WORLD ALERT!!!!!

WORLD ALERT!!!!!
75 countries' informatic systems are being hacked as of now!!!
WORLD ALERT

Yeah you said that about 40 times today.

Is it stopping?

Franch. Doesn't count. Haиg yoяsэlf

this just happen to me what should do?

Oh no leaf next you are going to tell me our critical teletext systems are in danger.

+90% of ATMs worldwide run Windows XP/Vista. The Windows exploit in EternalBlue, which was utilized in the ransomware recently seen across the world, has not and will not be patched on these operating systems.

Critical infrastructure such as electric grids, nuclear power plants and other facilities also run on XP, because boomers are fucking retarded.

The ransomware was child's play. When one of the hundreds of thousands of blackhats sees an opportunity to fuck shit up, things will get spooky.

And not to talk about the SWIFT-exploits that were released. Once someone decides to utilize that on a big scale, world trade will halt immediately.

The best comparison to a real life scenario, would be hundreds of thousands of people, most of them immoral and angry at society, sitting on a highly contagious virus with a high mortality rate.

It only takes a few of them to go full snackbar and release the virus. Because whoever targets SWIFT, electrical grids or other government installations will be hunted down and found my a coalition of intelligence agencies.

This isn't just a threat against the West. Russia and China are just as spooked of getting assfucked.

Definately a good time to start watching mr.robot

Oh boy, that would be awesome.

>watching fiction when reality is more interesting

We should have listened...

No one ever listens.

I wish I cared.

What does the cancel button do?

Who are the retards that run .exe files linked from spam emails?

>.exe files

This isn't 2005. They'll send documents (usually .pdf) disguised as an invoice, with embedded javascript. When you open the document, the javascript activates and downloads the malware automatically without you ever knowing.

Stop shilling Tim and Eric

Odds are only a handful are actual targets and the rest are just distractions

sounds great. less efficient economy will destroy globalism.

nice

and how could one protect itself?

Nope its still an exe. Crypolocker is so easy to spread cause retards open files called "YOUR PHONE BILL.EXE" and then shit spreads through a network like wildfire.

Bitcoin must go down!