Why do European women love Muzzies? USA women are disgusted by them. WTF?

How does your culture change so much that you see literal terrorist hijackers as a good alternative to joe on the street?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would some burgerboy turbovirgin know about european women?

Nothing--apparently because I'm not a Muslim nigger.

because women are meant for breeding and they look for strong males and not faggots

They dont
vid.me/rpic

usa women aren't disgusted by bbc

Leftwing indoctrination. You have to realise that it's a lot more prevalent in Europe, to the point where normal conversations on US talk shows would be considered racist

I'm convinced women don't have a sexuality.
Hence why a lot of them are "bisexual".

Yeah. Even mentioning raise, in any context, in Denmark, could ruin your career.

>Women don't have a sexuality.
>Being this fucking gone in the head...

Just focus on your Computer Science degree and shut up, okay?

>implying
That's a meme that was spread out by Sup Forums cuckolds. Of course there will be a minority wanting to mix with them. Aren't there men attracted to nigger women? So the same with women with arabs or niggers.

>tfw Swede who can't get any white women

Shut up nigger

No he's right. Just about every bird I've shagged said that if the circumstances were right they'd happily jump in bed with another woman. They don't seem to have that bone deep instinctive revulsion to faggotry we do

Go to Paris and say that.

He will always be a paper swede, his destiny.
These people have nothing in common with Swedish culture so their own purpose to make sense and feel better is destroying it by making it a more Americanish like mentality of rap and pop culture. They will blame the swede, destroy their identity so they can feel better haha

We will become the face of Sweden and erase your people from history book. No one will know you were alive. You mad, white boy?!?

sorry burgerbro, but the reality is the other way around.

mudslimes are complete second class citizens in europoor land; while we may love virtue signalling by letting them into our countries, you will rarely find anyone racemixing with them, or even associating with them beyond buying kebab and cleaning services.

by contrast, your niggers are a model minority; breeding your women, dominating your popular culture, bix nooding on your most prestigious campuses; we dont really get any of that kind of enrichment here.

they dont, but western (((media and intelligence))) try to make people think they do

I wonder if the weimar Jews said shit like that. You're a larping cunt anyway, that pic has been used in loads of threads, you fkn faggot.

>meanwhile

interesting

This is true, I was staying in one of the worst muzzie city's in England - but it was almost completely self segregated except for work. White communities and goatfuckers didn't mix

>tfw stinky fat hairy kurd

forgot pic

Why do American women love niggers?

gee, I wonder...

This is true. But there is some mixing among white trash and immigrants, also among cosmopolitan upper middle class bohemians. Of course upper class ones mix with rich immigrants, not ghetto Muslim manlets.

Women side with the invaders... if they think the invaders are going to win. European women simply see their countries disappearing to a greater extent than American women are. Doesn't mean it won't happen to the US too, just that Europe is further along. Their women sense this and are aligning themselves accordingly.

European Women dont like them
thats why they do the druggie druggie
rapey rapey shit in the first place
if a woman would like it she wouldnt call the cops

Wat een mooi paspoort is het toch

It is a complete Sup Forums meme that most european women want black/muzzie dick. Yes there are a few black/white couples but the girls are usually ugly as fuck. I really feel bad for the black dude if I see something like that.

But that aside, muslims only marry muslims. They don´t mix with infidels.

Most women don´t want some ugly stinking black refugee right of the boat and they will always prefer some european looking dude.

The only muslims I know that have austrian gf are well integrated, don´t give a shit about Islam, drink and eat pork and are most of the time from the Balkans

alleen moeten ze je maintiendrai eraf halen, hier spreken we nederlands

As aa legal gun owning conservative in a blue state, it's because leftist men are the least satisfying partners in existence

Even Muslims are superior to leftist men

As soon as you say "yeah I voted for Trump, want to learn what an orgasm feels like?" They pretty much tell their numale boyfriend to take and go find a slant eyed gook

>USA
>40% white

They actualy don't

They don´t love them, they don´t want to be losers without money and they don´t want to maintain muslims.

White women just loves to act like they are angels but in the end they avoid muslims and blacks as much as they can.

You will always be a nigger

They don't, they hate them as dog shit.
They virtue signal when they see a dead baby on the beech, 10 min later it is forgotten
>Look I cared
They despise them as fuck, they always have

post pic with hand and timestamp. I bet all I have that you are a whiteboi

>But there is some mixing among white trash and immigrants

White trash as you called, they always end up crying behind whites when they are old and want a (white) daddy for their mixed kids.

Prolly adds to the frustration, they actually believe, these subhumans, that they have a chance of getting a chick here

Rob Lee

They're landing on your shores and coming into your nations by the thousands every day

You stupid fucking Europeans are all dead and you don't even know it yet

Poland is like the only nation standing up to protect its people

Did you steal that passport from tourists in kenya?

a swede just posted this in another thread

Caring for the poor and oppressed is just a way for them to live out their nurturing nature while pretending to others and themselves they have cast off that nurturing role which had allegedly been forced upon them by evil menfolk, in an effort to monopolize all that lucrative, empowering logos and ego for themselves.

>American education

>British
>men

Pick on.

I think that whole "American women and Brithish "men" is just a cover for American women to explore their inner lesbian without the appearance of lesbianism to outsiders.

>getting raped and murdered is love

You're insane.

I've seen that image before, you're not real

pottery

Much frustration. Some time want EXPLODE with frustration.

>pick on
Pick on what?

Also British men are ANGLOing your women because we're the only real men left in the west
.t 9 inch big british cock

Plebs

I grew up in one of the most "diverse" boroughs of London and in my experience there was quite a lot of black + white mixing but very little mixing of Muslims with anyone else. I don't think Muslims are typically perceived as masculine and virile like blacks are by some women, just creepy and ugly. It's also well known that they have tiny cocks

somewhere in some norse agency they are now going nuts.
>WHO IS THIS user, BLACK PASSPORT, RED ALERT

"Conquering" American women doesn't trigger us as much as your ego would have you believe.

[We] know American women are complete shit-tier creatures who aren't worth the pursuit let alone the effort and energy of a commitment.

Your larping about conquering shit-tier women?

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.

>t. 9 inch British cock
Yeah... cool story bro.

>we're the only real men left in the west
seen any spooky foxes lately Harold?

Also I've been to the UK twice, and as everywhere else they are all over my groin

This is what real men deal with Harold up there.
Not fucking foxes, then call your self a real man..

Pic related, kid... tourist... He was in the belly of that white fox there

They genuinely don't is the thing.

Why did the kill foxxo?

I see some white women with muzzie men (or headscarves etc) in my very (((diverse))) area of the capitol.

They are always terrible she-beasts who would go child and touchless if it wasn't because Mohammed decided to introduce her to the muslim faith.

>calling his own women shit tier
Just because they won't let you pipe them doesn't mean they're shit, you fuckin beta
>cool story bro
Aww you mad? If your penis isn't at least eight inches you aren't a real man It's just science
>mfw literal marxist country tries to chat shit
You post anime so you're a confirmed virgin

The Sup Forums propaganda got you. Who in the right mind would want to date these monkeys?
There are only some exceptions and all of them are posted here.

Mad about what? You intergalactic cuck.

The fact you come an ANONYMOUS mb to post about your tiny dick is all evidence I need that you're projecting.

American women aren't hard to get. Anyone, even you Lassy, can get one. Not exactly something to brag about.

I prefer Hispanic women anyway. Must nicer asses and better qualities and traits.

>Why do European women love Muzzies? USA women are disgusted by them. WTF?
>How does your culture change so much that you see literal terrorist hijackers as a good alternative to joe on the street?

>Don't worry, we'll let you cuck us

What a cuck. If you don't have American women, who are you to turn to? Niggers?

But they don't. Kys cuck

because we've treated them too well, a beating once in a while will make them like you more. What do you think, what do they want from those monkeys?

White women only see them as a good alternative to liberal men because liberal men are self hating betas