imgur.com/a/ogQic

>Jirah airbase captured
>Tabqa fully de-mined
>ISIS launches attack on Khanasser
>SAA Gains: Talila, Mushayrifa Quarries
>DeZ:20+ civis&militans died in IS controlled DeZ province due to explosion
>N Hama:SAA strike jihadi gathering near the towns of Al-Lataminah and Morek
>SAA resumed Al-Qaboun offensive as some militants refuse to surrender
>SAA captured 3 hills in E Homs and part of Al-Tanf road as they aim to secure Border area
>IS offensive in W Raqqa,IS claims to kill 100SDF, SDF claims it killed 26 IS
>70 IS withdrew from Tabqa town & dam under deal with SDF
>Clashes ongoing in vicnity of Jirah Airbase in E Aleppo
>HTS threaten to attack any rebel group that agreese to safe zones
>SAA gives IS last chance to surrender Yarmouk camp
>Mosul 90% liberated

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/841405120004947968
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/syrian-civil-war-map-2017-visit-our-website-to-sup_136604
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for how to stop ISIS

Page 7

kickstarting /sg/ on saturday morning. always hard to keep alive for anons that wake up

need to go spoon.
russian user can ye keep it alive?

I'll try my best.

bumping

Checked

kek'd

Daily reminder that supporting ass*d = supporting cultural marxism and degeneracy

First #gay marriage in #Syria. Syrian authorities detained the couple for few hours and released them.
What do you think?
>twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/841405120004947968

Only thing I support is the Syrian Christians. Assad is the only thing standing between them and the headchoppers. If you didn't want fags, you shouldn't exported them to the world france.

wtf i hate ASSad now!

Page 7

Cultural Marxism is the same as Patriarchy.

Everybody feels its around based on their subjective perception but there are hardly any proofs of it besides ideological bullshit.

i support turks

>germany
its 50:50, really

My dentist and all his employees are Christian Syrians and they support Assad. The "rebels" are butchers and ISIS is ISIS.

My butcher and all his employees are Christian Syrians and they support rebels. Assad is a dentist and ISIS is ISIS.

Page 6

>stalin
>not popular in czech rep

No shit

>The town of Mahaja in northern Daraa countryside has reportedly accepted a reconciliation agreement with the government

i am a kurd, i just trolling

There won't be any Kurds to live in 'Rojava' at the rate their going

I still stand by my previous claim

Also pretty low energy troll. Step up your game mate

ahoi ahoi boi, where have you been all this time?

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آل سيدنا محمد

you pic make no sense to your words

i am turk just trolling you twice.

his mind right now

I shared this idea with people in discussion on some internet newspaper and they argued, it is not humane, because alot of innocent muslimes would die too.

>mfw you are all the same to me

I feel sorry for the goat

Good afternoon Syria

honestly ungaria, slowakia, czech are all the same to me too
so i can understand you in the way you are thinking.

but the point is, i am german

Balling meme bro!!!

I've Ben thinking about this a bit lately. IMO cultural Marxism alludes to actual problem that is much more complex.

It's an issue of SOCIETAL GROWTH (erosion of negative collective mentalities (as seen by oppression of The Other)) that opens up our COLLECTIVE DIVINITY (as seen by improved overall levels of spiritual connection, awakening process). This process on its own is a wonderful thing... but at every step along the way it's infiltrated by our COLLECTIVE EVIL. The increased exposure of our collective divinity allows for increased extraction of it by evil forces (as seen by human trafficking). This is why the structure we create as mankind need to allow the flourishment of our collective divinity while protecting it from our collective evils!! See burger constitution as good example of built in measures to prevent decay caused by mans abuse of power. See CIA as good example of what happens when these preventative measures are circumvented

SAA are making big gainz these days. "moderate opposition" BTFO you'll be bulldozed in the coming few days

When do we reach Jordanian border lads?

Everything hurts.
Fucking why did I have to go out drinking and dancing, at least I made friends with a lolbertarian lawyer.
Thinking about sending her the Road to Serfdom pdf but I don't know if that's too awkward or whatever since she said she hadn't read it.

He just makes to much sense

Bump

"[spoiler]/sg/ is dead[/spoiler]"

It's the Iraqi border.
Today?

Why do you care?

Just waiting for the gains to happen my dude.

Hell yes

Russia user most more gun girls

POO

IN

LOO

>youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Good morning to you too wahhabist froggo

Shit. Very close to Jordan, though.

what did he mean by this?

Everyone is asleep lad
Come back at evenings

Khomeinifact no.35:
Did you know that on average, shiites enjoy a significantly higher IQ than sunnis? It has been scientifically proven that shiites hold a genetic trait commonly known as "phenotype Zulfiqar". This phenotype Z makes them smarter and more philosophical than the their sunni counterparts that commonly lives in clay huts in the desert.

The Jirah airbase got captured and Tabqa is liberated, finally, why is /sg so quiet?

psshhhh you're acting as if gay oppression is a bad thing

Not big enough gains
We are have gotten used to massive sweeping gains

Why didn't IS blow up the dam?

Patiently awaiting the chicken race to Maskanah.

wtf i love extremist islam now

Is this a mig 17 ?

Controlled opposition to SDF.

This is bad...how?

Do you fags not understand how a dam works? If it blows it floods downstream, into Isis territory and the sunni belt of mesopotamia.

>Maghreboi making fun of Sri Lanka
At least, unlike you, he doesn't like to stick his dick in a goat's poo poo place.

Da.

MIG 19

All the burgers are asleep. GOD I hate burgers! FUCK THOSE FUCKING CUNTS! JESUS--- who is also the jew that they worship.. Can we turn this into a burger hate thread while they are all asleep?

who do you think is gonna make it to raqqa first boiz?

after the goy ass*dist priest, now the gay ass*dist goyim.
not surprising

Wtf I love ISIS now!

Niet.

>Burger hate thread
Thats /ptg/ lad because they seem to fucking hate thier country, and willing to sell it to Israel

SAA is going for Deir first, SDF is going to have time to envelop Raqqa

K*rds, unfortunately.

In the recently liberated Jarrah airport, Eastern Aleppo.

There's no bridge to the south...

@125329613
>hurr durr
you won't get a (You) for your low quality shitposting, how sad you are !!!

kek

Sorry lad the swede is right
Its a mig 17

SAA, inshallah. I hope sdf and burgers gets to see the true power of svbied warfare, i hope isis launches so many svbieds that IT will make mosul seem like a joke my greatest tree ally

>@
facebook+ is that way --->

I wish they'd fly one of those things and fuck jihadis up with its 37mm cannon

Its old bait around here
Dont fall for it lad

kurds will be first. they take the oil fields

>Kurds will be first
Into the gas chambers
I really think those fuckers are close to stabbing assad in thr back

GODS! I hate sunnis. My grandfather hated them too. Even before they put out his eyes. Do you think I'd be out here on the frontier without good reason???

Yes, Syria needs a strong frontier. No, Syria doesn't need unwashed takfiris at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the leader of the Tigers: to bring Baathist order to stinking sunnis. Revenge? That'd be good too. This war against the moderates won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in Damascus. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: the Kurds, the Jews, those Turkish boyriders, the Assad families too. After all, the man who controls Syria rules the world...and one day, I will be Emperor

Put down the pint lad

Use this link to use SyrianCivilWarMap.com map
Without the bullshit compulsory ads that they put on the website

umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/syrian-civil-war-map-2017-visit-our-website-to-sup_136604

>Suheil
>Ceasar

well makes sense they're both gay after all

you mean gas fields.
no i am not so pessimistic. the kurds needs deal matrial, if they want to make a agreement with assad after syria war ended

Another day of impressive PMU gains.

Hopefully they push for the border and towards DeZ from either east or south after this operation is complete.

It's time for the ultimate red pill
ahmeds are on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW using their al-taqiyya on you - it's the scariest thing ever, but Im glad to see more of us aryan whites waking up and realizing these mudslimes and their mudshit tactics

assad is dirty al-taqiyya using shitskin

DEUS VULT

Suhiel is more like mark antony

Khomeinifact no.313
Did you know that sunnis on average bathes 75% less than shiites?
This is an effect connected with their sub-par genetics which makes them incompatible with the teachings of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh).
Sunnis are often seen touching their own excrements without washing their hand afterwards before returning to daily life, which increases the risk of catching mortal diseases.
Sayyid Ruhollah Mūsavi Khomeini (pbuh) has, after gaining this wisdom advised against associating yourself with sunnis, as they are as dirty as the jews.

>37mm cannon
>jet

wew

> Sweden

Noted Shlomo