What is Sup Forums's honest opinion about Mexico and it's citizens?

what is Sup Forums's honest opinion about Mexico and it's citizens?

They're not that bad. Only Arabs are scumbags

t. Trump voter

I like everything about Mexico except illegals and the Narco War, which is largely the fault of American drug consumers.

Watch Nacho Libre.

Everyone needs to visit Mexico at least once in their lives. It'll really open up their eyes on how nice the people are.

Mexicans are a very divided people.
You have cool, rich philanthropists and corrupt, rich assholes
Among the poor you have hard-working, honest and very hospitable (big trait among the nicer Mexicans) people and then a bunch of low-lives that feel entitled to the benefits of other people's hard work.

Mexicans are also very complacent and submissive. Especially the lower classes, as long as they get what they're told they need (fútbol, televisa y chela), they'll allow themselves to be governed by the worst scum.

The actual geography of the place is pretty neat, you get nearly all biomes, lots of flora and fauna diversity with a surplus of natural resources. Shame nearly a century of corrupt government and unscrupulous corporations has been destroying this.

It's got more to do with arms trade. Mexico cucked itself into not producing its own weapons and not allowing its populace to arm itself. Criminals can easily buy military-grade weapons from the US (or get gifted such arms by king Obongo) and do as they wish because no one can stand up to them. Whoever does either ends up dead or in jail.

its shit

mexicans are a noble people compared to central americans and loud mouthed cubans and south americans.

Been to Mexico several times... shitty parts like Tijuana are pretty dangerous if you're from the US. Mexico City is however is amazing; I'd move to Mexico City before anywhere in Canada if I was fleeing the US due to Jews. But the main problem with Mexico is the psycho Drug cartel death cults that kill for fun, and the police and government are pretty corrupt, so Mexico is still pretty gay.

you're right user

they're sending their rapists and criminals...

oh yeah some i assume are good people

Mexicans are the worst race in the world, especially the chicanos, or the 2nd generation immigrant younger crowd. They are roaches, trash, uneducated and unaesthetic pleasing, an afterthought of creation. The immigrants refuse to assimilate, they are too attached to a parasitic culture

>mexican
>race
(You)

Besides the race thing, he's right though.

There is literally nothing more annoying than the 2nd gen pocho faggots that sit around screeching about how oppressed their parents are when they can barely speak Spanish themselves.

It's literal WE WUZ KANGZ tier shit.

Mexicans are pretty chill
Chicanos on the other hand

brings all the guns and crime into belize

Boxing is indicative of this. Mexican boxers have granite chins, stalking inclinations, and work the body to take down the fucker bottom up. No bullshit. Puerto Ricans and Cubans love to hop and slide around like fucking worms with no heart. Mexicans will slug it out with anybody and never take a step back.

That's funny, because thinking about it I would also much rather live in Mexico City than any of the big Canadian cities.

Not white

Third world shithole full of smelly indios ruled by hypocritical castizos who like to play as though they're poor oppressed brown people when it comes to dealing with Euros.

mexico is beautiful, it wold be great except for the people who live there.. America should have kept the whole thing when we kicked their ass instead of giving most of it back!

ty for the flag
also checked

pinches indios valen verga
chilangos putos

t. norteño castizo

>went down to Mexico when I was 21 with a couple of friends and my brother (twin)
>meet qt mexicana criolla who is attending my university who is home for the holidays
>go to a party her brother was holding for something that she invited us to
>drinking a bit when we meet up at the bar
>we get to talking about vidya
>she plays some of the same shit I do
>she's an education major
>she wants to move to the US to become a teacher
>she's got a weird southern accent when she speaks englando
>we've both been drinking a bit and she invites me to go upstairs
>iknowwherethisisgoing.png
>we bang and fall asleep after a bit
>wake up with her sprawled on top of me
>ask her if she wants to go on a date with me
>she says yes and we go see a movie
>we go see Michael Bay directs big robots shooting shit volume 2
>we go out and eat dinner
>end up taking her back with us on our ride home so she doesn't have to buy a plane ticket
>proposed 4 years later
>2 kids 3rd is being made
The further south you go, the shittier it is. Outside the border towns crawling with central and south american wetbacks the north is better.

You rip off our food, give it fancy-schmancy names and sell it for exorbitant prices.

But other than that, I'm OK with Mexico.

Shit country with shit people would not live there

This.

NO HOPE

NO FUTURE

"MEXICO WAS A MISTAKE"
-Miguel Hidalgo