Iran uber alas

Daily reminder that this is what actual Aryans look like, not a bunch of pasty white bois larping as aryans.
You'll never be Aryan/Iranic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7H5a4ytOrwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iranians are not white and deserve to be nuked.

Can't wait when Israel and America destroy your joke of a country

What's wrong with his triceps?

Pol/ BTFO

>aryan
>not arab mudrats from the tip of Muhammads scimatar.

Stay mud.

Yea no shit. And ethnic Iranians are the only Aryans out there I.e.. Persians, Kurds, pashtuns, ossetians etc..so stop culturally appropriating my identity phaggit.

Whites are not Aryan. Middle eastern/central+south Asian people are Aryan. Not you low test germanics/anglos/scandinavians

AYO Persians and Egyptians and Romans and Greeks and Aztecs and Mayans and Babylonians and Chinese and Japanese was all nordic and sheeit

Dem jews covered it all up and stole away our history!

Iranians are the same race as they've been since the foundation of the Persian empires, but nice try kangroofucker.

Iran > Israel

Aryan genetics... you wouldnt understand.

Then why did the Scythians have "European" features and genes?

This guy is at some sort of gym, and he is playing with PVC piping?

Do they not allow metal bars in prison?

If the character is weak, the muscles don't matter.

Pretty much all non-Africans were invaded by the Aryans, so we all have Aryan genes- but it's fairly obvious that the original Aryans had fair features and that Europeans are some of the closest living relatives. Asians have the root in their dna though.

Scythians, according to the current leading theory, weren't a singular group of people. They had a diverse (not niggas and Arabs but people with all hair/eye colours) looking people.

The children of the Scythians today currently exist anywhere from Croatia/Ukraine to the Jatts of North India. Ironically, all of them still share a semblance in phenotypes.

Why is it that everywhere the "Aryan" myth shows up, you find minority groups of people with fair hair? India, Iran, the Levant, etc. It's just a coincidence that the traits follow the myth everywhere they go?

>tattoos
dropped. white women have always been sluts

Kike spotted, open up the ovens

from family experience the guys who talk like this usually look 8 months pregnant

To make the story short; Iranics conquered nordic looking European tribes as well as basically cucked most of the world, and produced half breeds, hence why some scythians and sarmatians looked asian while others like Iranics and others fair haired and blue eyed.

Btw, scythians and sarmatians were literally the niggers of the Iranic peoples, atleast thats how Persians and medes viewed them, as they created no civilization. They were literally nomad niggers.

Iranians are now mayority mixed blood with shitskins, no thanks.

but i look like that since im 18
and im as pale as you can get
plus anyone who cant trim his beard
isnt considered aryan
american fuckface trying to tell the Übermensch how he should look
top kek

mmmm, you kinda pushing it with pashtuns, they have african lips

Iranians are muslim rape babies faggot

Yeah but you guys got cucked by muhammad.

fuck off sandnigger

daily reminder: you got raped by Alexander the Great army.

How? Anybody with some knowledge here would know this,

I keep hearing this from pol/, but apparently most dont know this judging by the comments.

Daily reminder that Persians have been raped continuously by Arab invaders for 700+ years

Atleast we didnt get raped by africa: youtu.be/7H5a4ytOrwU

>WE WUZ ARYAN KANGS

If you actually read history, you'd know that Arabs have more Persian blood than vice versa.

Why are you trying to force the idea that Iran is white or not ? Do you have autism

Daily Reminder: Literally every country flooded with germanics (including anglokikes) are lousy with jews.

Daily reminder that lactose intolerance in Iran is about 70%.

iranians are inbred though

AND they're muslim

sorry kiddo, I can only give you the shit-tier, have fun chilling with the streetshitters

Iran is an interesting place. Some groups that live there look straight German and others look straight mudslime. It was probably the America of it's time way way back in the day.

Hard to know anything for sure, too much mixed information.

Persian culture used to be very important though, for a while they carried the light of civilization, but that torch has been passed long ago.

No

Nobody looks germanic in Iran.

Pic related. Face of Average Iranian ubermench.

Sure, whatever you say, aryan subhuman.

sage

Basically what we've always looked like.

Pic related, its a greek painting of a Persian soldier to the left fighting a greek soldier.

The is a difference between
>Hitler's "Aryans"
and
>Iranian Aryans.

99% of of us refer to the first group when we say Aryans.

Not at all. When Hitler referred to the Aryans, he was talking about the Iranic invaders of europe, middle east and india, its just that the nazis bought into the whole aryans being nords meme, and thought their people were descendants of Aryans as well.

>the nazis bought into the whole aryans being nords meme
This is exaclty what I was saying.
Hitler's Aryans =/= Indoiranians.
And he got the Aryan idea from east Indian literature while in prison.

Aryans weren't from Iran.

no abdools or christians can be aryan, they are juu worshipers

Frankly don't give a shit who is "Aryan" or not. I want to be with my White brothers and sisters rather than anyone else, fuck do I care who is "Aryan" or not. I've yet to even hear Hitler say Aryan in a public speech! Fuck does it matter sand shooting nigger? Probably living on welfare in a host country right now!

Iranians aren't niggers, so why do you call them that?

Like we give a fuck about absurd labels that can easily be removed. Please bitch you're playing checkers we're past chess just gotta kill the Zionist Joos and their henchmen.

Most people here still have the void knowledge of what they have learned from school, aside the whole jewish thing, so they don't know what happened in the middle east, despite focusing only in the situation that matters then the most, the immigration crisis, which leads them to think all of the people living there are savage rapists that will be the ultimate weapon to defeat Europe, instead of focusing in the (((real problem))).

I must say that Saudis are a problem, though.

>the nazis bought into the whole aryans being nords meme
Hitler was such a retard desu senpai. Got the nationalism doomed and germans cucked by slavs. Now shitskins think that 'aryan' is somehow an ubermensch.

Thanks, Hitler.

This one is a sand nigger for all I care! Take the AK I'll take the rifle 100m faceoff. Put down the gun and stop shooting a wall, the sand and sky and we can try it face to face. I'd like to face off with a sand nigger.

>Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place.

Hitler brought such an insightful and constructive ideology, it was the despots around him that brought it all down.
But if you're not peaceful, I'll be ready to go ASAP. Tell me who gets the go ahead ^.^.

Why trying to be Iranic, when you can be Slavic?

Very false, it's rare but it exists.

roids

I have lived with some Pashtuns from Afghanistan , they are from Kandahar to be exact (he told me every like 5 seconds) Their family was Kinder traditional but there were a lot of blondes and blue eyed and stuff and they were SUPER tall. The only muslims i like desu they integrated well i wanted to marry one of them but they are worse than turks , they would never want to marry something else than their own kind. Their language was weird tho sounded never heard anything like it

Why are his pecs so small?

>Persians used to look Nordi-