Ruby Ridge

Redpill me on it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17128940/PBS_American_Experience_Ruby_Ridge_720p_x264_AAC_HDTV_MVGroup.or
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Jon Stewart You Don't Own
youtube.com/watch?v=79TWaRCYPao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Both FBI HQ and the Site Commanders in Idaho re-evaluated the situation based on information they were receiving from U.S. Marshals Hunt, Cooper and Roderick about what had happened on August 21. On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson, who was unaware that Vicki Weaver had been killed,[citation needed] wrote a memo with the following content, where the slashes indicate line breaks:

>OPR 004477 / Something to Consider / 1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit. / 2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting. / 3. Vicki has no charges against her. / 4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was / barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog. / Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the / shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

They shot his fucking dog.

Timmy, get the van.

fuck the feds
mcveigh did nothing wrong

Why didn't I know anything about this? This makes me sick

Mr dum dum started hanging out with skin heads, atf pretending to be skin head asked him to saw a shotgun, atf says he has to appear in court, he doesn't show, warrant issued, is Marshalls scope him out, dog sees them, shitstorm ensues

>Son, come here now!
>I'm coming, daddy!
Just kidding a piece of shit government official shot me in the back and murdered my mother while trying to pay her last respects to my rotting corpse.
I'm not usually one for an emotional triggering but this shit makes me want to blow up a government building with a fertilizer bomb.

Sad how we actually used to celebrate when people would not let the government take their guns

hhmmmm.. so atf can has more gibs?

bump
young fags, learn about this and Waco.

Will I get Ruby Ridge'd if I live off of the grid with gunz and fortify my house like a bunker and make a deep underground self-sustaining shelter?

Honestly fuck ruby ridge

Not much to say, law enforcement fucked up.

>Mr dum dum started hanging out with skin heads,
1st amendment
>asked him to saw a shotgun
2nd amendment
>is Marshalls scope him out, dog sees them, shitstorm ensues
You forgot the part where the ching chang chong "elite" sniper shot his wife

Not as long as you pay your taxes and obey the law

fed rat got him to saw off his shotgun then killed his family, fuck this nigger loving kike country.

learn about it and Waco.

Quick rundown?

They shot his dog? That's not nice.

There's nothing to red pill you on.

Even the FBI and the Federal Government realized they'd made a boo boo there (and after the following event at Waco completely re-wrote the rule book and had a pretty good run of not fucking things up until the Bundy incident).

It's interesting that the same methodology that led to Ruby Ridge (and was utilized by the feds in the U.S. throughout the 90's) is currently being used in England against "Far Right" and Islamic groups, and the results seem to be equally terrible. Maybe trying to suppress speech doesn't work as effectively as countering it with logic.

Maybe if you can't do that, you're...wrong?

>>asked him to saw a shotgun
>2nd amendment

Ah yes, the right to illegally modify firearms as enshrined in the constitution.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k

I thought they handled the Bundy stuff well. Nobody died and everyone was arrested.

>illegally modify firearms
SHALL

>Man mpves family off the grid to avoid government
>Government entices him to commit a federal crime
>Government uses a huge show of force and fucking kills half his family when he fails to show up to court
>Government: "I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS INCIDENT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE EVEN MORE UNTRUSTWORTHY OF THE FED, I MEAN ALL WE DID WAS DO EXACTLY WHAT THE RIGHTWINGERS HAVE BEEN DEMONIZING US FOR"

The 90's was full of fun shit like this. Waco usually gets the most attention.

Funnily enough, even lefties didn't like this shit back then

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8

You can meme all you want, courts will just laugh in your face.

>FBI rewriting history

Not so fast Comey

There is a really good PBS docu online.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17128940/PBS_American_Experience_Ruby_Ridge_720p_x264_AAC_HDTV_MVGroup.or

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3355ffe61b03e675333c7d887b3778cbfa2e8c1e&dn=PBS+American+Experience+Ruby+Ridge+720p+x264+AAC+HDTV+MVGroup.or&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

>nobody died
Except for you know, the guy that died.

Except for this guy

Read "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross.

You can find a free pdf of it online. (Probably gets you on a watch list.)

It has an excellent account of Ruby Ridge using actual court documents and legal papers to piece the whole thing together.

McVeigh called it his "New Testament" and admitted he would have done things differently if he had read before the OKC Bombing.

Good book if a little long-winded.

Great history lessons, like Patton, Eisenhower and MacArthur murdering WWI vets (Bonus Army) and really establishes the gun culture well.

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed
Who are you to tell me what to do with my property?

(((courts)))
I bet you also think the feds can tell you you cant grow wheat on your own property

>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

>abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/

NOT

Eh, fuck him though. They gave him every chance and then some to surrender and it was obvious he wanted to die.

feds are the enemy

>current year
>shilling for the feds

and im no legal expert but even if that isn't entrapment its the jewiest tactic of all time used to make an arrest

Yea wtf was this shit about?
All i remember is lefties on facebook being like "OH WHEN WHYTE PEEPUL GO AGAINST THE GUVMENT THEY GET OFF FREE! AMERIKKKA!!!"

He left out two important parts.

>Warrant issued

>Never delivered

He didn't even know he was meant to be in court.

And of course, the biggest part;

>Raid was "punishment" for refusing to work with them

These were all recognized as faults by the Feds and the courts later on, and as such they found different ways to engage in infiltration, surveillance and more importantly how to handle political raids and arrests.

The next time a Ruby Ridge/Waco like situation came up with tax protesters, they simply cut off all power and supplies, built a perimeter and sat down and read magazines until the rednecks got sick of it and came out.

>muh property

>Nobody died

Well, except for the guy they shot.

But yes, compared to how their buddies in the early 90's would have handled it, it was definitely better.

Story from inside Idaho:

The denizens of Ruby Ridge were less than 12 hours from armed revolt against the ATF/FBI, and was legit going to become a civil war. people in Ruby Ridge do not like the government, and while the Weavers kept to themselves, there was no fucking way the people in the town were going to tolerate government intervention in their lives.

That's the reason they hired Bo Gritz to do the negotiations; Not only would Randy Weaver listen to him, but it would lower tensions with the other citizens.

Frankly, it would've been more fun to have lived in Idaho during a civil war against the Clinton Administration. But this timeline is cool, too.

I bought a copy of Randy Weaver's book 'The Federal Siege At Ruby Ridge' and had him sign it at a gun and knife show quite a few years ago. He signed it "Freedom At Any Cost-Your Friend Randy Weaver"

Pretty much, the Feds had no intentions of letting any of them walk out alive, which is why they laid siege to the place. It was only after Weaver demanded to speak with Colonel Bo Gritz that the situation was de-escalated. Gritz secretly dubbed the officer in charge of the FBI "Darth Vader" because of his blood thirsty demeanor and his declaration to Gritz "If I had my way, none of them would leave here alive!"

It's against the law for law enforcement to request you break the law or in any other way entrap you.

Just know it saddened and sickened me and it was one of my first redpills. I found out in 1998.

reminds me of a story someone posted about a local militia that turned into an anti-government extremist group. turned out literally every one of the members who were "extremists" were undercover agents from different agencies completely unaware of eachother and they couldnt convince any of the real citizens to do anything illegal

moral: never trust someone who appears as anti-government as you because theyre probably part of a fed honeypot

>you dont own nothing goyim

It's the same sort of thing they do to bust would-be jihadis.

Not an argument

makes you sympathize with mcveigh, especially after waco. the current (((elite))) are fucking evil.

Can someone link me to this clip please.
Missed it when it first came around

It's only yours if you can keep it, dumbass.

BE

Dudes decided to do some undocumented camping.

Feds told them no camping.

They said "nah, we're gonna do some camping, DON'T TREAD ON ME 1776 RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Everyone sat around for a few weeks

A few of the Ancaps decided to drive into town

Cops said lol no burger, you're under arrest, show us your hands

He RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE'd at them so they shot him

Everyone else gave up and got trod on

Went to court, and the jury said, "nigga, they wuz just campers and sheeeeit" and the judge got mad because he had to set them free and they memed on him in court

Liberals got mad about the verdict because...I dunno...I guess they just hate white people...and WTF I LOVE THE POLICE STATE NOW

Weaver hated the skinheads. He was a White Separatist who wanted to live away from blacks but didn't believe in Neo Nazi causes.

The BATF informant lied about getting Weaver to cut the stock down a half an inch on the shotgun and did it himself before giving the gun to BATF.

The sniper did not have orders to shoot at all at that time. It was not shoot to kill time.

Correct and?
That doesnt mean I dont view the feds as a hostile power

>Hired Bo Gritz

They used him so much in these different sieges everyone just assumed he was a fed plant.

And dint forget you can't catch rain water either

>Feds say last warning to leave and no one gets arrested
>He leaves
>Feds set up road block
>Shoot him to make an example

Interestingly enough, the KKK got wise to that tactic back in the late 70s and early 80s. They said "Want to know how to spot a Fed trying to infiltrate the group? Watch out for the guy who's ALWAYS trying to push you to do something illegal."

Gritz was well-rewarded with a syndicated talk show, and ratings, for this act. I can't honestly say he wasn't a plant. But Weaver trusted him, so I guess there's that.

All this and more.

Hence Weaver being cleared of most charges and the feds being out of pocket a few million.

>Will I get Ruby Ridge'd
believe me

all alphabet agencies learned a terrible valuable lesson that day so no

but they will ask for your taxes

lmgtfy.com/?q=Jon Stewart You Don't Own

INFRINGED

And the reason McVeigh was kicked out of the Michigan Militia was because he wanted to do illegal shit.

MM talks about standing up to government when they try to violate the Constitution, particularly the 2nd, of course, but anytime a river floods in the state, they're usually one of the first non government groups there filling sandbags and passing out bottles of water (media gives them no attention).

What did they learn?

>mfw my father has carried a pistol gripped sawed off .410 under the seat of his car my whole life
>mfw Dad has been in wrecks, usual stops
>mfw he'll die someday and within 10 minutes I'll catch a hot felony charge

This is not a meme.

It's literally the entire 90's.

It's why now it's such a joke.

Pic and Pasta related

>Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

They made a hilarious movie recently called "Imperium". You've seen all the Harry Potter shoops. That was basically the fantasy version of a real life memoir by a Fed who did this stuff in the 90's. In the movie he foils a "massive terrorist plot". In reality the "massive terrorist plot" was his, and all he had done was encourage some skinheads to make pipe bombs in a garage.

The yanks do this stuff less now, but it's extremely common in the U.K. and Europe.

Pretty good last three digits, considering your post content

nah mate it turned out like 70% of the people arrested for being there were undercover FBI agents

thats why it went nowhere

Only during Democrat administrations. They'll label you a sovereign citizen (whether or not you subscribe to those beliefs), and use a federal agency to invade your land (Cliven Bundy fought the EPA, for instance).

Republican administrations respect your property rights (including your right to own yourself), so telling the government to fuck off is usually more tolerated.

maybe, but sawing off a shotgun in bumfuck idaho isnt exactly the same as a sunni shitskin buying explosives for his purposes

And yet the court laughed in the government's face. You do realize that Weaver got acquitted of the gun charge, right? he was literally innocent.

Filthy old kike

Not to hassle 1776 larpers and shoot their kids.

Now they just garnish your wages and if you don't pay your taxes they turn off your water and electricity and your wife makes you surrender because women have no fortitude.

Or, as the Eff Bee Eye themselves put it;

>"The FBI has evolved since Waco," said Van Zandt. "The FBI has practiced -- and brings to a situation like [Oregon] -- an approach that advocates endless patience instead of overwhelming tactical advantage."

i.e., just sit the them out.

The FBI wastes it's entire budget trying to get imaginary neo-nazis and we have antifa organizing mass murders on public Facebook pages.

Fuck the BI.

The one MM unit though, run by Norm Olsen....he really gave everybody a bad rap by running his big mouth on whatever talk show would host him. He literally became a meme for the Left to ridicule the Patriot movement with.

I can assure you Antifa is infiltrated at State Police levels with DHS oversight in every state with the more organized Antifa groups having Alphabet Men in them (Berkley, especially).

t. Non-LARPing person who knows this.

I'm fine with Muslims getting the ruby ridge treatment.

They don't have any dogs to shoot so only filthy dune coons get shot.

I believe it,
The fucking mayor of berkeley was a BAMN sympathizer

Wow.

Jihadi's don't do that either.

They do the same thing to the Muzzies;

Basically

>Find perceived weak link (so someone who maybe likes to hang around the group or shares their beliefs, but isn't a 1488er/Caliphate Nao! type)

>Try and get them to do something mildly incriminating

>Come down on them like a ton of bricks

>Go after their families

>Hope they eventually crack and become a mole/informant for you

>Eventually you can then be an "in" for undercovers

>Undercovers sit around saying; "Good, good, however why don't we do something incredibly illegal instead?"

>You're all under arrest

Here is a new speech from Tommy Robinson, where he finally talks about some of the stuff that he was prohibited from talking about in public for the last few years.

Essentially the state went on a never ending crusade of harassment against him, such as;

>Put him in jail
>Put him in "solitary" lock up with psychotic Muslim terrorists so he can either fight or die
>Lock him up for a few more years for fighting
>If evidence comes out clearing him, just drop the case
>Then proceed to do things like dawn raids by the swat team on his cousins house, snatching up the kids etc...For filling out a mortgage form incorrectly
>Drop all charges

A couple of years back, he was taken aside by their version of the FBI and told they could make all of this nonsense go away if he agreed to work alongside and lead all Far Right groups, and "guide them in the right direction"

His original charge, before all of this, was a breach of the peace, i.e, he apparently used aggressive language at a football match.

youtube.com/watch?v=79TWaRCYPao

Just buy your dad a Taurus Judge for fucks sake

Yeah... I'll give you Norm (met him once in 2000, fucking prick) and Hutaree make MM look bad but overall, they're not bad folks. Shit, some branches have blacks and Arabs in them.

Have alphabet men in them in an organizational and supporting role***

What a ryder truck full of anfo will do to edward p murrah

Why wouldn't he just purchase a more reliable, more accurate and more deadly handgun then having an illegal shitty sawed off?

Some of Olsen's crowd came to a gun and knife show in Lansing Michigan one time, looking to recruit, and the locals run them right out of the building. Nobody wanted none of their nonsense.

Just like Waco, the federal government wanted to kill some white people as revenge for "racism"

OKC bombing was a failed FBI sting

Wasn't Waco mostly Filipinos?

I have no clue what is going on with Arreguin's involvement or any possible investigation. I neither confirm nor deny anything on that front.

This is true in some cases but they are known, flagged, tagged, and will be bagged should Antifa get the Domestic Terrorist mark. (Protip: One Molotov VERIFIED to have come from a real Antifa member and burning a cop will earn them this tag.)