I think in a few weeks...

I think in a few weeks, we are all gonna have a good laugh at this when all of us remember the time Sup Forums white knighted for a woman that just got on the Eurocentric bandwagon to keep herself relevant.

Nothing is more amusing than all her beta orbiters.

cuuuuute

which she all hates btw

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

glad that I always thought she was an attention whoring cunt. She is garbage. Literal garbage. She has not one original or interesting political thought. Just a dumb blonde bitch parroting the work of others. She is a waste. god damn, I didn't realize just how much I hated her until I started typing. I hate seeing this bitches face and I hate every Sup Forums and r/the_donald user that praises her shit tier book and her attention whoring career.

hopefully she gets the rape turned into a murder treatment soon. sick of her face being plastered all over the catalog for all the wrong reasons

She's in over her head
>shows up at euro faci/antifacist rally with MAGA helmet
>whaaa dangerous?!?

The more you post this, the less funny it gets.

She's not against immigrants, she's against refugees. She's not a white nationalist by any means but hangs around them in order to garner Sup Forums's approval. When enough people call her out for being perceived white nationalist she will come out with a video saying shes "not a racist and is for immigration". Never trust an e-whore.

Is this the woman who wrote the 80 page '''book'''?

Autistic r_td tards will buy anything some dumb right wing bimbo publishes

was never funny

you forgot all the proud boy faggots that were pulling guard duty for her.

Lets face it we got our shit co opted.

hes posting the truth. Just like that PJW fag

she's a good enough figurehead, until she fucks up or gets literally assasinooted :/

touche

wait, is it really only 80 pages? you're fucking kidding right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wtf are you talking about? she some dumb cunt that lurks here and makes videos about what she sees. She is not important in anyway. The only people that evne watch her are those beta faggots

I have a question pol: do white people also circumcise their upper lip at birth?

I THINK SHE'S BASED CAUSED SHE POSTS TRUE NEWS

>figurehead
fucking kill yourself. if she is a figurehead then you might as well just roll over and get fucked by antifa niggers paid by soros.

I HATE THIS
COSPLAY WEARING
HEDGEHOG PETTING
DUMB BITCH