Brit/pol/ SWP Edition

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit, leaked plans say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496948/Labour-make-NO-promise-cut-immigration.html

>Tim Farron makes pledge for UK to take 50,000 more Syrian refugees at a cost of £4.3billion
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/11/tim-farron-lib-dems-pledge-uk-take-50000-more-syrian-refugees

>Tory election fraud:CPS are not prosecuting.
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/tories-won-t-be-prosecuted-election-fraud-left-should-keep-their-chins
archive.is/UZMU6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>BBC cameraman 'run over by car carrying Jeremy Corbyn'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-cameraman-run-over-by-car-carrying-jeremy-corbyn-ahead-of-labour-manifesto-signing-a3536416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-cut-security-support-outdated-10413160
youtube.com/watch?v=WZFllWmI3rw
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/863040667869745156
youtube.com/watch?v=XYETpZaDG1w
twitter.com/danbarker/status/863062356737359872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ehehehe

>Tories cut security support for outdated NHS computers a year ago despite warnings of vulnerability to hackers
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-cut-security-support-outdated-10413160

Why are there so many shills for Labour as of late, did they not see the manifesto?

>Going to see my Nan
>Get to talk about how the Jews are ruining the West
>Get to talk about how shite Labour looks right now

comfy Saturday

>tfw no perky northern Let's Play TORY gf

youtube.com/watch?v=WZFllWmI3rw

Jesus fucking christ this video winds me up

I wish I could kick those sponging cunts in the fucking teeth

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/863040667869745156

"YOU N YOUR WHITE OPINYUNS" t. White Woman with missing teeth who fucks black men

Shills, by definition, don't have to believe the shit they spew.

>mfw applying for jobs I don't stand a chance of getting

LABOUR
A
N
D

S
_L
__I
___D
____E

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

would probably go into politics but i bet being anime fan and Sup Forums user and a bunch of things ive done drunk would surface and ruin me quickly

keep on that JSA lad

I got a job. I just applied for a new one at twice the wage of my current one.

>UKIP not standing where I live
>Lib-Dems not even bothering either

>Greens
>Conservatives
>Liebour
>Yorkshire Party

Tories are going to get 65% + at this rate.

>Sup Forums doesn't support tories (why the fuck would we)
>"GRRR LABOUR SHILLS"

Go back to where you came from.

I'm sure most notable figures in politics are guilty of far more serious crimes and degeneracy

Tories came first by quite a margin in the poll of who was voting for which party actually.

whats the context

Theres a difference between insulting Tories and shilling for Labour you mong.

literally the video is it

bloke standing with a "open discussion of ideas must be defended" and lefties all gang up shouting NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF

Tell me a bit about yourself, user.

East London c1950?

I-I'm really into ASMR

Bristol

why the fuck are the toryd playing personality politics so much?
don't you need a leader with a personality?

>had four beers last night (that's a lot for a lightweight like me)
>stayed up until about 4am
>expected to sleep until the afternoon
>only slept until fucking 9am

That's me out lads.

:,(

>someone sits next to you
>they're Muslim

>implying vast amounts of people are actually qualified for their jobs, aren't lying on their cvs, aren't bullshitting their way through life

>why the fuck are the toryd playing personality politics so much?

They're trying to take advantage of the perception that Corbyn is a nutjob and sell themselves as a safe option to the undecided voter.

Post Tory qts?
Reposting this then.
Conservatives are putting this lass up against Mike Weir, the SNPs whip in my constituency.

Chekidddy-checked

checked

Waste of digits

wrong. don't be paranoid

>Gimme summa dat foreign aid, user

>the rest of Sup Forums in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Shit get

If there's any consolation - when the society these people are hoping for does come about they will be the first to suffer under it.

Recruitment guy here. Most people are unqualified but you at least need to look good on paper and have some kind of relevant experience or transferable skills.

Also not being a complete autist helps...

Tory-qts-with-little-chance-of-winning are the best.

(I d-don't have any more...)

Remember to vote Labour xx

fucking brits

What %?

>jelly af

4% I think. It was John Smiths.

Seriously?

>Also not being a complete autist helps...
Uh oh

> not drinking French wine or buying German beer?
> leavecuck detected

>Where's Jeremy? Absent Health Secretary 'should be roasted in Parliament' say experts after NHS did nothing to fix cyber security despite Microsoft warning TWO MONTHS ago

Literally how is this even his fault though?

>political identity does not exist. All people's descriptions descend into a banal string of commonplaces.

>sexual identity does not exist. All people's descriptions descend into a banal string of commonplaces.

>racial identity does not exist. All people's descriptions descend into a banal string of commonplaces.

>species identity does not exist. All people's descriptions descend into a banal string of commonplaces.

Polls regularly show majority support for centre-left policies. The fact that so many of them vote for right-wing parties is testament to the power of newspaper propaganda.

Most of the electorate have been duped into believing things like the renationalising of the NHS, Energy and British Rail (getting back our own Energy and public transport from other European governments) will cost too much money, while at the same time thinking leaving the Single Market without a deal won't bring any economic consequences (which will lead to further cuts on public services).

The Sun, The Star, The Daily Mail, and The Daily Express will continue to convince people to vote against their own interests.

The mass media have been owned by the same rich people who own the Tory party thus a big chunk of the electorate are deluded about some very important matters.

Perfectly intelligent people can fall for it just as easily as less intelligent people, and that's a big part of why the UK's democracy is seriously flawed, when 75% of the press is owned by billionaire tax-avoiders.

How do we fix this?

They're just trying to take advantage of it before the election. This would have happened under any party.

gives a job mate

More Plebbit pasta?
>(you)

m-muh enn aitch ess junior doctors tory cuts enn haitch ess 350 million budget cuts tho

youtube.com/watch?v=XYETpZaDG1w

Reminder that massive and literal cuck John Bercow abolished traditional robs and wigs from Commons officers and clerks because he hates tradition and conservatism

>How do we fix this?

The electorate will only buy into renationalisation as a policy if they believe the party will be able to achieve it successfully and that they won't get the bill for it.

>Polls regularly show majority support for centre-left policies.

The exact same is true of right wing policies. The death penalty, a halt to both migration and Muslim migration, harsher sentences generally for criminals, the retraction of the welfare state from those who can work and choose not to all have a plurality or majority of public support.

>Polls regularly show majority support for centre-left policies
apart from 1
immigration
whats the only one of the 3 biggest parties pretending to want less of it?
yes I know that you can never trust torys to keep a promise

>tfw on jsa and you cunts just don't stop ringing with shit commission jobs that pay fuck all
no i won't call you back

>the mass media have been owned by the same rich people who own the Tory party
Who are these rich people and how do they own the Tories?

Sure I have an opening for a Lorry Driver, Immediate Start, £45k Per Annum.

Fluent Polish or Romanian is manditory.

I also have a job for a Cleaner in Birmingham £8 / hour. Must have strong communication in Urdu or Hindi.

Apply online today!

>The exact same is true of right wing policies

Correct, in fact, when they were talking to focus groups pre-referendum, both Vote Leave AND Britain Stronger in Europe found that there was huge support for a points-based immigration system - to the point that many people would bring it up without even being prompted. It was at that point that Vote Leave decided to start using the immigration argument (they were cautious to do so before then).

Because he's the guy in charge?

Given how well it worked with Miliband and the Labour-SNP scaremongering why wouldn't they do it again?

They're rolling out "we'll cut immigration, trust us!" for the 3rd election in a row now. Whatever works and all that.

>The electorate will only buy into renationalisation as a policy if they believe the party will be able to achieve it successfully and that they won't get the bill for it.

Then why did the electorate vote to leave the EU? By definition leaving the EU (and EEA) will lead to bad economic consequences, for this there's an ideological benefit (independence/sovereignty).

So then why are people against stopping the governments of other countries owning most public services/transport because of economic consequences? That goes against sovereignty in itself.

I just find it really interesting how last June these people were that desperate for change that they weren't bothered about uncertainty or economic warnings. They were that sick of the establishment and of being ignored and having their communities neglected that they were willing to take a leap into the unknown. One year on and they're ready to give the party of the establishment an increased majority, what was once project fear is now salient forewarning, and certainty and stability trump all.

Even using that infantile argument, that is false. The 'man in charge' is Simon Stevens.

>found that there was huge support for a points-based immigration system
Ironically, if the Tories openly supported this, they'd probably win 50% of the vote

Of course they don't, because the Tories and their policies are controlled by (((them)))

Do door to door for the experience faggot. Just hired a guy in my team who did 3 years of that shit in London!! Of all places.

If you want better work you're going to need the experience you benefits scrounger.

>They're rolling out "we'll cut immigration, trust us!" for the 3rd election in a row now.

At this point you have to at least give them some credit for having the sheer audacity to tell such a barefaced lie.

And who's his boss?

((Them))

This man gets it, the Tories are, as a whole, kike loving corporatist book lickers. They'll do anything for a bit more semen from their monetary backers.

You know there's a age restriction here right, 18+

@125334375
Go back to licking your window.

Murdoch owns a significant proportion of the national press in which all contributors must clearly champion his over-arching political agenda; he has such power as a result that he has frequent meetings in Downing Street where politicians are reportedly fearful of upsetting him, such is his influence. The issue is not promoting an opinion in the media; it is the monopoly and thus the power and influence held by one man over the future of a whole nation.

>"When l go into Downing St they do as l say, when l go to Brussels they take no notice."

- Rupert Murdoch.

>Polls
We've left the EU m8, Poland doesn't get a say any more.

This isn't to say that Labour are any better of course. The options facing the UK voter are:

>Vote Tories for a decreasing standard of living, rising equality, stagnating wages, slightly reduced immigration and socially progressive policies
>Vote Labour for the absolute destruction of Britain through mass immigration and socially progressive policies.

>@
>fuckoff newfag

>Then why did the electorate vote to leave the EU?

Immigration and to a lesser extent underestimating the economic impact of losing free trade with the EU.

>So then why are people against stopping the governments of other countries owning most public services/transport because of economic consequences?

They're not. If someone other than Corbyn pushed a much more moderate set of nationalisation policies, Labour would do much, much better.

Andrew Neil's autobiography goes into this a fair amount. It's really good.

@125334566
No (You) for you either.

>the chief executive of NHS England isn't responsible to the Health Secretary

Is this what you are saying?

Why the fuck are there so many white people in BLM UK? It makes niggers look bad but BLM UK is mainly students and degenerates

I don't give a fuck about your team, lad
I could do your job better than you can

>slightly reduced immigration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

>doesn't know what the @ is used for

Newfag mong

Nice greentexting

I didn't realise that Jeremy Hunt was personally responsible for delegated work but that's your argument, and so the conversation ends

Doubt it Autismo

And yet even Murdoch had to do a 180 on his love for cheap labour over open borders here.

I'd like to believe this was due to him coming to his senses, but in reality it's because his ex-ching chong wife took him to the cleaners in court.

>with-little-chance-of-winning
Sedgefield is an outside chance, but certainly not impossible

tak jestem polacy.. daj mi pracy 8 na godzina taki fajne

Oh I don't think they'll reduce it all either, but every time I’ve said that on here I've had at least 3 absolute mongs attack me for it ('m-m-muh based t-tories) and it's just not worth my time tbqh.

twitter.com/danbarker/status/863062356737359872

>Theresa May campaigning in the 'Remain bus'

Really makes you ponder....