>Future Queen Of England

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501248/African-love-nest-proof-Harry-engage-Meghan-Markle.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMNPriSh_lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m8 even you know that hazza is only 5 in line

t. i don't know how inheritance works

Unironically hotter than any white woman I've ever seen.

that's not how inheritance works
are you absolutely fucking dense m8?

Have you seen her legs, lack of hips and lack of breasts????
Her non-existent calves are disgusting..

>implying 99% of white women aren't twigs

>Have you seen her legs, lack of hips and lack of breasts????
would you rather she had a normal nigger women body

you're the equivalent of a coal burner

Kek. What state are you from?

California

Youre a fucking retard

Harry will never, NEVER be King.

Next is Charles & Camilla, then Will & Kate, then George.
By the time Will gets to the throne, if Charles takes it, George will probably be in his 40s

Kys fat nigger

It's not my fault I think white women are the ugliest women on the planet after abos and niggers

RIGHTWING
LOVE
SQUADS

BURN THE MONARCHY

INDIGENOUS UPRISING WHEN?

t. British American expat

She'd be reasonably far down the line of succession, no?

Having any regard for the same Royals who have permissively watched over the death of our nation is silly anyway.

Left is hotter than right imo. But I think left is ugly too. Just less ugly than the right.

>childless 35 year old american divorcee

Harry what the fuck, lad?

>childless 35 year old american divorcee
its not like it has happened before mate

holy shit just fucking end it faggot

This is sadly true. Had they actually stood up for the nation and the people they were said to represent then they would be considered in much higher regard. What did any of them have to say about the de-industrialisation of the country, or the disaster of mass-immigration? Nothing, and in so doing they made the Republican's arguments for them, that they are useless and a relic from a past age.

A constitutional monarchy is one of the best systems going in terms of checks on power and government as they have a long-term stake in the country as they are tied to it. But when they don't check the power, then they are pointless.

Yeah, and they were forced to abdicate.

thats only because the COE was against divorce but then they allowed Charles to Marry a divorcee

>California

I was against that as well.

you know that these fucking bloodsucking royals will racemix to keep power

the fucking king of luxembourg chose a nig to keep his heirs from being called racist ,presumably.

fucking dirt the lot of them

INDIGENOUS UPRISING NOW

t. Anglo living in Murka, expat

I was against the church buckling on everything since the 60s most clergy don't even believe in god anymore

What the fuck is wrong with white "men"

she's hot but marrying her would be motherfucking retarded

But they literally might be racemixing on purpose to not look racist to the public. Not even joking.

DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST THESE BLOODSUCKING GREEDY NOTHING "ROYALS"

THEY JUST WANT TO KEEP THEIR FREE ROYAL LIFESTYLE AND DO NOTHING TO EARN IT.

>keep power

That's the ironic thing. They've forced themselves into a near total impotency.

She has a lean body, leaner than most white girls, and probably a good iq. Which is perfect for elite bloodlines.

Is this the same girl as in OP? Much uglier here, and wtf is up with those feet?
Well california supposedly has the hottest white women in the US. We do have all those fit beach babes. But they're all bland and plain as fuck.
Just looking at white women makes me want to vomit desu

Where is she from? She looks like she has some European DNA in her.

NOT
BY
CHOICE

The fucking royals never really wanted to weaken themselves, they just gave up power because they realized they would be in deep trouble if they didn't (i.e. Charles I)

They could get the hottest White female with a perfect body on earth. This is a political move to keep popular.

The fucking "royals" are politicians. In 10-20 yrs expect lifestyle articles about the progressive married lifestyle of Prince Harry and outreach to "muhnorities" to identify as British.

It's sick but true.

>Well california supposedly has the hottest white women in the US. We do have all those fit beach babes
bullshit. m8.

I'm a British expat living in fucking Cali. It is not the state with the hottest White girls. You're full of shit.

WE

wtf she looks so different here

Harry is after Princess Charlotte in terms of his place in the inheritance list. In other words, he will never be king unless William and his children all die.

What part of cali? I live in socal. Newport Beach to be exact. And it doesn't count if you live in a poor area full of spics and niggers. The white women there are ugly by default. I live like 5 minutes away from the beach, so I've grown up around rich white women.

>perfect for elite bloodlines.

How nigger blood is perfect for the white elite bloodlines ?

>She'd be reasonably far down the line of succession, no?
She wouldn't be in the line of succession at all. The best she could ever hope for would be one of her children to ascend to the throne. If somehow Harry became king, she'd be Queen-Consort, which just means she's the king's cock cozy. Queen-Consort has no claim to the throne.

>implying Harry has even one drop of royal blood in him

well yea fucking newport is a rich as fuck city with a lot of white people, you lucky fuck

Rich white areas have sexy women everywhere in the USA, it's nothing unique to cali

it's all so tiresome

>How nigger blood is perfect for the white elite bloodlines ?
who cares when you are lizard blood lines

Yeah well like I said apparently the white women I've grown up around are supposed to be the hottest in the US, and I think they're bland and unattractive as fuck. White women are just ugly imo

Cute freckles but wtf are those big toes

you suck

White women are undeniably the hottest on earth. You have no taste. Rich people everywhere fucking suck, and you're probably internally fed up with the shitty attitude spoiled rich femcunt around you.

You're lucky as fuck, though. Fucking hell.

How can you talk that way about your own women?

also her looks are raped down in hotness due to nigblood

Those feet alone are disgustimg enough to break the deal.

Fucking gross.

This confirms Harry is the antichrist?

His names all equal 666 in gematria.
youtu.be/zMNPriSh_lw

>3 kingdoms plucked up by the root
>england, scotland, wales

I just find white women to be unattractive and ugly. I can't help what I do or don't find attractive.

No he was just told by Royal HQ to marry a nigblood to make the monarchy (((kosher))) for the more "multicultural, browner Britain of tomorrow".

By 2050 they'll be doing twerking live on reality TV shows.

bizarre as fuck. I hate you.

That's not how it works, but even if it did she'd get smashed in to a tunnel support before ever getting the chance.

>but even if it did she'd get smashed in to a tunnel support before ever getting the chance.
they only got dianna because the child she was pregnant would be a muslim not because it was brown

kay

She is not, you dumb fuck. God if you're going to live here at least have a basic understanding of how everything works. Besides, they'd shoot her before letting her be queen.

>No he was just told by Royal HQ to marry a nigblood to make the monarchy (((kosher))) for the more "multicultural, browner Britain of tomorrow".

wew lad
Nobody gives a shit about Harry or his pet nig in the royal family.

Would never happen they killed Dianna because they didn't want a Muslim in the royal family

Isn't she Southern European? I don't see anything wrong if so. Unless you are complaining about her not being British.

Maybe if she weren't so ugly and androgynous looking, she would have gotten first place.

rumor is shes a nympho that is a freak in bed