Redpill me on Chinese

What causes Chinks to be such a soulless race of people pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-20dURI9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Historically no worse than Europeans. This was never a valid point.

Theyre people are ok, their govt sucks. Most are opportunistic and back stabbing, but some gooks can be great friends. Know to pick your poison and learn to test their loyalty with you without being too obvious. you can weed out the good people that you can use to your advantage to the ones who will be useless for you.

t. SOF adviser in Philippines

Nice english idiot.

>SOF adviser in Philippines
then why are you posting with US flags??

Fuck you, larping idiot.

chink bugman spotted

>historically europeans did just as worse stuff in the past without recording devices
>still do tons of stupid shit today that doesn't get recorded
>lol why are chinese sick

Cherrypicking to prove a point doesn't prove a point.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-20dURI9qA

Now to wait as people make the excuse that ones a child and the other isn't.

>US Education

I have a theory that things were better before the communists, especially in the countryside. But the commies made everyone hate each other (see Farewell My Concubine) and the cities draw people from the countryside like magnets.

If they help the kid, then they are responsible for him
Something like that

Yeah, this. Americans, don't do CPR, if you perform it wrong you can be held liable.

>muh grammar and spelling on a fucking change

GTFO

>then why are you posting with US flags??

Because I am now back in the states you stupid 2 cent army gook.

I forgot that cool people are on this board occasionally. Just wait until this summer...

Insectoids don't have souls

If you hurt someone, you're liable for their health bills for the rest of their life.

If you kill them, in "an accident", the penalties/monetary compensation is far less.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ

What fucking city is this? FUCK! And I'm going to go teach English in China man fuck me. This is fucked up

There was a court case in China where a person sued the guy who saved his life, and he won. That set a shitty precedent which explains why nobody helps anybody who is in danger.

>Chinese here
>Visited China
desu I think it's just the sheer number of people.
I remember we were in line and so many of them were cutting the line.
When you have over a billion people lives might seem less meaningful (See anti-suicide nets in Chinese factories: They'd rather keep them working rather than pay them a little more)
Also the bystander effect is real.

Which city? Vancouver?

There's like 1.7 billion of them across large geographical area, that's like someone googling up some white pedophiles and asking why whities are so mentally ill and degenerate.

The reason why so many industrial accident webms exist is because they don't give a fuck about regulations.

To be more specific, if you aren't CPR certified, don't do it.

Tbf, good samiritan laws protect people that help

Seems like the west during the industrial revolution. The ME seems culturally like europe 500 years ago at least rural.

the extra 3 IQ points the china man has makes him an autistic robot without human feelings

>t. chink
Yeah, as if nobody would stop for the kid in Europe. Fuck outta here ling ling

They're insectoids.

They don't see animals, and to a certain degree, other humans any different than we see plants or trees.

When we want to make a house, we chop down some trees and shape the wood.

When they want to make some dinner, they throw a living dog into a boiling pot of water or skin it alive. Not because they're cruel, but because they simply don't see it as a conscious, living being.

Same with other humans. That kid isn't his kid or his relative. It's someone elses. Shit happens oh well.