Race identity politics are retarded. All I care about is myself and my family...

Race identity politics are retarded. All I care about is myself and my family. I have no emotional connection to other whites besides skin color and heritage but technically every human being is related if you go far enough so I don't see why that maters. White people besides my extended family and friends have done nothing for me and will do nothing for me. Also, even if I were to assume an identity greater than myself I would only identify with my fellow Australians whom I share a nation with, I don't give a fuck about Swedes, Germans, Russians, Italians or other Euroshits.

Ultimately I will say that race politics especially the globalist kind of white identity politics which goes beyond the nation is for low IQ niggers. This is it's mostly black people who are obsessed with black and identity politics (we wuz kangs and all that crap). Also I've noticed the globalist kind of white identity politics is mostly popular in America because most white Americans are mongrels so they have no real identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384/Hormonal-contraceptives-suppress-oxytocin-induced#36822108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that means you're a selfish prick

Yours' is an understandable opinion. However, should you ever need to turn to your "community" for help, wouldn't you prefer to not have to rely on niggers and garbage who hate you?

Humans are selfish by nature.

humans are also empathetic by nature. absolutely shit argument.

I already have a community. It's called my family and friends. If I want more community I could join a local Church.

You're a retard. Nothing selfish about what I said.

Ethnocentrism is the result of excessive empathy actually

Get the fuck out of here, commie retard. Humans are inherently out for their own self-interest. There's nothing wrong with this.

You complain about white identity politics, but isn't the crux of it just about not wanting non-whites taking over demographically? Would you be fine with abos becoming the majority?

DAMN THAT NIGGA BLANGIN AS FUCK BLANG ASS GOLD RANG LOOKIN HELLA BLANG ON A NIGGA NIGGA SKIN WHEN A NIGGA FINNA BANG BANG FEEL ME?????? AY DEM WITE BOIS BE SWEATIN DOE DEM WYHYTE BOIS BE SWEATIN

>technically every human being is related if you go far enough
same with chimps, go farther and we're all really just mammals, go farther and we're all really just animals, go farther and we're all really just rocks

proofs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

You talk like an idiotic animal that wants to blindly protect his family by natural instinct, but doesn't seem to be aware of the historical past (the people who he doesn't give a shit about) who made your country. You don't seem to take into consideration, culture nor language. You think all of this just popped out of nowhere?
Think again, about the future of your family too

JESUS CHRYST HOW A NIGGA GONNA BE SO BLANG AND BANG AT THE SAAME TIME MY NIGGA SWARR TO GOD I'M FINNA CALL THIS NIGGA AESTHETIC. Write that down AESTHETIC. THIS NIGGA FINNA SOAK ALL DE PANTIES WHEN HE COM THRU POPPIN NIGGAS AND FLASHIN GOLD LIGHT OFF HIS FANGA GOOD LORD!

lolbertarians will be next in line once we've gotten rid of the commies

only caring about yourself and your family? pretty sure that's selfish. at least in my book.

i support ethnocentrism, great job.

i used to think this when i was in highschool. perhaps if you count feelings of euphoria after helping others as acting selfish. and i'm not sure where you're getting the commie part.

spotted the atheist

>I have no emotional connection to other whites besides skin color
chinks no need to apply

>White people besides my extended family and friends have done nothing for me and will do nothing for me
This is your problem. You have a gibs me dat attitude just like most niggers.

Yeah and only other whites believe this and would leave you alone in accordance with such principles. Meanwhile, ethnocentric blacks would use identity politics in all kinds of retarded ways to fuck you out of property and wealth or even look the other way while you're skinned alive if they got control.

Ok, selfish Jew. Thanks for posting.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

THIS

you sound like the type of retard that would say, ban guns, and when some one is about to kill me the police will be there, and fuk the police.

this, usually the only people i see with that sort of view are chinks. only caring for yourself and your family generally turns you into a mega jew, the kind who will betray their best friend for a fiver.

Fuck im going down the rabbit hole, birth control reduces oxytocin production

And the rest of the world will take advantage of your good nature to use you for their own means.

You're literally a commie you fucking retard, throw yourself out of a helicopter please.

Commies try to force everybody into one group identity (class identity) through force, you retards do the same except with race. I don't want to live in your authoritarian big-government nightmare. Also you can suck my dick, you mongrel savage. I bet you're not even white.

Funny you say that because isn't the whole point of white nationalism - as envisioned by Hitler and others about whites coming together and helping each out? You fags don't even know your own ideology.

>Selfish Jew
Caring about your family and friends above some random fuckwits on the other side of the world whom you you don't even know is apparently selfish to these mongoloids..

> Australia
Almost took this post seriously.

Reminder that the reason why Americans are so obsessed with globalist white identity politics is because they are mongrels. They have no real culture. No real identity and no real nation. Also they're barely even 50% white. They like to piggyback on saving muh europe and the West while their nation is flooded with non-whites. barely 40% of the burgers posting are even white hence why they get triggered by my post.

>lolbertarians will be next in line once we've gotten rid of the commies

Natsoc will be next in line after we're rid of the commies.

>White people have done nothing for me and will do nothing for me

White people pay your welfare you fucking cunt

you can not rip other people off without being ripped off yourself. we're not in a constant life or death struggle.

well there's a difference between not caring and simply caring for people you know more. perhaps i took you too literally?

i try to take the logical view on this over the emotional view, and the logical view is that you're not special and neither am i, and if i had to choose whether me or someone else lived or died, there's gonna be quite a few instances where the other guy is better off living. of course for some random nigger the chances are quite low.

of course i still value folks i know more as well in practice obviously because you can only judge the character of people that you do already know, and we have self preservation built in just as we do empathy. but it seems completely illogical to assume that because you dont know people, they're not worth caring about.

Oh look it's Italy. Another mongrel savage I care very little about.

Also completely missing the point of my post. I was talking about a real emotional connection. I have a connection with other human beings outside my circle but it's not one based on race.

you tell that to niggers lmao

I'm whiter than you you abo cunt. I'm sure it's the shitskin genes making you lump everyone left of Ayn Rand info the commie box - abstract categoriesare tough and all

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384/Hormonal-contraceptives-suppress-oxytocin-induced#36822108

>In conclusion, the present findings, in conjunction with our previous study, indicate that OXT interacts with the brain reward system to reinforce partner value representations in both sexes, a mechanism which may significantly contribute to stable pair-bonding in humans and appears to be altered in women using HC.

>30 posts in, no mention of the deplorable td
Fucking nu pol

Kek I'm not even libertarian. You're just retarded.

oxytocin isn't literally empathy. im glad you cited a source but your neuroscience is lacking. it totally makes sense that a peptide related to bonding and birth would lead to a fuckton of ethnocentrism. i seriously wish people would stop touting oxytocin around so much, it feels like the next generation of "muh low serotonin levels cause depression!"

The thing is you can into civic nationalism but you have to REALLY drum it into peoples heads, especially "minorities" and make them really believe in it. It has to be a national undertaking at the highest level.

The government we have however likes us divided. Easier to rule and get away with corruption.

You sound like a nigger. I care about my family more too, but when I see another White person it's easier to identify with them and empathize with them because I know for sure a white person can think and be civilized. Niggers are in a race to prove their race can only do the opposite.

my bad, you're just so random childish autist. Carry on

Completely misunderstood my point like a retarded cuckleaf. I didn't say I identify more with niggers. I'd rather there be no niggers in my country I said I have no real connection between whites of other countries. I only care about my family, friends and at most my fellow Australians. What happens in leaf land, cuckmoney, mongrelMerica is not my problem and doesn't bother me. That is your nation you deal with it. Just because we share the same skin color doesn't mean we are the same and it doesn't mean I have to force a connection between us that doesn't exist beyond the surface.

Whites are the people that keep the western society afloat, whithout them and their contribution all western nations would collapse. 99% of the things you use today were created by white people
If that isn't enough to make you care about them then you are just an individualistic faggot
(Enjoy getting your family raped by niggers when white people will become extinct)

Completely missing the point as usual and sperging out talking about MUH ACHIEVEMENTS when you're probably a NEET faggot living in his mum's basement, I know you want to desperately feel part of something greater (especially now that Italy has gone to shit). It's understandable though, you're a shittalian. Probably not even white hence why you have this mentality.

Also I would like to add that white genocide can be easily avoided if you spergs would go out and have some white children like me but most of you are all talk and want to blame your problems on others. It's not hard to stop masturbating and wasting time on Sup Forums and going out and finding a wife.

Fuck off you fat fucking kike. You niggers don't even know what gender you are.

What's your fucking point you fucking abbo? You are just shouting insult like a nigger (you probably are btw)
I'm just saying that to support white people you don't need the "muh emotional contact", it's just fucking logic (since all white societies are somewhat decent, while nigger countries sucks)
White genocide could also much more easily avoided by stopping all those migrants, you know, much more effictive than yelling on an imageboard "go and have children!!!!!11111"

>i seriously wish people would stop touting oxytocin around so much, it feels like the next generation of "muh low serotonin levels cause depression!"

But it's true, birth control impacts female oxytocin leading them to have less in group preference and vote for open borders.