his shills. People like you.

I won glumpf

is that how we're spinning it everytime we fail to accomplish something?

He did. Happens to all of them, you damn well know trump supporters in Hollywood don't get work. Anyone who doesn't embrace lefty bullshit doesn't get work, while those who say they want to punch trump in the face get very publicly chosen for $850000 per episode sitcoms.

Dubya was a piece of shit. Most Liberals and Conservatives agree on that one.

If you're gonna shoop something don't make it take literally 20 seconds to check.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

>we

A lot of actors and VAs bitched a great deal during election day (and some are still bitching now). Of course I know Goylywood has an agenda to push, but I can't help but feel like quite a bit of those people lied about how they felt about Trump's win to appease their audience and higher-ups. It's a dirty, dirty industry.

>Declaring victory in what's basically an internet chat room troll battle conflict.

This is the saddest and most unintentionally hilarious moment in all of TV history.

I know Colbert is bitter and vindictive, but now it's starting to get embarrassing.

Wait so this guy is saying the downfall of the Third Reich was bad? Is he based? I've actually never heard of this guy

I don't think most of us really wanted him to get fired over speech we weren't exactly masturbating over. I get that some would have liked to see him gone just for the keks, but those of us that actually hold true to our values just wanted to rub the shit-libs noses in the fact that we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Proud gay cuck iirc.

>T_D

please go back

underrated

>I acted retarded because I wanted you to callme retarded, I WON

Colbert is a mess

Why should he care about a scoop when he has his own ice cream brand?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert's_AmeriCone_Dream

pol hasn't done shit to colbert. it takes the right weather conditions to move the autists to action.

his 'cock-holster' ploy did get the exact response his team of writers were looking for though, although you can blame normies and leddit for that. his ratings shot up afterward. something alot of us warned the nufags about. but they always take the bait.

Fuq. So what was the meaning of his tweet?

Why do you faggots talk about these faggots non-stop? Like, turn it off, nigger. Walk away.

Because Colbert triggered them hard.

we're just making fun of him. none of us watch his godawful show. he's like the worst impression of jay leno minus any charm plus the whole "from the mouth of Soros to the ears of the people" aspect. he's absolute deep state sponsored propaganda. he used to be funny too is the worst part. now I just really want him and his wife to receive rectal cancer. like honestly I call upon Satan and every demonic entity every night to wish him the most painful death imagineable.

Short answer is that CBS has NO ONE ELSE.

They were on the verge of firing Colbert last summer but he basically convinced them to hire a new writing staff (which John Stewart supposedly helped him pick out), had his media cronies run a smear campaign against Jimmy Fallon, and he's been riding the anti-Trump train hard as fuck to pander to get good ratings.

Long answer? He got in bed with Podesta a couple of years back when Colbert's cunt sister decided to capitalize on her brother's popularity for failed run for Congress.

In exchange for Podesta giving his sister huge amounts of money for her vanity run for high office, Colbert effectively agreed to be a paid shill for the DNC and Hillary Clinton. It was stated point blank in the Podesta emails that Podesta and Colbert were conspiring on Colbert pushing DNC talking points in his monologues and his show, since Election night, has been all about shilling the Russian narrative Hillary constructed to excuse her failure to be Trump as opposed to blaming herself as most people do.

Cause he is like someone who posts really dumb shit then tries to pass it as "h-haha i got your (you)s" which is funny coming from a tv celebrity
triggering my laughter

DAILY REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

NGLUI AH S-COO'PS

EP AH XAP ORR'E

Holy shit that was terrible. How much longer before he loses his job?

>Smear campaign?

Jimmy fallon blow hard dick

>It was stated point blank in the Podesta emails that Podesta and Colbert were conspiring on Colbert pushing DNC talking points
Link? Screenshot?

wikileaks/podesta
search colbert

he's literally having meltdowns every night

STFU FLUMPFY

count em' bucko!

He won in the Justine Trudeau sense of the word..... we have him in our crosshairs anytime were gonna fuck his shit up

REEEEEEE!!!

tough talk for a cock sucker

His show is now just him having a meltdown for an hour straight. You can tell he is all anxious, cant even think straight. It's actually more entertaining than it was before.

>all publicity is good publicity
this meme needs to die

OH PAWHAPSH EEZ FONDERINGH WAYY VUDD SAMWAN GET NAKLIRKODS WITAT RELINKVISHIN THE SCEWPS

>when you tease your enemies, they win

So which of the 118 entries is it?

why is he so obsessed with BLUMPFT? he's lost all self awareness.

Said the increasingly red man.

he'll win when he starts being funny again

t. Stephen Tyrone Colbert

if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you