Novus Ordo Seclorum

Daily reminder that freedom is just a transitional phase for the right ideology to emerge under the guise of neutrality. However, once the right ideology emerges, without being crushed thanks to this new "freedom of speech", we implement it and freedom will be thanked for its service before being buried.

Freedom is just a tool.

Imagine a world where it is taken for a fact that 1+1=3, and anyone who opposes this is killed. A secret society knowing the truth proposes not to change "1+1=3" being taught in society, but that one should have the freedom to say otherwise. Once enough people know "1+1=2", they can take over and get rid of the ignorance of the former people for a better society, thereby throwing away the tool of freedom that got them in power because now "freedom of speech" could be used to regress society back into thinking "1+1=3"

Annuit Coeptis
Novus Ordo Seclorum

youtu.be/XRLEoCDlbwI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vv8WkQPPDKU
youtu.be/TizlNSiqH1I
youtu.be/cJrKLzpND_k
youtu.be/TrZ617fTHzc
youtu.be/XyMdwyy_n80
youtu.be/T8MgXwkIXn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4gWPurN9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shouldn't have prevented this.

You will regret not being a part of this.

I doubt pol will ever wake up to the goldpill desu

Posting oc

I'm gonna try simplify a few memes/image macros, like replacing the jew with the illuminati/masonic symbol pupeetering it, and the illuminati being pupeteered by satan

and then try spread them

You cannot stop us.

youtu.be/vv8WkQPPDKU

You're going to lose in the end of things so is there even a point to you fighting? The lord god will crush your souls and have you burn in hell eternally

youtu.be/TizlNSiqH1I

You've already lost the battle, God and is people have been decided the victors since the very beggining. Burn in hell parasite

Are you sure about that? Christianity is our ally. We will need you at one point in the near future.

youtu.be/cJrKLzpND_k

Typical attempt at subversion

OP is right about one thing, Christianity is being used as a tool to keep people sedate and waiting for some savior to come down and cleanse the Earth.
And this is exactly what THEY want. Inactive people who will commit to no action in order to allow the real psychopaths of this world to realize their Dark Great Work unabated, without resistance.

Modern day Christians are truly their allies in this regard.

>Christianity is being used as a tool to keep people sedate and waiting for some savior to come down and cleanse the Earth.
a sanitized form of it, for sure...

Here's the best skematic I've found so far
+ this video is amazing on the topic

Forgot to post video
youtu.be/TrZ617fTHzc

I've been blessed

You don't need to fight this. We are going to change this miserable situation soon. Awaken from your deep sleep. You have no excuse to stay on the self-destructive side now.

youtu.be/XyMdwyy_n80

Please don't interpret this as an attack on you personally. Modern day religion has been subverted, and turned into something that is meant to keep people docile in an increasingly bad situation. Don't wait for a savior, take action. If He comes, all the better, but if not, you have allowed the enslavers that much more time in realizing their dark work.

I believe in God,but I'm a bad person.

This picture is slanderous. All of these "degenerate" things are the result of the "transitional phase" we are going through explained in the OP. I am here to inform you that the correct philosophies have been formed and we only have one step left, implementing them.

youtu.be/T8MgXwkIXn0

I also think God won't be happy with us stayin' idle

And you're right, the catholic and protestant/evangelical churches have been subverted into whatever the people who infiltrate these churches want them to be sculptured into. The best real way to learn about the word of god is directly reading the bible

Try change that user, I assure you that your life will improve

Truth and freedom is the greatest tool humanity has at it's disposal for upheaval of our society and species.
Assigning yourself to a specific poltical ideaology is a fools game of waiting to get buttfucked.

It's "2+2=5" not "1+1=3"

I am trying, but I keep failing. Next week I'll go to confession, maybe I need that to start anew.

Freedom is like the process of firing bullets at enemies trying to free the truth that is hidden behind them. Once the enemies are killed, the process of freedom/firing bullets needs to be stopped so that the truth doesn't accidentally get fired at.

>enemies trying to free the truth
So your enemies are the truth-seekers? Glad you cleared that up.

Shitty analogy seeing as truth can't die.
"Firing bullets" at the truth wouldn't harm it. Truth can withstand any process of scrutiny that's why it's the truth.
A most powerful weapon at a troll's disposal is the truth, because most people don't live in a world of truth, they live in a world of perception.
Once you tear the veil of lies from their eyes they will writhe and squirm in an attempt to keep their world from shattering.
We call that process cognitive dissonance, it's what we see when "librals" get confronted with uncomfortable facts.

Thank you for proving how deceptive you are. You are only good at manipulating the masses and demonizing us, while we fight the good fight.

who's on the top of the pyramid?

>worshipping the demiurge

Do you not even sense the evil nature of it?

My reply to you is in your own post. It's an analogy. Continued freedom will give an opportunity for falsehood to arise again (the truth being fired upon)

The real deception is you trying to convince people that freedom needs to be taken away once all your "plans" are put in place. Who are you to suggest that an individual give up their freedom for some silly ideology? When did you suddenly become the arbitrator of freedom?

Total arrogance. The real underpinning of a psychopath. You.

Lucifer. We have no need to hide this as it has sadly been prematurely exposed. To our surprise, the discovery of this hasn't led to a disasterous backlash so we are discussing if we should "officially" announce this in the right time.

Point is falsehood cannot rise when there is freedom, what we've been seeing from the librals for quite a while now is them wanting to take control, i.e. diminishing freedom.
They tell you what you can and cannot discuss
They tell you what to think.
They tell you how to act.
They tell you how to speak.
None of these are freedom.

They are our worst enemies. They are our symmetrical opposite. They want to implement falsehood without freedom to change it. We want to implement truth without freedom to change it.

-1 vs. +1

You need freedom to discuss truths, what if it turns out something we thought was true turns out it isn't? The only way to gain this knowledge is by having the freedom to discuss it.
Again truths have to stand up to the scrutiny of criticism in order to be regarded as truth and if they are true, they will.

Boring, the end is already spoiled too.

You are wasting yours and mine time.

The Masons are working towards open transgender rule. Those politicians and leaders are not the gender you think they are. This has been the case for centuries!

The Star of David is the symbol for transgender. A male triangle (pointing up), and a female triangle (pointing down).

9/11 was about this also.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4gWPurN9k

alot of this "symbolism" is just that; merely intelligent design. doesnt mean its something sinister, no point in fearing it.

No, it's actally being practical.
He is not a "psychopath", just a pragmatic.
You, on the other hand, are either an ideologue, or aware that the general populace is now hostile to your shit and still hope to salvage the situation.

>To our surprise, the discovery of this hasn't led to a disasterous backlash
Yet. But feel free to keep pushing the boundaries. I'm sure it won't hit critical mass and swing against you like it has every other time.

Freemasons, Jesuits, satanists, luciferians involved in this conspiracy, but no Jews? hmmm curious how the banking cartels who funded all of these people were Jewish owned and Jews were infiltrating all these organizations.
Of course I'm not denying the aforementioned organizations are involved but the skipping over of Jewish involvement in the NWO is suspicious, especially considering the above infograph which is rather semitic.

>33
nice
this is all protestant propaganda btw, places all the blame on catholics and freemasons.
>claims communism was ran by catholics
HA, convenient how he skips over the jewish heritage of marx and his soviet ideological descendants.

honestly this is hardly worth watching, his diversion of blame away from certain groups (jews, protestants) shows where his allegiances lie, either he is controlled or he himself has fallen for the (((propaganda))). speaking of protestantism, martin luther himself was funded and protected by (((turks))) to further divide and spiritually confuse europe, and to advance the cultural degradation of europe in the long term. read a troublesome inheritance by nicholas wade.

what this mean?