>Why live?
internet

Yes i will. in 33 years. Checkmate faggot

What will it be like?

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

get used to it goy
your're our slaves now

>You will never live in 150 BC

Previously, God. Then I read some Nietzsche and he said that was a dumb fucking idea so here I am.

You're guess is as good as mine. I hope to have grandchildren and land to raise livestock and farm crops for personal consumption. I will remain Americana at heart until the day i die. What will you be doing m8?

But what about pic related?

checkm8 Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!

>too late to explore the new world
>too early to explore infinite galaxies
>just in time to have instant contact with billions of people and access to all types of knowledge using the internet
and here we all are shitposting on a nepalese birdwatching forum

Fucking Kek

Why would I want to live in communism?

We interact with people of different cultures on Sup Forums a hundred times more in a day than they did in a lifetime in 1950.

>live in the 50s
>inevitably deal with 60s, 70s, and 80s.
No.

Shouldn't have voted.

Fun fact: Black people kill more blacks in 6 months than the total amount of blacks killed by the KKK.

Why not commrade?

what's wrong with the 80s?

You will live too see the new 50's, make them great by focusing now, nigger

wow that is a fun fact

Thank God. The 50's sucked.

Wizard needs to step up, fuck man. Source on those stats for reference?

>the jew hates this

>you will never talk to your old WWII buddies via ham radio
>ham radio is a respectable hobby

Thank fuck

Found the nigger.

>win world war
>come back to america
>marry attractive, skinny subservient woman
>know how to fix my own car, household appliances, and perform moderately advanced home repair
>always wear collared shirts in public

>I would like to be a boomer.

you can do all of things now besides
1) win a war
2) wear collared shirts

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>serious threat of complete nuclear annihilation at any moment

Wew.

Boomers were the brainwashed college age hippies of the 60s, shit for brains, not adults living decent lives in the 50s

Even now every nuke set off at the same time would have the effects that a medium sized volcano does every 5000 years or so.

In the 50s it would've been even more shitty. I'd say that'd be some pretty bad luck.

Looking at this old piece of technology makes me realize how modern it actually looks. Imagine being sent back in time and being that dork who doesn't leave the damn radio alone and being left to his electronics.

I might have mixed up the KKK with the number of black people lynched in US history, but the numbers are roughly the same. Either way, the total number of black people lynched in the US is a little less than 3500. The murder rate in the US is about 12k a year, with blacks committing a little over half. That means blacks have committed over 100k murders since 9/11, the vast majority of whom are black. Now compare that to the roughly 6000 combat deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Go back to the early 90s, and the murder rate was double of what it is now.

Stats are fun.

Because I'd have to kill white people like you.

Wouldn't living in the 50's be horrible since you will essentially live your entire life watching your country degrade from it's peak?

how fucking new are you that you feel the need to go into every thread and spam the same pasta all day that every Sup Forumsack has seen? don't you have BASED niggers to upboat?

I have a bunch of old computers, radios, mechanical calculators, cameras and other gadgets from the 40s, 50s and 60s that I inherited from my grandparents, and it's amazing how much thought they put into design back then, and how mechanically complex they were.

Pic related. I have one of these in green and in much better condition.

The 50s: when every motherfucker in the world looked like Ronald Reagan.

It's weird looking at old photos. It's like white people were a different race. It's like even the most average looking male had an aura of manliness to him.
I mean, look at the German soldiers from WW2 and compare them to modern day Germans. It's like they're two different races.

Threadly Reminder,

The 1950's were the beginning of the end. White America was on its way out and globalism was settling in. That generation simply received the Carrot to capitulate to The Beast, while ours is feeling the Stick.

Shut it Abo. The more people see it the better. If you don't like it just scroll down. Oh and btw his picture is related to the thread so it's not just the same pasta.