Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>has not invested in bitcoin
KEK. Bitcoin will destroy the Jewish monetary system and remove the stranglehold of power that Jews have over us.

>cryptocurrency from the cryptojew

t. (((fiat))) cuck

t. butthurt nocoiner mad that he missed the dip for the hundredth time

>btc

not ETH

Nah, bitcoin will disappear when the electricity is gone.

more likely those so-called "whales" are actually jews. once the price got up to $100-200/coin speculation drove the growth, but pouring money into an e-currency is a good way to completely bankrupt people who are trying to dethrone the bank jew

>Falling for a pump and dump scam in a volatile market that regularly loses/gains 20% at once
Nobody buys Bitcoin for what you are suggesting, only for meme speculation.

Buy ETH

The problem I have with cryptocurrency is that every half year there's a new one and endorsement for a currency can shift within weeks while being able to change a trend is impossible unless you're one of (((them))).

The Slavs own it

They're shit tier Jews

So does most of the other currency.

Strayabro how am I doing? 7000 in ethereum, and 3000 in bitcoin. A few thousand in random shitcoin pump and dumps.

*power outages you*
>b-b-but i swear i got 6 gorillion buttcoins on this flash drive

t. Invested everything in gold 15 years ago

Kek

Go away shill

unless its in your possession, someone keeps it for you and all you get are little slips saying you own it

Dude, everyone with BTC going to be under surveillance soon because of this RansomWarez thing. When that knowledge goes public, price will crash below $1k/btc again

bitcoin is fake money and will collapse soon

> not investing in the almighty DOGE

>BTC
>not fiat

When will this meme end?

Some coins have built in scarcity. It's supply and demand, but with ones and zeros. I have made and lost money on digital currency. It's been a fun ride. My current goal is real estate.

Cool story. None of that makes it non-fiat.

But I did invest in bitcoin. Back when I was a kid, I thought I was some leet hacker.

Bought a shitload. Then completely forgot about it. Sold it a few years ago for about 60k

It's been compromised so what's the point?

what's with all this pump and dump shilling? shitcoin faggots will never see their coins get to "muh 500k"

You do know that when only fictional currency is used they'll have more power over us? So fuck off with (((le redpilled)))bitcoin.

>investing in bitcoin this late
i invested some money back a few years ago and made over $6000 by literally doing nothing
no wonder jews control everything when they're the masters of trading

So does fiat.

But cryptocoins do not have built in demand like fiat. It's a speculative commodity, and is likely to crash at some point. SHould it ever b ecome inconvinient, the government will order banks not to make certain transfers and the bitcoin will be worthless.

>caring about money
>not living in a renovated WW2 bunker with tinned food and purified water

Gold is just a metal that doesn't corrode.

You'd need things of genuine value in any type of hypothetical civilisation collapse. Metal is a step over imaginary currency, I'd have thought.

> banks

I've seen land sold for BTC. The whole point is circumventing banks.

At that point you're better off hoarding ammo. Interesting that gold and lead are near identical in weight.

Not a bad idea for when the war finally starts. I still say BTC is only good for drugs though.

None of them have been disruptive enough to replace BTC as the standard. It is the USD of crypto. Except more valuable than USD

That's what fiat currency is.

lol this guy gets it.

> not investing in hash coins
The more they smoke the more valuable the coins become... Unless of course you mint more...

Fuck it, let's start a colony in Detroit (near free property) and create our own security force and currency. No one would want to stop us because of the black moat / army of darkness surrounding our city state.

??? are you retarded