WOW really makes you think

WOW really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/health/607244/Is-it-legal-to-marry-cousin-UK-sex-with-cousin-incest-study
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/08/couples-who-are-third-or-fourth-cousins-have-more-kids-grandkids-than-other.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
forums.canadiancontent.net/spirituality-philosophy/140166-half-world-s-muslims-inbred.html
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I look at the shitskins here, I really do have to doubt that statement by these (((scientists)))

Hmm it's like they're trying to normalise the thing that Muslims do all the time.

Almonds Status:

Not Activated []
Activated [x]

Source? If so archive it.

Are these Islamic "scientists " muh Koran is the ultimate word

Says the member of a nearly extinct species. Clearly inbreeding benefits fertility.

I bet the author of this story had a cousin in mind.

>tfw I actually have a crush on my cousin

Must be the same 95% that believe in global warming

khuffars BTFO

The science is settled

>tfw no cute cousin

>Have negative stereotype of American Southerners fucking cousins
>Now that (((they))) find out their darling shitskins have been doing it for centuries they have to make it okay

Why can't I hold all this double-think?

Checked.

Albert Einstein fucked/married his cousin after ditching his first wife. Smart people always figure good things out first

damn, my cousins always played hard to get

dailystar.co.uk/health/607244/Is-it-legal-to-marry-cousin-UK-sex-with-cousin-incest-study

Link because OP is too retarded to link.

Newfags who haven't heard marrying your third/fourth cousin is the most optimal

>While first-cousin couples could have inbreeding problems, couples who are far-removed from each other could have genetic incompatibilities.

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/08/couples-who-are-third-or-fourth-cousins-have-more-kids-grandkids-than-other.html

Marrying a first cousin drastically increases the chances of your child being born with an iq of less than 85 and emotional and behavioral issues. Was this written to attempt to soften attitudes towards muslim marriage practices?

You say that as if everyone didn't have a hot cousin.

I really hope mine hasn't gotten fat. Haven't seen her in years.

>scientists
>bill nye claims to be scientist
>anyone can be a scientist by that logic
>who the fuck wants me to fuck my cousin on this earth with 7 billion people?
more than likely bill nye is behind all of this

this

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm

Massive influx of shitskins, now marrying your cousin is a good thing. Whats will science proove next? Honor killings are good?

so don't racemix.

got it

What about 2nd or 3rd cousins? I have a qt hapa 3rd cousin that I really wanna bang.

>really makes you think.
Really makes my dick hard, one of my cousins is cute as fuck.

THIS

I have a fucking hot ass cousin that makes me diamonds but I havent seen her in a while, I pray she looks even better than before

yeah they need to start pandering to niggers and sand niggers since most of them marry their cousins.

The people you meet here are definitely not inbred. Like myself. The inbred ones are too poor to purchase internet.

No hot cousin but have hot sister, what do?

fuck her.

>what do?
her

Nothing. There are huge amounts of proven defects that occur when reproducing with your sister.

Islam-> burqa -> preserve chastity

So because a small portion of one inbreeding group are found to be missing a gene that controls triglycerides suddenly that means everybody fucking their cousing is a good idea?

My first experiences were with my cousin when we were 14-16.

She was (is) pretty great all around.

She ended up divorced, guy was garbage, lied, cheated, drugs, alcoholic.

Maybe I should show this to her.
We haven't talked more than polite small talk at family events in several years.

look how it turned out for Pakistan... a fuck load of birth defects

also let's not forget that the ashkenazis are all a bunch of inbred cousin fuckers.
we don't wanna hurt their chosen feelings

fake news

The arice talks about a decreased risked of heart disease in Pakistan from first cousin marriages but doesn't talk about the "rat people" of Pakistan that first cousin marriages can produce

forums.canadiancontent.net/spirituality-philosophy/140166-half-world-s-muslims-inbred.html

What if it's your sister but she identifies as your cousin?

Are nieces ok too?

I have 3 hot cousins that I would fuck any day of the week. I honestly don't care that they're related. One of them I hadn't seen in 12 years since she lived overseas and it made it really awkward when we met because I didn't recognise her as a cousin, but rather as a hot girl who I wanted fuck. Tough times.

Oh man i got a good laugh from this

heres 2

this really deactivates my boner

What about half sisters? I really want the imouto route.

The article literally justs says some pakistani inbreds hearts werent as affected by fatty foods as their non inbred counterparts. They completey failed to address the low iq's and birth defects asssociated with inbreeding. This is blantantly trying to normalise inbreeding because up to 50% of muslims are inbred because marrying your cousin in common practice.

>Not carrying on a pure, white, bloodline

>when the leftie scientists wanted to increase degeneracy but ended up proving racemixing is bad
cousin love is superior

my 2 female cousins used to kinda fuck around with me when I was like 9 and they were 16
They would jerk me off and make me wear their panties while making out with each other and touching themselves
Was kinda hot but havent seen them in like 19 years

i'm really jealous, did they finger your bum too?

What about half-siblings?

nah thats gay and down in the south you dont be a faggot

Is it through the father or mother? I forgot which, but one of those has higher risks than the other. I think it's father.

It's not gay if a grill does it.

ask her if she wants to bath together like in the good ol' times

I watched my cousin get creampied by a bbc. It was her 21st bday and i held her hand the entire time.
I

Is that picture an example of first cousins having sex?

>checks flag

>tfw no hot sister

It's better than marrying outside of your race, but third cousins make for the most compatible mates.

>had a chance with my childhood friend at a less known local pond 10 years ago
>she was naked
>I was naked
>didn't take it

>childhood friend's sister
god damn it

>marry your cousins
>or have mixed race children

>Is it through the father or mother?

I wasn't asking for any specific reason, just curious how that would work.

>or have mixed race children
>mixed
White/Asian, OK
Anything else, don't procreate.

>White/Asian, OK

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf

Mixed-raced kids of all configurations are fucked up. There is something inherently destructive about isolating your children with two different racial identities.

First cousin is OK SOMETIMES, and better off avoided but not that big a deal. If you do it too much, you end up with Pakistan. Third/fourth cousin is the best way to go altogether.

Yes the article only mentions trivial shit, and considering most science pumped out today is flawed thanks to affirmative action, there's probably no health benefits at all (the heart shit could be unrelated, but since women can't do statistics they probably just threw that in there).

that's the kind of shit that made the mudslimes the proud superior master race they are today.

Indo-European should stick to Indo-European

Mongoloid should stick to Mongoloid

Negroid to Negroid

Semite to Semite

That's optimal, yes, but if you had to mix, White/Asian is the best, anything else should be drowned in the nearest river.

just jump the border to turkey you degenerate

Endogamy is widespread among Jews and Muslims, the Catholic Church made Europeans marry outside of their families.

The Jews especially keep the wealth inside their families by marrying cousins.

>Texas

wow. its like Estonias most wet dream!

Is that how that works?

I thought it was more that reproducing with your sisters will, over generations, cause a concentration of genetic problems that might normally have been bred out of the gene pool

Just banging your hot sister isn't an issue is it?

Wow, that's a nationalist propaganda. They're both white. Make sure to marry your first cousin only if they're black.

First cousin has enough genetic difference to be not that bad. The problems start when it's been 3-4 generations of cousin fuckers

mix with your black cousins goy

>The problems start when it's been 3-4 generations of cousin fuckers
By that time I'll be dead, so, problem solved.

Inter-Species is acceptable SOMETIMES (1/1000, maybe less). You need it for genetic drift and to avoid complete stagnation. However the rate that's going on today is completely unacceptable. Yes Indo-European/Mongoloid is "better" than say Mongoloid/Negroid, but this is only a general rule of thumb. Some negroid races have more in common with Indo-Europeans (think Ethiopians, Kenyans) than with other Negroids, and should be respected as equal but different species.

West Africa needs to be eradicated off the face of the earth though. God is trying to eradicate them himself with Ebola, Aids, and Famine, but the kikes keep pumping them with resources from Eurasia, which is why you see Nigeria (literally land of Niggers) becoming one of the most populous nations in a few years. Truly artificial in light of the fact that nature has other plans.

You are correct, that's not to say it can't occur even from the initial sibling couple because the risk does increase but it's like 2%. Though if you have kids with your sibling then, you need to work hard to make sure the next generation doesn't continue the trend at least as far as making kids is concerned.

going by science, isn't it beneficial to have kids with whomever has the least genetic similarity with you but still as many positive traits as possible to increase the genetic diversity of the species while still favoring beneficial traits? however if you're going to be doing it this way you should also have a method of killing folks with shit genetics, otherwise the whole system is fucked up.

Daily reminder that Darwin married his first cousin when it was absolutely normal and had like 10 children with her. 3 died at childhood and 3 more were sterile. Those events lead to the activation of almonds in the head of Charles to the extent that he researched it and realized that fucking your first cousins is literally degenerate. He founded Darwinism which lead to this whole Eugenics thing and eventually Hitler and Nazism(which also destroyed europe and made normies so against nationalism and eugenics that it created the current liberal nightmare we are living in daily). So cousin fucking shaped the world we currently live in on a fundamental level, and if not for cousin fucking pol wouldnt exist in the same way that it does.

>not just maximizing diversity with high reproduction rates then ensuring that folks with shit genes dont reproduce

fastest way to improve the species

Taking two different organisms that have been adapted to different environments/situations and blending their genes together arbitrarily would leave you with random results.

You might take jack shit from both sides, a cup half full, or become the next master race.

I'm pretty sure two of my cousins banged when we were all in our teens. They still look at each other in a certain way at Christmas, even though one's married and the other is engaged.

>West Africa needs to be eradicated
Africa and the middle east needs to be glassed, south africa may server some use, but other than that, turn that shit into a massive glass plate.

"according to Islamic scientists"

>that's the kikiest thing i have read all week.

>SZS
good taste norwaybrah

Define "shit gene"

Genetics is very complicated. One gene might help amplify another gene, while that same gene might be a detriment alone. Just one of countless examples of how they play together. Scientists have barely scratched the surface, with new dynamics such as gene splicing being discovered every year. Tentatively it's best to take a heuristic approach grounded on intuition, tradition, and religion (hinduism for example), than to try and play God with our limited empirical knowledge.

random is the point, my friend. you are never going to get the next master race without making a hundred subhuman shitskin races. that's the point of not allowing unfavorable outcomes to reproduce. and thats how evolution works, a system picking the few examples improving the species out of a fuckton of shitty mutations and gene mixes through the harsh environmental conditions that kill shitty mutants before they can reproduce.

>1 post by this ID
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

insert the study on muslim countries and how their iq has plummeted due to allowance of breeding between cousins

so Alabamians were right all along?

kek

I wonder what would happen with populations like the Sentinelese where a few dozen ppl are isolated on an island for thousands of years. Maybe that's why they're so violent and crazy to outsiders.

I dont know where these muslim memes come from but people no longer marry to their cousins anymore in muslim countries since everyone lives in the crowded cities now. My parents, for a fact, are not even from the same race.

You mean European royals.