Chris reciently met with Laci Green

>chris reciently met with Laci Green
>chris posted this pic on his twitter
>and now she's jumping ship and defending freedom of speech and right wing e-celebs
Look at his smug fucking face and her wide as fuck smile. My theory is that Chris gave her the dicking she never got and realized what she has been missing out on all this time

Has Chris Ray Gun effectively fucked the feminism out of her? Is this what Super Male Vitality does to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfzia93KsSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's been thirsty for the right-wing dick for ages, this has been common knowledge since those videos of her leaked on the deep web.

Girls always mimic the political belief's of the guy they currently have a crush on

when did Sup Forums become Access Hollywood for internet fuckbois?

>her wide as fuck smile.
She always had a goofy face and smile

She has aids.

I don't care about her face I want milk mommy

she's done heroin doe
fuck her

NO

IT WAS ALEX JONES WHO FUCKED THE HELL OUT OF HER

YAAAAAAAGGGGGH
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH

post 'em

tpbp

>tfw the mongolian basketfucking board you post on becomes the new mainstream media, including retard celebs just like old TV

Women pick their beliefs based on what will generate the most amount of attention. These leftist bulldykes dying their hair and pretending to be pansexual are all doing it to attract men.

And ALL of them change when they find a man.

This, basically.
A strong man will influence his woman's beliefs.

does...does this me my gf isn't red pilled but only pretends to be so because of me?

well duhhh

I haven't seen that burd in a long time.

Sauce on the vids

kinda jealous
I always wanted to fuck her stupid opinions out of her

so, is a cock the answer for everything?

just look at those tits

Yes. It's happening. CRG is a faggot and always was. I almost said "I'm going to become an SJW now" but right wing YouTubers/Twitterites are just slightly embarrassing whereas leftists are mentally ill and fucking dreadful.

Nah, she spouted bullshit for too long and lost her audience, so she changed ship. Follow the gibs, follow the views.
Womyn: not even once.

STOP WITH THE GREEN SPAM

Women don't actually hold political beliefs. It's all just mimic.

kek

Who cares? This fat cow probably gives it up to anyone.

I've always wanted to see that. Video pls.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SAUCE

I honestly don't think it exist. I've heard about it for years but no one ever has it.

>She's been thirsty for the right-wing dick for ages
This applies to pretty much all feminist and SJW types, especially the conventionally pretty ones. I'll always think back to the article (Salon I think) about the woman who had a weak nu-male liberal boyfriend that she totally loved, honest, but at Thanksgiving she saw Conservative Chad, started getting wet and wound up (to her horror) getting the best dicking she'd ever gotten.

I don't know about you guys, but she is a qt for me.

why even live?

there's pics of a girl that looks a lot like her (nobody really knew if it was her) on omegle with someone from /fit/ and she was talking about how bad she wanted his body, even though she was making anti fat-shaming videos

ARE LACEY

Stop memeing this literal druggie whore, sageblue

where the pics at tho

She sees where the money is now and she's hopping on the alt light bandwagon for those sweet shekels.

I could never get past her unshaven armpits. Was surprised once by a chick that did not shave. My dick went from rock hard to almost retreating into my body within seconds.

Isn't Chris gay?

Bwahahahaha
Everyone knows persuading girls is easy... they think with their emotions, not by using their brain. Knowing this will help you get tons of poon, too.

You might be thinking of Naked Ape.

Gay men do have sex with women all the time. Why do you think they do with fag hags? They fuck them but just don't have any real relationship other then sex with em.

Worse: Jewish.

exactly. It's like dealing with retards.

>My theory is that Chris gave her the dicking she never got and realized what she has been missing out on all this time

Stupid theory. They're both E-celebs that make money on controversy. That picture is controversy.

dude they played this at his hearing and he lost custody

Tell me why it's so hard to get back with ex girlfriends then

Because if you want to get back with one, you're probably a beta cuck and women don't like that even though they say they do.

lmfao that's insane

There's been over a fucking dozen Laci Green shitposts about the exact same video in the last 24 hours.

How blatant does the astroturfing campaign need to be in order for people to see it for what it is and hide the threads accordingly.

Because emotionally she attaches weakness and degeneracy to you.
She's probably right considering you're asking this question

He's Puerto Recon

I love his solo rants, but god damn the western front with kraut and tea is painful to listen to. He talks over kraut all the time

Now I'm sad.

Post this article which has so joggled my almonds

>I almost said "I'm going to become an SJW now"

Well you might as well because obviously the truth isn't the bottom line for you since you're willing to switch to a polar opposite orientation on a dime because of some embarrassment.

That's called being bi, user. By far the most rational of the alphabet soup group.

Just slap a ball gag in her mouth and plow her ass while whipping her like a horse.

e-"celebs"

kys

>the mongolian basketfucking board

Oh shils shilling laci green,

Honestly, I don't think this is too surprising. CRG started off as a leftist and gradually moved further towards the center.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfzia93KsSY

This video is even funnier now that Bill has gone full SJW, though.

I mean... just because you're gay doesn't mean pussy still feels good.
Bipedal sexuals are romantically involved with both genders, Ray can still be a fag but slay poon for the greater good

She is most likely a garden variety fame whore. She realised her silly little "sex positive" "educational" videos are sliding out of relevance and would do anything to crawl back into the spotlight before her 15 min was up. Watch her debate with Blair White, it's obvious it's not about the politics, but who gets to be queen bee. Sad.

Who cares? Heroin is common in the US.

just because you're gay doesn't mean pussy doesn't feel good**

That was a skit for a video about drugs

Only tards think it was real footage

>le strangest timeline
>e-celebs

These parasites just harvest Sup Forums and other rights site content at a very shallow level and repackage it for shekels.

I don't even believe it helps redpill anyone or put them on the right path because it's too superficial.
Look at OP's pic - their beliefs are just a fucking fad like Scene hair + Hot Topic shirts.

That's not quite true. You can be physically attracted to a gender without ever entertaining the idea of being romantically involved.

There's a reason that Bisexuals are called "biscum" by gays/lesbians.

This guy gets it. The rest of you are drooling over a fat retarded cow. Fkin T_D

/ourjewess/

And Blaire was timid for most of it.

>GREENED

Who the fuck is Chris Ray Gun? From what I can tell he's some right wing Eceleb that follows Sup Forums.

Is he a Sup Forumsack?

false

Lurk before posting newfaggot

He's a longtime member of the Skepticâ„¢ community and famous for his parody music videos about social justice.

>Is this what Super Male Vitality does to you?
Yes
INFOWARS.COM

oops

They fugged

i cant stop thinking about her tits

Old TV or old Sup Forums? Because the retards are still on Sup Forums.

That doesn't really look that much like her. Face isn't as round.

So has he shifted more towards Sup Forums lately or something?

these

Discount idubbbz.

You really think ain't no rest for the trigged got him any money?

She probably saw that right wing YouTubers were becoming literal millionaires and wen't "HOLY shit I want that!!!!!!"

The rest is history

Now we just need a video of her and him in Kekistan shirts to complete this full on faggotry. Can't wait for Sup Forums to eat this shit up because the board is inhabited by reddit now.

Don't see too many Panamanian flags around these parts.

Oh man, I remember like two years ago I got a message from her okcupid account and I remember wargaming if I could turn her to our path, or just absolutely crash and burn everything. I ultimately decided that it was best to just ignore.
Glad to see that someone finally gave her the good ol mcdickin'.

Didn't Idubbbz have testicular cancer or some shit?

Yup, that's why they are the most vocal proponents of warmongering. Woman truly are retarded.

You super retard

Yeah but don't look at it like that

See it as evidence that she cares about relating to you more than she does sharing her viewpoint that is opposing. In fact- if she really loves you, she may eventually choose to adopt your opinions.

fucking leafs

>ywn watch the full video

also this pic is aesthetic