youtube.com/watch?v=k1WPX9o_oHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I c an be her boytpy

>Kat Dennings
>Alison Brie
>Eva Green

Why is the Jewess so seductive

>tfw no jewish qt gf to make sexual oven jokes with

I would Shoah her pussy if you know what I'm saying.

It's like a virus, you know...

Some of my men, they have it...

>>Kat Dennings
no
>>Alison Brie
yes
>>Eva Green
yes
honorable mention: Natalie Portman
yes

>>Why is the Jewess so seductive
Le Merchants run the media so they put on display whoever gives the best blowjobs.

Its also a bloody trap because any offspring you create with a Jewess becomes jew also

Ah the jewess

Fuck i need to resist the jew AAAARRRRRGHHHHHH

Don't do it. Jewesses can never be white, they'll subconsciously fall back onto being kikes.

Jewish wonder woman fuck yea

sure, but jewesses only do anal and oral outside of their religion. no chance of actually having offspring with a jewess unless you're a jew. Only le merchant marry outside of the faith to convert the women much like muslims.

>Only le merchant marry outside of the faith to convert the women much like muslims.

You cannot convert a woman. A merchant who fucks a woman who is not jewish, will not have jewish children. and there's nothing he can do about it. A man can do what ever the fuck he wants, a woman can only be jewish if her mother was jewish. no conversions allowed.
all that shit that madonna did etc... is done by the Kabalah, which is bullshit. (but they say it's not but you know... it's bullshit.)

No thanks, she looks like a tranny.

Eva Green is Jewish
Wtf

Gal gadot is a no brainier, she was a contentment in miss universe. Shes genuinely beautiful without the slutty look. she's also a family woman like you idiots love. Still with her jewish man while she can fuck any brad pitt or gorge cloony out there in holywood. Same guy before she was famous.

You all would love to have a round with those massive fun bags and partake in the glory of her DSL's.

Or you're incredibly gay.

This isn't true at all. How can live in Israel and not know that women can convert?

There are tons of converted azn's living with their beta Jew husbands.

Here on 4skin everyone is a tranny.

Kill yourself faggot.

>You cannot convert a woman. A merchant who fucks a woman who is not jewish, will not have jewish children.
This is what thought but wasn't sure of.
So you're saying that Ivanka Trump can not have Jew babies then.
That's where I may have gotten confused -- Trump saying he has Jewish grandkids from her.

Who is going to tell Ivanka she can't be a Jew though and that her kids cant be jews?

Yes poo so are a lot of people

>4skin
What the fuck are you getting at cutboy

> Shes genuinely beautiful without the slutty look
looking like an anorexic man is not a good look for a woman plus her acting sucks balls. She's only wonder woman because zack snyder has shit taste in women.

Reminder that Linda Carter married a Jew and now her superior Aryan genes are lost forever to the Tribe.

>This isn't true at all. How can live in Israel and not know that women can convert?
They can "convert" through the Kabalah. you know what that is ? they are seperate from orthodox.
We have many streams of ... it's complicated, nothing you plebs would have access to, certainly more complex then you are told. There are many books.
Kabalah is another tool, originated around the 16th century by a dude called Eliphas Levi who converted and was into black magic and mysticism (this shit is still pupolar in israel today, ask yourself why some jews know Yiddesh)
so when he died his students created this stream, calling it judaism too,
somehow and don't ask me how, they are part of us now.
Tarot cards ? major thing in israel, who invented that ? Eliphas levi. why is it bieleved by so many ? nobody knows. My grandmother said she toke me to a witch when i was young, and my grandmother was a fucking banker. believe it or not. why ? she wouldn't say, she just said it worked, cured my hiccups, through some shit involving taking my hair and an egg.
Short version is you cannot convert a woman, her mother must have been a Jewess too, like witches. this is to preserve the blood line of the Jewess. it also eliminates the power of man completely.
Now, you can "convert" and yes, you would be legally jewish. and you could live here.
but it's a sham, most other jews wont care anyway and treat you as equal but...
according to the texts, you are not jewess as a convert, and some know this. (this is kinda conspiracy realm, but i bieleve it to be true, we were infiltrated by some fucking cult).
it was created like they always do , rewriting some texts (english translations are bullshit. all fake.) to allow a certain loophole, this allows them to explain why converting you is possible and logical.

>There are tons of converted azn's living with their beta Jew husbands.

Yes, because it's fucking successful, look around and witness the world.
Redpill that shit.

>>>Kat Dennings
>no

She's Jewish, wikipedia says so.

Would still gas her, even though she's a total qt.

F U P A

kabalah is used to convert powerful people into judaism, do you understand ? madonna ? Ivanka ? many ... endless more.
powerful women, the tribe of the witches grows. I think (((we))) allowed it .. i mean the original we (do you follow?), the kabalah jews do this trick and we allow it - we both benefit because apperantly it's part of us now.

and you don't need to look far, we have a holyday called "Lag Ba'omer" where we make huge fires and dance around them. why ? nobody fucking knows. it is not mentioned in any book ! you wouldn't find it ! it's a sin to have a "holy" day if there was no miracle performed in that day. and yet we have that. still. today. they are aware and it's all done in our faces because ... some sick occult symbolism hidden in plane sight shit - they get a kick out of it.

of course they would ... what else ? money ? LOL. they wipe their asses with that shit. if you only fucking knew.

I was just told that in order to be a jew, you must derive it from your mother, and there is no such thing as conversion. So If that's true, then her children may be safe. Otherwise, that is sad indeed because her daughter is just as hot.

no as in NOT seductive.

Oh I'm sorry i meant to say that Lag Ba'omer is celebrated at the day Eliphas levi died.
LOL, yeah, fuck that shit im telling you.

>those thumbnails
CANNOT UNSEE

>implign I'm a goy
>.Implign imna toy

>and there is no such thing as conversion.
on a school trip to a synagogue the rabbi told us that jews do convert a few people but he later told us that women were banned from the synagogue then laughed and told us that "He could tells us anything and we would believe him" so god knows what the truth is

imagin her and megan fox thumb wrestling.

>Looks like a man
Highly subjective, not everyone in the world has estrogens in food and water

you people are literally retarded.

>He could tells us anything and we would believe him
Sounds about right. That's pretty much most religious beliefs come about anyways.

>Low test detected

I'm so sorry mate

>le
off to plebbit with you

Tell us the truth then, rabbi.

Don't forget the best of them all, Neta-Lee Hershlag

Fucking 10/10

They really are the Chosen

>dat face
>attractive
pick one.
if all you care about are ass and tits, then you have the same taste as Tyrone.

Read you pleb.

you tried India, I almost kekd

I meant you.

It's not up to jews to determine who is jew or who is not.
Rule of hypodecendency apply in full.
mix half of shit, half of water, you're not gonna drink that.
well maybe faggots, jews and other sort of vermin would, but not humans.
things tend to be defined quality wise by their lowest denominator.
Conclusion: if it's half jew, it's jew.

>>Kat Dennings
>>Alison Brie

trash

Already did

fucking GAAAAY

>muh goy mom
yeah i'm sure that logic totaly worked with nazis "scientists"

Holy crap!!!! After my dna profile came back it said i have like 2% ashkenazi now i fucking understand my grandmother used to cure me with natural eggs or some weird shit like burning some flowers with my hair

>if it's half jew, it's jew.

Not if you want to have "jewish" in your passport.
Or convert. Of course that biologically speaking you are correct.

you conveniently ignore my post :
which proves the superiority of Ashkenazi aesthetics

What's this?
A pious jew not invested in kabalah and occultism?
You're more rare than an unicorn.

eva green >portman

You aryan waifus are garbage compared to Ashkenazi queen Hershlag :

youtube.com/watch?v=k1WPX9o_oHA

Face it, this is perfection. They really are the Chosen Ones.

Many grandmothers have that shit, my grandmother passed that shit to my mother and she plays with fucking Tarot cards.
Thing is, my grandmother is a smart woman, she was a banker, ofc she's like 70 now but that was when i was like 3 years old, 27 years ago. She said they tried doctors, everything for my hiccupts, then they went to the "witch" which was jewish. because my grandmother is jewish, and these bitches are actually the not-original jews descendants of the disciples of Eliphas Levi. Which means, I am one too.
And I wonder how many more, I assume most of Ashkenaz are also but they wouldn't know it.

kiera knightley is hotter

she has the body of a little boy though

>eva green >portman
indeed, Eva Green is a goddess.

>said the Judenslav

>Shes genuinely beautiful without the slutty look.
She looks like she escaped from camp, she is skinny skelly that dosnt fit to be WW, she looks like a doll.

is it done counting inflation

thank god

I dont know but I can tell you it works. I have seen it with my eyes and that is why she tells me a doctor cant really understand much

One day you'll realize that most of you faggots are not ethnically jewish, but just traitors to your blood and culture.

you people are obsessive.

meh, she has a nice face, but overall no where near this perfection

You kiddin me? Cuckin Shlomo with a hot Jewess is the best. It's like what Eldridge Cleaver wrote about fucking the white man's woman.

Watched too many movies and TV shows with witches and now your brain thinks its normal and your people will die out while the tribe grows stronger

imagine that fucking repill. i need to question my grandmother some more. and digg into this shit. i never heard of anybody else who had same experience and he says it works, if ur not trolling that is .

Scarlet Johanson
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Milla Kunis
Emmy Rossum

Not really into trolling i barely post anyways it just hit me when you wrote about using eggs on babies. Yes it works my grand mother would cure babies with fever with eggs and if you open that egg next day it disgusting all rotten inside. How the fucking fuck you explain that?

That feet though
>i'd be goytoy any day