Joos

Someone explain why Israel/Jews are bad.

They're not.

read middle section and then..

Saudi's

jesus, Sup Forums doesn't like you. just get over it and stop posting these whine threads constantly. not even muslims are this pathetic.

..just swallow the redpill.

JEWS ROCK

>similar in appearance to Ancient Egyptians
you got memed on

but le based jew shapiro and le based faggot jew milo, and le based niggers, user? LE BASED NIGGERS!!!!!!

They're trying to genocide the white race.

uhh well (((their))) "flag" is literally a demon's sigil... for starters...

WE

Israeli lobby and Zionists dominate the United States media and subject all children to indoctrination during their school years with the Holocaust industry.

>"Oy vey! Pity these chosen people, you must never forget stupid goy! Never mind the fact that they're the most successful minority whilst at the same time reaping the benefits of a protected and endangered class!"

Israel uses the United States as a proxy for all their wars. Israel loves to tout the fact they are the only friend of the US in the Middle East, but until Israels formation, the United States had no serious enemies in the Middle East. I could honestly go on and on, but I know you're trolling or you have your mind made up.

because my grandpappy molested me....with crackpot theories about a glorious nation without jews because jews are....evil. he didn't go into detail about jews being evil, just that they where evil. growing up around that. as a kid, im quite impressionable. so it's no wonder im screwed up in the head. no wonder i'll die alone. I let old world thinking control me. as the world continues to progress around me I continue to lice in darkness. consumed by an idealistic world that is quite frankly laughable and will never exist. but jews are evil, believe me.

Nothing wrong with Greatest Ally or Jews.
It's the leftist sjws (sjews) that are the problem.

If we have to explain to you then you need to fuck off of /pol.

In fact fuck off shills. Rabbi sholam is calling for you.

We're having this thread each day.
The answers are always the same.

This.
The Jews and Israelis are our white allies in Middle-East in the battle against Islam.
Most of the anti-Jew and anti-Israel posts are by commies, niggers and Muslims.
The white man will always side with Jews and Israel.

22 September 1979 best day of my life.

Dumb kike boer. Ya ma is a poes.

The jews are the cause for every major war our there you fucking shill.

the story of the jews is told in the secret of nimh. the good jews know they're rat-thieves, and seek to flee to farm-valley and establish themselves as a virtuous people. the evil jews, led by the cunning shylock, jenner, want to remain under the rose-bush, stealing from the productivity of others.

Sup Forums is here to send them on their way...such that the desert's adversity may transmute them from pestilential parasites into something marginally nobler. we can only hope.

Transfer Act 2.0 now initiated.

There really is none. Most accusations against Israel are either lies or are hugely exaggerated. Sup Forums hates Liberal Jews and thinks Israel is the manifestation of them.

Where is your rabbi KIKE?