Prepare Sup Forums

Stock up on arms, ammunition, armor, water, medical supplies, and food. There is absolutely no downside but a Government that is aware it's citizens are prepared for disharmony of the current comfortable trend is fearful. It will not move against a majority population that can self sustain without credit cards and shopping malls for more then a week.

It costs so very little and in the end honors what it means to be an American. Self determination. Master of one's own fate and the ability and tools to secure it.

>AR-15 + 800 rounds of ammo
>pistol + 300 rounds of ammo
>armored plate carrier and first aid
>12 gallons of clean water
>pasta,rice,noodles,tuna,nuts for 6 months

$1,400
That is all it costs to secure your own life. How much are you worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalgear.com/511-tactec-plate-carrier-storm?hp=y&gclid=CPmE6qun7NMCFd2CswodwyACUQ#/17755/10478/1&dl=b
youtube.com/watch?v=_I07dn5anM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and then what?

ok wait what level of plates? what AR+pistol
FOR 1400 dawg you buying airsoft shit

>posting your inventory on a website that's frequented by multiple different alphabet agencies

Why don't you go ahead post your face and your home address while you're at it.

Then you go about your day to day life as normal. Eating nearly expired rations for lunches and plinking decades old ammo. Replenish every once in a year or so.

SPALDING!!!

It costs more than $1,400 to get what's necessary.

>no carbine with your pistol caliber and identical magwell magazine, no 12guage key to the city.

It's like your not trying op. Deff good advice tho.

>SPALDING

$85 plates rated for 7.62? good luck i guess

Fuck that.
>ship
>cannon
>letters of marque
>go fishing

>think the do not already know every single one of us and our entire internet history since 2006

I understand that caution is preferable to rashness but they already know exactly who we are. Remember when they were mining hundreds of millions of US citizens phone records? That was how many years ago and it was public. To think there isn't a database for every single one of us is simple foolish.

The problem is the more you stock up the bigger the target you'll be when shit hits the fan. If you really want to survive buy a shitty little trailer that looks completely run down and act like a poor redneck retard and hoard everything in a basement underneath it and ride it out down there. Big houses, nice apartments, people that dress well, they're all targets. Get as unassuming as possible.

tfw strict gun laws

>Implying that I haven't already prepared.

If you don't own have a literal armory in your basement, your'e wrong.

Don't be "that guy" that brags about his armory and stock pile. He is doomed as the guy all his friends will say "well if the zombies break out I'll just come to your house xxxxxxxxxxxxD"

that mask is going to give you away during battle. not to mention getting in the way.

i cant wait to own your gear.

>buy a gun guys that'll protect you

>just drop 1400 dollars on shit

>you don't need years of experience to actually be effective with it

>it will never jam

ARfags in a fucking nutshell.

Gonna raid people like you for supplies when the shit gets airborne.

thats BC its an airsoft mask

>implying it isn't docration
It is a 3lb ceramic plate. It is there for giggles. If there is any mask I am wearing it would be an anti-chemical mask and only if I needed it because sucking air through a hardys straw sucks.

>muh jam rate
AK faggots can remain in your own general

>1100 rounds of ammo
These are rookie numbers

In all seriousness that's ok for your perminante stash, you need alot more to git gud with. I do think more importance is placed on guns than necessary in these discussions. Don't get me wrong, they are vital, as is having a decent amount of ammo, but food, water, security, sanitation, tools, and knowledge are as important.

I would be willing to omit the plate carrier . I guess having one is better than not, but if you have to prioritize it would be down the list. Plate carriers make more sense in a combat environment (with modern combat medicine and logistics) than in a survival situation. Again, I don't think armor is bad, just that I wouldn't stress out about plates unless I had literally everything else in place.

OP left a zero off his water figure, at minimum. So important. Not just for drinking. Also cooking and sanitation

my entire family and friends say that shit to me.

I think you could ballpark how much ammo would be needed. Look at how many rounds are expended in an average firefight, say like the ones you find in Mexican druglord wars [in the hundreds, easily] then multiply that by how many months/years you'd expect to have to live through before you could settle down somewhat, then add in hunting, and you'd get say 50K to get you through 3 years or whatever.

Or, whatever your capacity on your loadout is, figure that gets expended in total for every firefight x 1 firefight per month at least for maybe 3 years.

Talking out my ass, of course, but its a way to look at what your reserve ought to look like.

If they want to find you they will. The working class is why the Country thrives. Theres still a lot of good here.

where do I buy molly gear? I bought some shit off amazon but it's all garbage and none of it fits right. The shit in your picture looks good, where do I get a molly vest that isn't garbo?

How many gallons of ice cream though?

fuggg

I don't have a gun my family doesn't want me to have one
I'm trans and diabetic so when shit goes down I'm just gonna go ahead and die. Have fun with famine and disease.

oh i will

AB-. SAD!

Semi-good advice. One should always be prepared. You should be more focused on building up your friends/ family . You rneed 5 or 6 s
shooters and alot of support.That'll survive alot longer than one guy with some ar500 plates in his dried lumber framed house.
People aren't just going to go in the streets and have running gun battles. Keep your squad to people you only know personally and train,train,train. Call it a gun or hunting club and no one would even notice nor care.

Check out 511tactical. Also the condor rig is good.
Also:
tacticalgear.com/511-tactec-plate-carrier-storm?hp=y&gclid=CPmE6qun7NMCFd2CswodwyACUQ#/17755/10478/1&dl=b

511 has good side plate carriers.

The heavy load out firefight would be defense related only. If your travelling, sniping and evading (syria) would be the future in a dirty war. The logistics of individuals having stocks of thousands of rounds would quickly deplete after the first couple weeks (gotta survive that, I got it) but you still gotta think, if your trying to play solo how many firefights do you expect to live through? The midday important think is having a network of people, all with moderate supplies

This guy knows what's up.

US military doctrine isn't based on a lone Marine hero charging a hill, it's on using teamwork, communication , (and logistics but that's another story) to overwhelm the enemy. Be organized. Your buddies with guns already think about it, if they are verbal about it or not. Be the leader, or support those who are.

Thanks, will ballistic plates make it through customs? Or is it possible to make my own?

Dont forget your knife.

Is it really 1400 ? How much is the ar ?

Why do you buy food for 6 months if you only have water for about 20 days

For prepping purposes (for US preppers) any AR config is a WAY better pick than AK.
Do you have any idea how many billions of AR parts are floating around in the US? Not so much with the AK.

Yeah, you'd want what's most commonly available to salvage replacement parts, magazines, and ammunition. In the US that has to be an AR.

I haven't looked into buying food in bulk but I'd like to. Wouldn't 6 months of food cost more than that? Assuming not just eating flour and water. I think the plate carrier is completely unnecessary.

Had planned to just boil creek water.

Jorge Sparve almost damn near killed himself with a sling shot so you've got no excuse to be out there doming arabs with 1/2 ball bearings.

youtube.com/watch?v=_I07dn5anM8

you can buy soup powder in bulk, then you just throw chunks of meat or insects into it and make stew or whatever.

You can make this hard tack shit out of cooked earth worms.