If we could make the fag flag work for us then I say we can steal the star and crescent too. What do you say, gentlemen?

If we could make the fag flag work for us then I say we can steal the star and crescent too. What do you say, gentlemen?

It would be far funnier to turn it into the new gay flag. Muslims wpuld rage hard.

So i guess the star represents a mans seed and and the cresent is a mans anus.

Oh we could do both.

Rainbow flag with Crescent/star. Worded with "Muslims Worldwide Support LGBTQ"

Lel

Or the Moon could be the head of a penis with a star shaped piercing

Nonono user, that's not how it works. We're not trying to say the Muslims support gay rights, we're trying to convert the crescent and star into a symbol that represents they gays in and of itself.

For example: The fives points of the star each correspond to a letter in "LGBTQ", while the crescent wrapping around the star is a symbol for "unity" and "community."

We should focus on taking the rainbow flag first, we need to get this big

The rainbow flag is not finished yet, better to do one at a time.

checked and, here's one, a little rushed but
you get the point.

Oh, sorry, didn't know. Thought it died out. We really need a name for those fucking threads, the damn things are tricky to find.

No user, look here damnit. We're not trying to say X supports Y, we're trying to say X is Y.

I think a Gish gallop style of attack works better. Work so fast and throw so much shit that it is impossible to keep up

So this is rough but something with LGBTQ around the Star?

>steal
they stole it from us, we dont have to STEAL anything.

I think you're still missing the point a little. No "Islam for equality", this isn't about Muslims approving of gays.

Think of it this way: You know how the fag flag threads are "stealing" the rainbow flag and turning it into a white supremacist symbol? We're doing the same here, turning the crescent and star into a LGBT symbol.

Here's how you make it look. Black background. Crescent and star takes up most of the flag. The star is divided into five pieces, each its own color of the rainbow. The crescent is filled in with a regular rainbow.

no, wrong, this will only piss off Muslims a bit but it will make Leftists want to let more in.

This is probably the best direction.

Ok so how do you propose to make a brand new gay flag out of the crescent and star without changing it to the point where it is not recognizable. irconfuse.jpg

>The fives points of the star each correspond to a letter in "LGBTQ", while the crescent wrapping around the star is a symbol for "unity" and "community."
slap a rainbow overlay on the crescent and it gets to represent that spectrum bullshit theyre always on about as well

STOP

That's really good!

touch a nerve ahmed?

here op, in honor of our buttmad friend itt