Even Fox News is turning on Trump

Even Fox News is turning on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfishcitizenship.com/2013/01/02/obama-recording-oval-office-conversations-presidential-taping-continues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sage

It's not bait you fucking idiot, it's a quote.

When Murdoch's boys took over, this became common knowledge. Shep runs it, and Megyn can come back now, as she will fit right in.
Anyway, if Chris Wallace, or any of the 'reporters/journalists' of the MSM could do the google, they would see this article:
selfishcitizenship.com/2013/01/02/obama-recording-oval-office-conversations-presidential-taping-continues/

"Bowden interviewed President Obama in the Oval Office for writing his book on the killing of bin Laden. Unfortunately, Bowden’s tape recorder malfunctioned so the interview appeared to be at least partially lost. While leaving the Oval Office, Bowden lamented the malfunction and was told by Ben Rhodes (probably a reference to the Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communication) not to worry because “We record everything in here.” Subsequently, Rhodes provided Bowden a full transcript of his interview with the President."

how dumb are the niggers reading this shit that he's got to explain basic rhetoric?

The last time I got that gay I had your dad following me for weeks.

Chris Wallace is a straight shooter. He is not "Fair and Balanced" like most of Fox News.

Did you watch the election?
Fox News was against Trump the whole time.

It's just the Saudi Prince bargaining with donald's ego through his pet station

Very strange choice of insult user

thats some pretty old as fuck shit man

>the credibility of the White House is what's in question
>not the credibility of the media
O-okay merci pour ta contribution.

Trumpkins got no good answers OP, but they are scared like a little girl.

Chris Wallace has been an inconsistent sanctimonious sack of self-important shit for a while now.

It has been revealed to me that kek's plan was to get trump elected just so the real happpening may begin. That is, the revelation of freemasonry's secret wisdom

the media hasn't been lying about anything, trump and his people have been lying about almost every story that has come out

and no, the media saying things trump doesn't like does not make those things lies

Chris Wallace is a jew.

Does anyone really expect anything good from a media Jew?

>fox news turning on Trump

fox news was against trump from the beginning, with the exception of Hannity being pro-trump and bill O being semi-unbiased

The media post trump verbatim and people scream "STOP TREATING TRUMP SO NEGATIVE! FAKE NEWS! POSTING HIS QUOTE IN FULL CONTEXT AND UNEDITED"

The media has been caught in bold faced lies for the past decade MULTIPLE times. Anchors have lost their fucking careers over the shit on EVERY MAJOR NEWS NETWORK all because they got caught. Even if we assume that they were the only ones caught by the public doing so EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM lied on air to the public in full knowledge of their networks often times for MONTHS OR YEARS. The networks did nothing to them until they were caught publicly. Only then were they fired. Think about that for a bit.

Today I saw the conversation between Chris Wallace and Shep Smith and it as like listening to two fucking liberals. Wallace even used the word "troubling". But then again, Wallace was a faggot all election too.

> Muh trump god never lies

Yeah, the media is completely objective and fair, the same media that just got caught colluding with the Clinton campaign.

>the treacherous globalist open borders advocacy group FOX, which has been against Trump since the primaries, is still against Trump
>we are supposed to be shocked

I get that you're a cuck, but I watched all of the democratic and republican debates, and... NO media company was harder on Trump than FOX. Period. Before or since.

They made CNN look like Breitbart.

>Trump God

>the media hasn't been lying about anything
What in the actual fuck, man.

You're only saying that because Trump told you Megyn Kelly was a meanie face.

oh shit, another retard found Sup Forums and thinks he will defend his beloved kike journalists.

of course he is playing a game.

Literally the spicer dude could just lie if he wanted to. lol

i was talking about trump's campaign and his administration, but if you want to go back further than even better.

>The media has been caught in bold faced lies for the past decade MULTIPLE times. Anchors have lost their fucking careers over the shit

exactly. when someone in the media does lie, they are held accountable. the media issues retractions at the least, or outright fires the liar at the worst. that is why the media is credible. that is why they aren't lying when they talk about trump - because they know there are repercussions for lying, and because they actually care about their credibility.

trump and his people have never admitted any fault for any of the many lies they have been caught making. just this last week when trump and his team said multiple times on tv that comey was fired because comey treated hillary badly. everyone knew it was a fucking lie, and they still kept saying it. then trump himself came out and admitted comey was fired because of the russia investigation. trump and his team were caught lying, and nothing happened.

>the same media that just got caught colluding with the Clinton campaign.
Didn't Hannity straight up do a Trump ad?

just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it isn't true kid

i've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums far longing than you reddit scum

FAUX Jews was against Trump since the election started.

>You're only saying that because Trump told you Megyn Kelly was a meanie face.

No, I'm saying that because I watched the debates and how hard FOX swung for him. Megyn Kelly is smalltime by comparison.

>now

(((((CHIRS WALLACE))))))) has always been a filthy anti-Trump jewish parasite

Hannity is a pundit, he never pretends to be an (((objective journalist))). No fewer than half a dozen (((objective journalists))) got caught secretly sending rough drafts of their work to the Clinton campaign before publishing them.

sure faggot. I wish the past election never happened so trash like you would've never ended up here.

>the media dindu nuffin

(You) are precious.

the item you are looking for is "debate questions"

>he never pretends to be an (((objective journalist))).
Jon Stewart never even claimed to be a journalist.

Fox News claims to be a fair and balanced news organization. At least CNN ships all their punditry bullshit over to HLN or limits it to panels with a variety of pundits.

Fox is committing sudoku. Let it happen.

No, that was Donna Brazile, who had to get caught giving her questions TWICE and fixing the primary before she was fired from CNN.

All of the GOP was working against Trump. In case you forgot, it was Republicans who funded Christopher Steele's initial work, until Trump eventually got the nomination. Then Democrats got interested in what he was finding, so they started paying him instead. Then eventually the FBI itself was I think.

See the list of (((objective journalists))) who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Sup Forums is a ron paul board, you and your reddit filth infested us after trump loaned his campaign a couple million after the first debate (you retards need those neetbux to shill here). you don't belong here, and you aren't welcome here.

unlike you, i tell the truth. i make rational decisions based on facts, logic, and evidence. you are a weak, emotional creature that can't handle the real world, so you delude yourself into thinking that trump is honest and successful and everyone that doesn't support him must be a jew. you are a pathetic, america-hating weakling, and we the people don't tolerate weakness.

TWOOOOOOOO

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

you're so stupid that you think Ron Paul would defend the media. kys.

>he still thinks (((libertarians))) are relevant

Fox News is turning on Fox News.

>committing sudoku

>still corporate owned media

>Chris Wallace is a straight shooter.
He's also a democrat

>trump is honest and successful and everyone that doesn't support him must be a jew
Oh so that's what this is about.

trump isn't lying to the media, trump is lying to the people of the US. ron paul never lied to his supporters or the people, regardless of what the media did to him.

yes, it is about the lies you tell yourself so you can sleep at night. meanwhile, the rest of us see the truth, that trump is a lying failure that is harming the US and its people purely to boost his own ego.

Post your rarest Ronnie, larping cunt.

Is this meta-trolling or are you just t_d

Did trump and comey eat dinner in the oval office?

>Trump
>failure
How can a billionaire-president be considered a failure, even by the strictest of standards? You lose credibility when you state obvious falsehoods, user.

Bet you it shows up on page 1 of a "Ron Paul" google image search. Shariablue is doing a really bad job of trying to divide Sup Forums

Lance Armstrong

What about him?

the faggot lost credibility like 3 posts ago. but you're right. And I say this as someone who is extremely against some of Trumps foreign policy moves, for example, attacking Syria for shitskin children who were gassed by rebels.

Chris Wallace was ALWAYS against Trump. Did you forget the debates already? The only ones at FOX that are pro-Trump are the ones on FOX and Friends in the morning, Hannity, and for the most part Tucker and Judge Janine.

There is no excuse for what happened in Syria. It seemed bizarre and forced, as if it was purely political.

i was here far before any of you reddit trumpshills ever heard of Sup Forums

then it's good i haven't spoken any falsehoods is it?

That's not a rare Ronnie, retard. You dumb nigger, you probably weren't even here for pol harbor.

>2012
>a long time ago

I guess it was, but it doesn't really feel like it

Trump is complaining that Russia tricked him lol

the political purposes ended up having little gain for America or Trump himself. The Russia narrative wasn't dropped. Trump lost the trust of people who considered Syria a high priority issue but it did make him seem strong enough to enforce "rules" that obama wasn't man enough to enforce. But in the end it was a horrible decision. Firing Comey gave me a little bit of hope that maybe things won't go to shit. But then again Kushner and Ivanka are some of his top (((advisors)))

>Chris Wallace
Next you'll tell me we've lost McCain.

>i was here far before any of you reddit trumpshills ever heard of Sup Forums
this is the most embarrassing thing i've ever read. it's actually disgusting.
i hope you're killing yourself tonight because that is the only way forward from this

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

>“When I spoke with Putin, he asked me whether or not I would see [Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov]. Now what do I, should I say, ‘No, I’m not gonna see him’? I said I will see him.”

Yeah, can't say no to Putin

>why would Trump troll the media

Because he has been doing it for two years and it got him the presidency

If you really were a Ron Paul fan than you would of known how he was screwed over by the Media in 2012 you pathetic shill. But of course it is completely honest and does not have any narratives they try to run.