There are "people" on this board that still support Israel

>there are "people" on this board that still support Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkQRK-6gcxM
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDM50kmxoA
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0M3I6pGHMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support everything Hitler did, therefore I support a zionist ethnostate.

absolutely canadian

Supporting Israel and not supporting Islamic immigration into Europe aren't mutually exclusive.
Israel can send those Muslims into Muslim countries and we can finally be separate from the Jews and the degeneracy that they wish upon us.

It should be one giant (or maybe 5 smaller) U.S. state(s).
Israel can't exist as a rogue state and we should just fully commit to the region.

Involving September 23rd, I know what's going to happen. The freedom tower and Manhattan are going to get nuked!!
youtube.com/watch?v=tkQRK-6gcxM
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDM50kmxoA

better version

> I want a QT Jew wife

>September 23rd coming up
>Nearing the end of 7 years of tribulation
>Great tribulation starts on 12/25/17 when satan falls to earth as a bolt of lightning, strikes the pope in the head, survives it with a wound and heals from it
>September 11th Attacks
>Twin Souls, Olive Trees, Apollo and Muriel
>Gabriel In House of Gemini when it occurred
>Attacked 2 souls with atomic weapons to save the human race, preserve ham and shem, keep eve in hell as slave
>2 souls were saved
>9-11
>Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.
>Noah who is Gabriel wanted to flood the earth again and kill all of us before we wake up and ascend
>365 times 7 years = 2555 days
>2555, kakopoios means evildoer, chamas means violence
>mass violence shortly before september 23 2017
>9/11/17, the king of all jews is reborn in heaven
>End of 7 years of tribulation and 1335 days of Daniel 12:12
>Main Reason why US Government bought the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, they will kill us for rising up against them
>Government = Mind Control
>Uranus will be going retrograde on August 3rd 2017 till January 2nd 2018
>Jesus was actually born on September 11th
>Name is not Jesus because "jesus" is a name created by the jesuits
>Jesus in greek means iesous = Hail Zeus
>Jesus = Earth Horse/Earth Pig
>Wants to enslave us
>4 days after 9/11/17 is when Cassini will crash into saturn
>World Governments attacked Jupiter with Galileo, attacked memory to keep us locked in stupidity
>September 11 attacks was an attack on memory, to make us forget who we really are and take back what's ours (power and place on earth)
>Evils want to keep a majority human and rule over the true jews (White Race, Japethians)
>Shem and Ham don't want that birthright, to work off their sins, their dark colored skin, don't want to become white
>Uranium 239, used in nuclear power/weapons

yea they can, but they dont. they have their "liberal" cousins shill cultural marxism and open borders bullshit to ensure the muzzies end up here. its not a coincidence

Or then you have the ultimate evil Jews.
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

Looks like a goal for a campaign in Victoria 2

>Saturn, appellation given to Lead
>Satan rules over Lead
>Lead - metal of a dull white color with a cast of blue
>Majority of flags around the world have white and blue on them
>If you flip lead, it turns black and gold
>Goverment wants to keep us bound to saturn, to them
>Nimrod is the creator of human government
>Nimrod is listed under Ham, reincarnation of saturn/satan
>That's why they want to keep this system of global government going
>We're already inside of the "Nephilim World Order", gave it a bunch of names to make us believe we are not in it
>Anu means Heaven
>They want to prevent the Anu World Order from happening
>Bible lied to us, it's been changed by satan b/c we're all inside of the kingdom of satan/saturn/government
>Revelation 1:7 "Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.
>They will lose their government id's/masks that we wear, we will mourn b/c our true hidden selves will come out (all past lifes, all past deeds, all past sins) and we will that back, to hide behind the masks so we can have the comfort of feeling clean, that's what satan provides, a memory wipe
>Atomic weapons do that same thing, sends a shock wave through spiritual realm, slaps all of our consciousnesses back to sleep
>One World Trade Center
>At the base is an atomic weapon, inside the entire tower is a soul, that's what they want to take away from all of us
>9/23 correlated to Uranium 239
> Fake jew kikes, Ismaelites, Arabs, Sand Niggers all Shemites
>September 23 will be the day that Manhattan will get nuked again b/c there will be violence throughout the land
>9/11/17 we will mourn, 9/15/17 all of our past lives will be revealed to us which will cause the violence, will trigger the government to kill all of us, to restore order
>By blowing up freedom tower, takes away all of our freedoms and puts us under the mark of the beast

I think the phrase you are looking for is "wishful thinking". Christ, they couldn't even take Jordan back in the day.

>Statue on top of Freedom Tower is of the daughter of Zeus, Minerva
>Parents are Jupiter
>If they can get her soul, they think they can bring peace to the earth, prevent world war from coming and keep us all asleep and satisfied
>Economist magazine shows tower being struck with a bolt of lightning which is the power of Zeus aka Jesus
>Will free Minerva from tower
>Bait and Switch
>Behind tower is the russian or chinese flag with the hammer/sickle and the cross (killing people) 4th and 5th seal
>Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation
>Religion means to bind
>Shemites (Fake Jew Kikes who call themselves jews and with arabs, sand niggers) are all about their fathers and worship saturn

I unironically support Greater Irsrael

I don't support Israel but I'm not against Israel either. If anything I think it should exist just so the dirty heebs can finally fuck out of the West. Also better they own it than sand niggers.

This board has gone to shit man, reddit ruined this website

Everytime I come on this board it gets worse and worse. The only tolerable time of day to even come on it anymore is in the morning when the Euros are here, they at least have half a brain unlike all th American shitskins here at this time of night.

I support Israel.

Lets chat.

Well yeah, gas works best when used over smaller areas.

In a time of war, its easy to blame one side and misunderstand another side.

6 million is questionable.

USS LIBERTY 50th ANNIVERSARY IS LESS THAN 1 MONTH AWAY.

The alt-lite posers like Lauren, Tucker, T_D etc need to know that they are frauds until they start telling the truth about whats going on with the world. There were many heroic acts by US servicemen that day and deserve to be honored accordingly instead of being spit on year after year by having this terrorist attack constantly swept under the rug.

I'm trying to clean up the catalog but the site is broken now. Whenever i refresh the page all the hidden threads gets visible again. This place is being actively sabotaged from the inside.

What Catalog?

Thank You.

Please explain.

This.

Bring on my 2800 slaves.

>what catalog

yikes

Can I use this chance please?

This Video

The girl to the right, my mind is blank.