>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/trump-did-comey-massive-favor/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/trump-backslides-legal-immigration-curbs/
businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/north-korea-says-will-have-dialogue-with-us-under-right-conditions-yonhap
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/12/South-Korea-leader-could-seek-more-defense-spending-despite-conciliatory-approach/9161494643358/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705131053570195-moon-thaad-us-china/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/13/asia-pacific/north-korea-sends-protest-u-s-congress-sanctions/#.WRaqVOWGPIU
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/12/u-s-nears-100-bln-arms-deal-for-saudi-arabia-white-house-official.html
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/12/State-Dept-approves-UAE-for-possible-PAC-3-missile-buy/8141494583248/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=8
breitbart.com/middle-east/2017/05/12/u-s-intelligence-report-iran-pursuing-capability-to-build-missile-deliverable-nuclear-weapons/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705131053569877-kurds-us-light-weaponry/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-turkey-idUSKBN1880T4
nation.com.pk/national/13-May-2017/pakistan-us-afghanistan-to-jointly-act-against-daesh
youtu.be/5IPyv4KgTAA
youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

AWOO~

movement

This shit is so deep that I feel like Alice in Wonderland. Is this schizophrenia or legit?

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/trump-did-comey-massive-favor/

"Feel", what?
It was already stated, Illegals need to go back, if they haven't commited any crime, get back in line on the same place other people are waiting for more than 9 years.
People think because they crossed the border they acquired some kind of virtue by default?

nyaa.si

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/trump-backslides-legal-immigration-curbs/

Really activates the almonds.

>Hillary announces that she's reconciled with Comey
>Hillary and Comey start a new show, take over Joe's time slot

Trump wants to cancel the daily briefings!
Holy crap.

VIRGINIAN ANONS

WE HAVE A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY IN A MONTH (June 13)

AT THE VERY LEAST WE NEED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE WE KNOW IS AWARE, AND WE SHOULD FIGURE OUT WHO ARE /OURGUYS/

THE POLITICS OF VIRGINIA WILL LIKELY DETERMINE OUR STATE'S STANCE IN 2020 SO THIS IS CRITICAL

MAKE SURE TO REPOST THIS EVERY NOW AND THEN SO AS MANY VIRGINIANS AS POSSIBLE ARE AWARE

>illegal calls 911 and asks to be deported.

Awoo?

Jesus Christ, Stewart. How many times are you going to post this and make me reply with Stewart? Fuck.

which one is cabal and which is /ourguy/

Reminder taco bell sells this stupid shit right now. They're okay.

Reminder.

isn't naples in italy?

When will lumd keep his campaign promises and deliver unto me my dragon maid

Really houses my refugees.

THAT'S NOT A TENDY

THAT'S A NUGGET

AND IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING NACHO CHEESE WHAT THE FUCK MAN

>Deporting illegal Mexican trannies. >It's been protested.
> They try to claim asylum because they don't want to be hurt at home.
>We don't care. We just send them back anyway.

pretty retarded,trump says what he said from the start

he wants a merit based system

They look like tendie Doritos. Do want.

Someday.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE DEEPSTATE IS FUNDING A SECRET PROJECT WITH MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE DEFENCE BUDGET SINCE AT LEAST LATE LAST YEAR

NOONE KNOWS OR CARES UNLESS YOU LOOK IT UP AROUND AUGUST

Until I fall asleep desu

>North Korea says will have dialogue with US under right conditions: Yonhap
businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/north-korea-says-will-have-dialogue-with-us-under-right-conditions-yonhap

>South Korea leader could seek more defense spending despite 'conciliatory' approach
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/12/South-Korea-leader-could-seek-more-defense-spending-despite-conciliatory-approach/9161494643358/

>'There is Very Little Moon Jae-in Can Do About the US THAAD Deployment in South Korea'
sputniknews.com/asia/201705131053570195-moon-thaad-us-china/

>North Korea sends protest to U.S. Congress over sanctions
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/13/asia-pacific/north-korea-sends-protest-u-s-congress-sanctions/#.WRaqVOWGPIU

>U.S. Nears $100 Bln Arms Deal for Saudi Arabia: White House official
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/12/u-s-nears-100-bln-arms-deal-for-saudi-arabia-white-house-official.html

>State Dept. approves UAE for possible PAC-3 missile buy
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/12/State-Dept-approves-UAE-for-possible-PAC-3-missile-buy/8141494583248/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=8

>U.S. Intelligence Report: Iran Pursuing ‘Capability to Build Missile-Deliverable Nuclear Weapons’: PDF Report in Article
breitbart.com/middle-east/2017/05/12/u-s-intelligence-report-iran-pursuing-capability-to-build-missile-deliverable-nuclear-weapons/

>Syrian Kurds Say US Provided Them With Light Weaponry Only
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705131053569877-kurds-us-light-weaponry/

>Erdogan sees 'new beginning' in Turkish-U.S. ties despite Kurdish arms move
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-turkey-idUSKBN1880T4

>Pakistan, US, Afghanistan to jointly act against Daesh
nation.com.pk/national/13-May-2017/pakistan-us-afghanistan-to-jointly-act-against-daesh

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

People eat chicken and cheese together? Seems like a weird combination. My gf is Jewish so we don't mix meat and dairy but still before I was even with her I don't recall eating chicken and cheese.

If I was an illegal under Trump I would do the same, but I would never be an illegal anyway so why bother.
Nobody wants to live afraid, neither try to "build" something in the United States of America if the police can easily drag you out, if it's not fake news, it's awesome.

>no one cares
>posts anyway

Charles Barkley takes Fallon's spot to add more 'duh-versity and inclusion' to after prime time shows

Now Colbert dares not say a thing, and wishes he got fired irl so he doesn't have to share ratings with a bloated nobody in comedy

next obj: Sup Forums kills tv

I think it's just a taco bell thing.

ptg, what is working a 12 hour shift like?

REMINDER

This is out: youtu.be/5IPyv4KgTAA

>gf is jewish

Bread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c

Oh, it's a trannie afraid to get killed by other trannies and therefore she asks protections from the government against everybody else episode...
It's a math fact that the most violence a homo suffers is from another homo - thanks for introducing prison numbers on it to make it simpler.

isnt concent 13 in some areas of mexico?

So what did you guys think of those tweets today

Probably have to be married though.

>tfw Jewish doctor convinced my parents to have me circumcised

At least she's not a leftist.

Holy shit 55k replies I think that's a record for him.

>My gf is Jewish
Get fucked bitch. I pity your goytoy.

Is colbertposting the refined evolution of [CURRENT YEAR]?

It's a hell of a ride.

HAAAB ETT OBER GOYYY

I am enjoying him purposely cultivating the Nixon thing to fuck with people
But were people unaware everything in the White House is recorded? It has to be even if its just for public record

Nah he's had over 100k on a few "bipartisan" tweets

>colbertposting
>refined anything
No

>high schooler being deported
>They say "oh noooo not Jose!" (Seriously)
>Kid was brought here as a child and qualified for DACA, but didn't apply for it
>His dad will kill him if he returns to Guatemala.
>He still has to go back according to ICE

Secretary Kelly says these illegals lie all the time about being in danger back home so he's just deporting all of them and ignoring their sad stories. Would you let this high schooler stay? If not, what about till he finishes high school?

Kek'd and checked. user I...

You get used to it if you do it all the time.

And I do. But I have a week on, week off schedule with Sundays off during my work week.

Nah, his election tweets went over 200k

That fucking taco bowl tweet went over 120k.

THE TAPES, DAHNELD

Is nyaa back?

>yfw Trump exposes the truth behind 9/11 on twitter

OUT OUT OUT

>james comey must step down!!!
>bitch endlessly for 7 months
>don't fire james comey!!!

>my gf is Jewish
You will be gassed alongside her

You Shegetz (שייגעץ or in Hebrew שֵׁיְגֶּץ)

This, WH has tapes all over the place.

Why the fuck do you people think Trump keeps having his most important foreign policy meetings at Mar-A-Lago?

Send them back. We have no obligation to take care of citizens from other countries.

Seriously how do these people get on the bench and how don't people have huge protests and call for action when these idiotic rulings are made.

>expecting libshits to be consistent

Depends what you're doing.
Cheffing for 12-15 hours every day is hell.

>Colbert is a goblin
>goblins are the Jews of fables
DELET THIS GOY

can little colbert count?

More like jews are the goblins of fables

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew

REEEEEEEE

No, the president is entitled to private conversations. I bet they sweep the oval office regularly.

This Roger Stone doc is fucking comfy so far.

The guy on Fox News earlier was saying that we need to continue investigating the Russian thing because either the truth will come out, or somebody will leak it. Nobody called him on it, but what a prick to just assume guilt like that like he's some kind of nigger.

You have to go back

Never worked 12 hours straight, most is 10 hours. I've had two jobs, that's much worse if both jobs don't have set schedules.

You don't see the simplistic beauty of it, Texas.
It took the shitty drumpf meme that was forced, flipped it on it's head and added more absurdity.
Which reflects at the media and late night shows, with how pompous and absurd they already are.

And honestly, it's more humorous than Colbert actually is

Let's not sink into the abyss, lads.

Simple

Do all the paperwork, keep it current, stay out of trouble and you should be able to stay

OUT otherwise

And it honestly has to be all recorded, when the Presidents motives and intent literally dictates the law of millions of people and the future of the planet. Even slightly less than perfect records keeping is disastrous

Meanwhile McCain is too busy getting his bedpan changed to do anything about this.

>driving without a license
OUT OUT OUT

So....what's their advice?.

Im not saying hes recorded without consent, Im saying that every President since Kennedy has found it overall beneficial to keep almost everything they have under record. Sure its probably scaled back since Nixon, but Trump sure as fuck recorded important conversations with Comey

my dad says if we keep jose in the country, he will kill me
please deport this kid, lives are in danger if you don't

Hi Podesta

store it on the cloud

I hate this argument that because the illegal is doing good in school or has a job or pays taxes that they shouldn't be deported. If they are so virtuous and hardworking and clean then they should apply for citizenship and go through the naturalization process like everyone else who immigrated here legally. It's like that woman who was got deported after being here 25 years. She had 25 years to become a citizen, but she chose not to so she has to go back.

the Bible was written by humans so it cant be completely infallible, right? In particular the New Testament is eyewitness testimony, recollection cant be perfect.

*scoff*
did you really think it would be that easy donald?
>welcome to my final form cock holster
*brush shoulder*
as if you didnt know it would always be like this
*leans back*
you know what i want donald
*hand over hand*
we both know colby boy gets what he wants
*stands up*
whats it going to be donald?

>So....what's their advice?.
Into the chamber you little nigger.

That sounds like a horrible idea