>Trump Gets Two Scoops Of Ice Cream Because He Is The President!

>In the middle of all that BORING Comey news, Time has learned Trump got two scoops of ice cream at a recent dinner, while everyone else got one.

archive.is/mtMgj

LITERALLY Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALPHA af tbqh

>ask waiter/chef/whoever how many scoops the ice cream is
>"Oh it's just one sir"
>"can you please make it two?"
>"sure, no worries"

Trump didn't get two scoops because he's the President, he got two scoops because he's the kinda guy who isn't so much of a pussy as to be too scared to tell someone what he wants

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

>two scoops of ice cream

That's it! Drumpf is done for! That's impeachment right there!

If journalists are pissed off about the cooking of his steak of the amount of ice cream he got, then he must do a great job.

It would be ten times funnier if he also asked for and received either sprinkles or, say, chocolate or carmel sauce. Everyone else just got plain vanilla. Fuck, can you imagine the butthurt then? C-caramel and S-s-sprinkles? my god keep him away from the launch codes.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Comey was fired while he was away from his office and was not allowed to clean his office.
What is in James Comey's life insurance folder?

Probably a picture of Blumpf eating 3 scoops

A pic of him eating strait out of the fucking ice cream tub. Waking around the oval office dripping melted cream all over. Fuck he probably dripped some on spicers face on purpose

>launch codes

I think you meant lunch codes.

Thanks for the chuckle Hans.

And all the others sat there like the fucking cucks they are, not daring to ask for a second scoop, too.

Haha

We need an edit of this.

this proves that the patriarchy provides privileges to white heterosexual cis-men.

412992 minutes in paint.

vid.me/rpic

10 minutes in something better than paint

TEW SKEWPS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stop reposting this shit here.

I'm not following. A single article mentions this ice cream thing while 5000 discuss Russia. Are trumpanzees strawmanning as a coping mechanism for the eventual show down?

>Not 8 scoops
Cmon Don you can do better than that

>one scooper talking shit

How can your pathetic attempt even compete?

Sorry Elijah, but I saved the Slov's.

>8 scoops
Slow down, Rosie. That's too much.

>not 1488 scoops
We've been had again!

Trump is a fat ass.

>be billionaire
>be president of USA
>still cant get two scoops of icecream
What the fuck is those people problem.

kek

not really funny

ART THOUGH BULKING DREMMMMPPP?

If two scoops is presidential, how come all Americans are fat?

Checkmate, Atheists.

My scoops are too strong for you Colbert

Underrated.

How do we end Donnie Two-Scoops's reign? This has gone too far.

NO FAIR DRONELD TRUPFT
WHERE'S MY SECOND SCOOP?

Has any other tyrant in history been this brazen!

Mike
Two
Scoops
two
genders
pence

>fires CONE-y
>proceeds to eat TWO SCOOPS
dang

UNHAND THE SCOOPS
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDL SSSSSSSSSSSSSWAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPAWPAWPWAPPAWPMWAPPPPPPPPPMPAWMPWAMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Look at the fucking picture, numbnuts. You don't scoop a magnum icecream on a stick, it's prepackaged.

F A K E N E W S

̶̤̑͛̌̇̒͒ ̞̗̞̱́ ̢̮͊̿̈̾ ̤̠̩͇ͨͬ͡Ţ̝͖̝̹ͤ̚ͅH͖͖͈͓̖͛ͫ̈́͑͡Ü̢̱͙̜͚̓R̖̞̣̤̈́̀ͭ̈́R͚̥̼ͫ̈́R̙̙̮̉̎̈͟R̙̖͍̮͕͍̭R̬̠ͯŖ̟̯͙̬̜͕̓̿́R̺̰̠͑͆̓͊ͦ͊̾͞R͉̪̮͚̗̓Ṟ̦͎̗͍̯̭͐̿͘R̗̭̙̪̥̭̗R̯̞̩̟͓ͩR̮͚̫͈͊̿ͬ̃ͅR̝̜̰̯̮͈̻ͯͮ̓R͍̥͙̜ͪ̋́R̳̪͍̞͈͍͂͞R͍̤͎͉̋̑Ṟ̛̠̱͖̬͗̆ͫ̄R̦̻͗ͮ̈ͯ̌̈͐R̢̳̾̀R̵̫̩ͭ̃̈́R͙̭͎̍ͭR̯͉̭ͫR͚͗R̴̦̞̬̣̆ͬ̊ͫR̤͇̬̪͑̓͑̿R̬͈̘͎̜̂ͧ̾͒͊̾Ȑ͍̳̣̣͍͇͉̒̎̚R̤R̞͓ͧͫ̊̓̿͝R̝̘̿͞R͔̤̰͚̰͈̠ͪR̙͚͍Ȑ̳̟̠͇͙͒͆̂̐̽͌ͅR̰̱͋ͧ̿̇R̚R͙ͮͨͬ͛̓ͅR̭̪̜̼R̸͔̘͙͈̮̣̀̽̑R̪̰̯̳͈͔̣ͮ̀̓̀̈́̍̄R̙͎͖̘̟̃̾͊͝ͅR͖̖̯͉̫ͯ͗́́R͇ͦ̔ͧͯ̏ͩ̄R̢̼ͬͫR͓̮͖̎ͧȐ̮̗͔ͬͮ̀̌R̗̮̄͒͑ͦͣ͟Ř̏͐ͨ̑̓ͪR͇̖̝͔̈́̔̈ͫͮͅR̵̦̩̪͚͍͍͍͒R̪R̗̙̗R̆̂͂̆R̫̤͕̯̫͕̠̈́͆̂̑ͮ̆̃R̛̜̀ͮ̄̓̒R͔̪̖̖͓̭͋̃ͮ̌ͣ̚
͕̭̗͔̦̟̌͜ ̵̥̜͈̱̹̞̒ ̥̻̟̟̣̿ ̡̦͒ͧ͐̐͑̏ ̥̳̠̏̔̓̔ͅS̼ͮ̏C̦̼̱͈̓͌ͬ̀Ö͓̱͓̘̤̑O͔͍̪ͯ͒ͪ̚̚O̸͈̩͙̯̻̰̭ͬ̽ͪ͋̏O̮͔̘͍͋̉͌ͮ̀̂̓͝OͤͪO̞̩̼̟̮̙ͅƠ̗̠̥̼̖̰̐Ö̘͋͛̉͑O̙̳͊̋ͧO̶̤̩͂ͮͬ̏̊̔O͉̫̹̰͎̺̫ͩ̿̊ͮO̺̬ͭ̇ͮ̎̂̃Ŏ̞͖̯̪̤͕͔ͣ̂͞O̷̤͌O͉̣̯OO͖̮͖͖̟̺O̼̾ͮ͒͋ͬ̈́͟O̜̯̻ͧ͛Ơ̞̳̞̑ͤ̈́Ȍ̱̺̭̹͑̐͛͂O̯͍̙͔̥͈ͩŎ̦̍̆̀͘O̺͎̞̟Ọ̜̝̋ͪ͗̄O̿ͭ̿ͭ̈́̐̎̕ͅO͓̫͚͡O̠ͬ͞O̸̫͚̰̫̞̪̭ͦͮǪ̗̼̫̯̈ͫ̆O̹͔ͯ̓ͮ͝O̱̭̭̺̾̋ͣ̚O̭̽ͬ̆̊O̧O̵͖͖ͦ̈́̉ͪ̎̎͐O̍O̳̳̘̐̊̆̆͟O̡͔̙͕̯͓͖̓ͫ̓̒̓ͅO̮͓̼͚ͬ̉̋͡Ȍ͓̮̗̬̍ͨ͛Õ̷̙̳̪̪ͩͤͤỎ̤̙ͦ̿̄ͩO̤̥̞̍̈O̮͕͍ͪ͋ͣ͠Ô̷͕͈͊͛͑ͧ̚O̦͉̼̐̂Ô̸͉̞̗̜̖̟ͯͮ̏͆O̞̝̯ͮ͂̋͐͜O̤̮̠̯̠ͯ̔̓͆ͤ͟Ȯ̴͈̩͍̥̝̬͚͒͗̋ͨO̺̹̟̟̮ͪ̈ͪO̯̗͙̤͒ͣ̈̇̔̋ͬͅO̥̠͔̹̩̯̗ͣ̽̓͊͒ͫ͌͝ŎÓͦ̿ͤͬ̚BZ

RELEASE THE SCOOPS DRUMPFY DOO

Drumpf is a big boy now.

that russia discussion is not good for the DNC. It came out they faked the russia allegation.

(((Clear Stone)))

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL JUST LIKE YOU DEVOURED THE T W O SCOOPS HLOMPFUF

REINSTEIN

>only two scoops
fucking DYEL

Fake News CNN actually made this a headline.

TOP OF THE DOMINANCE HIERARCHY

Why does the Don having two scoops is like doing the 6 gorillion?

American politics is like reality show.

Maybe the beta pussies at the table should have asked for another scoop if they wanted one so badly. Trump was probably testing to see if anyone had balls, or of they were all just meak, passive, bottoms.

They failed the 'ice cream scoop test'.

fuck i was thinking this

ZZZRRRUUUUMMMMMFFFTTTTT

If you can't get 2 scoops of ice cream while president then what's the point

HE IS ALMOST LEAVING HUMAINTY BEHIND
CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

CMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

"1 scoop for each gender there is, please!"

Somebody got the actual video somewhere?

DID I HEAR TWOOO SKOOPS GLUMBF?

All these flavors, and you chose salty

Do better

He's a fucking asshole

TOP KEKT

DURELD GRRUP HAS TWO ICE CREEM SCOOPS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>pic