Do we support immigration if all the migrants are ethnic Swedes fleeing from their homeland?

Do we support immigration if all the migrants are ethnic Swedes fleeing from their homeland?

As is shown over and over again - these People dont learn from their mistakes and are probably worse than niggers or arabs.

Cause from those Apes i dont expect common sense etc as they are still animals - but white ethnic Swedes should be more intelligent and make the same decisions

>ethnic Swedes

you mean the very people responsible for this mess?

nty

No, they will infect their host countries with their weakness. Better to end their suffering with a nuke or two.

I seriously wonder if white flight people or whites getting raped by negroes and muslims can overcome their multicultural indoctrination.

>Do we support immigration if all the migrants are ethnic Swedes fleeing from their homeland?

Just make sure we don't carry the cuck-virus and bring it into your country my fellow nord

Swedes can't control their women, I will show them.

Only allow non-cucks and close all borders after that, let the MENA kill the faggots and send in the army.

>Do we support immigration if all the migrants are ethnic Swedes fleeing from their homeland?

So we should accept the eternal Swede refugee so that they can poz my coutry too? Fuck no

Sure, as long as we are allowed to confine them to Finmarksvidda and Svalbard. They would ofc not be allowed to vote

If they dont bring their toxic ideologies i dont mind. I have met some Swedish people at a Greek island and they seemed pretty chill.

No country for submissive cucks.

No! 1 million Swedes fleeing Sweden will drastically lower our GDP per capita

no, they would have to be reprogrammed and integrated like a non-western

No, we send in the bombers and wipe them out along with the muzzies.

if Swedecucks want to move to Burgerland I say we let them.

IF they bring five Somalian heads with them to earn their entry.

Never trust a swede.

Yes, but only the uncucked ones, they will increase white population and due to the destruction of their country by shitskins they will feel an enormous hate towards them, they will increase a lot the votes to the alt-right parties. Instead the cucks will be left in their homeland mixing with the sandniggers.
Then once the swedish refugees will be enough some of them will create a movement similiar to zionism and will reconquer the stolen land deporting the cuckswedes in Africa. Seems a good plan to me, kek.

No redpilled person would abandon their own country we would get only cucks If they can not beat invaders in their own environment they are a burden to us like other anons already point this out

I will never leave. But I do hate living here

I'd rather take in a thousand aids infected somali terrorists over a hundred swedes. No, you dont get to leave the pile of shit you created. Stay in your cuckshed and enjoy the smell.

The pains that come with being a nationalist.

>IF they bring five Somalian heads with them to earn their entry.
Unless you expect us to travel to Somalia to claim said heads there won't be nearly enough for a significant amount of us to be able to come

No. Problems are bad, the causes are worse.

Yeah, I love my history and ancestry, but what we've become the last 30 years or so has really made me start hating my countrymen.

i dont see why anyone would want to flee, seeing as sweden is the greatest nation on earth

if nazis wants to leave then good riddance

Only the first few, and those who do make it would still be shamed for not standing and fighting for their fatherland.