White genocide in south africa is justified

Whites simply do not belong to South africa. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed,enslaved the native population.
Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want to cumskins. If cumskins persist to stay in the land that they're stole from thr natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

blf.org.za/
netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/man-in-gesteelde-motor-vermoor-20160711
google.co.za/search?q=Pierre de Necker&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLr_re3ezTAhUiLsAKHTSNCW0Q_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=974&dpr=1#q=Pierre etienne de Necker&start=10
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-tortured-woman-with-drill-in-farm-attack-20170311
enca.com/south-africa/man-set-alight-in-kzn-farm-murder
youtu.be/sg-cp27OzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=qBU5H62LscA
businessinsider.com.au/chinese-base-in-djibouti-near-camp-lemmonnier-africa-us-concern-2017-3
webmshare.com/GGaXA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA&ytbChannel=Panter187
youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just squashed 2 turks in my kitchen

>I just squashed 2 turks in my kitchen
Manual labour, kek!
l2bugspray m8

Honestly if you're an Afrikaner without a gun you're an idiot.

Well, I don't condone violence but whites brutally colonized, enslaved and then treated the native population like third class citizens with apartheid.
There is some justification there for white genocide.

Yeah, because black women and children enjoyed so much being sold by their familiars.

>There is some justification there for white genocide

Then ask a muslim to kill you.

I just hope all whites abandon south africa and leave blacks living alone peacefully and happy.

>brutally colonized, enslaved and then treated the native population

they where not french

in south afrika there was nothing

The Zulu and Xhosa weren't native to the land, the Khoisan were, and they have been as much victims of the Bantu hordes as the White Afrikaners.

Too bad it didn't really seem to help him much in this case. Fucking niggers.

Not these whites though. That's the previous generations.

Besides, seeing how the country is starving to death, the blacks clearly weren't capable of taking care of themselves. Without the whites there would be no South Africa.

Ahh a Roach of cause you're angry we stole all your African land
Bet you're a Nigger or Towel head

The cape of Africa was practically uninhabited when the boers first settled there. All the blacks came later because there were far better job opportunities than in black communities. That being said I'd support repatriating boers in Europe, if there was ever political will for such a movement.

Let the blacks see how far they get without evil white oppressors, it turned out so great in Zimbabwe.

learn some history cockroach

>native population
Are you fucking high most if those blacks during apartheid migrated there because they saw how good it was and they treated the khoisan the actual fucking natives of that area just as fucking bad. The blacks that are literally in power today and actively harm whites arent even decents of the natives plus they only make up 1-3% of the population.

Your literally saying its okay for opportunist niggers to come in and genocide whites even though they were barley mistreated compared to the actual natives

Agree OP
I know a family of white South Africans. They fleed because of the Niggers. The stories they tell me are horrific. Not safe for white man

>Whites simply do not belong to South africa
neither do niggers

Exactly, this is why we knock down turkish pussies in Albania. You had no place to be in Balkan and you were raped. Stay where you are and thank those 2 million Syrians who are helping your poor country

Last week I fucked cute turkish girl, they are so into tall blonde guys.
I hope her brother and father honorkill her for that

This. The Afrikaners should be helped by the Euro governments.

Let the dumb niggers starve.

I see it the same Way as you, inbred Goatfucker.

Turkroachgenocide here in Austria will be fun.

Why are whites the only race with empathy?

They are the only group of people to allow their enemies, their slaves and their rivals enjoy the fruits of their labor. They are the only group to turn the other cheek when those same people do everything they can to wipe them out and take everything they can. Why do they do it?

>Turks simply do not belong to Europe. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed,enslaved the native population.

>Now Europeams take back the control and they simply do not want to turkroaches. If turkroaches persist to stay in the land that they're stole from the Balkans people, they simply deserve to be killed.

>cute turkish girl
Did I ever tell you about that time I rode a unicorn?

Underrated post

They did what congoids were doing all the time, except with better toys, organisation and on a bigger scale, and?

Why are sand niggers so ugly? is it the inbreeding alone? Or does God hate them for being mudslimes?

These nigs are fucking insane, the Commie groups are coming out and it's looking like there might be a Zimbabwe 2.0 incoming.

blf.org.za/

>pic related is some """anti-racist""" law they apparently want to pass?
>20 fecking years

>in south afrika there was nothing

Yep, especially not in the Cape Region, it was a practically uninhabited wasteland with only a few nomadic bushmen (San) roaming the region. The much later arrived Bantu simply have no justified claim to the land, not more than the whites.

>leave blacks living alone peacefully and happy.
niggers are savages. We savaged them because instead of trading with us they attacked us. Niggers will nig.

>ps I'm a muslim who voted for macron btw

I warned u about venezuela

i told you about south africa bro

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE

You mean,

>be people with zero technology
>150 words in your language total
>not even a concept of time
>europeans show up
>build all the infrastructure
>vaccinate your children
>keep the rival nigger tribe from genociding you
>build you housing
>running water, sanitation, etc
>huge crop yields and food surpluses
>for the first time in the history of your people, you have access to education
>all the whites ask is that you don't fuck with them
>so you decide to fuck with them
>they try to stop you from fucking with them
>they eventually feel bad about having to kill you all the time
>decide to let you vote and whatnot
>first world country by every measure, turned into 3rd world shithole
>200,000 years of progress handed to you
>want to kill the people who brought it
>want to return to lifespans of 30 years
>want to return to no power, water, houses, roads, medicine

Your entire premise is flawed because you imagine that Africans are people on the same level as whites and others, they aren't. If we stopped feeding and taking care of them, most would probably die within a couple years.

TIDF is out in full force I see

>"White genocide in south africa is justified"
>t. (((((German)))))

Shot those shitskin monkeys had it good with the whites

While I can't explain why, I am starting to think that it's our biggest weakness. Sometimes I think we need to be more cold and machinelike, like the chinks are. We'd probably get a lot more done that way, that's for sure. Oh well, it brings me great joy knowing that Lao Yang and his people will probably do what we should have done in Africa, once we're gone.

you're right, but not for that reason.
africa is a place for niggers and niggers only
just like europe should be a place for whites and whites only

You are an ignorant subhuman Ahmed.
When the Dutch settled there there were but a couple thousands bushpeople which they left alone. They go to this uninhabited place and settle. ( they have the claim on the land ) All the Negroes have been brought by the English from the west of Africa to use as slaves. Eternal anglos strike again.

>living in a nigger country
They have it coming.

Jesus, England. Why were you such shitheads?

The great nigger genocide after whites leave is going to be glorious

I agree. Whites should leave and watch SA implode

Turkroach piece of shit, fuck you.

Roaches simply do not belong on this board. They came here because they thought they were White and we laughed at them and told them they we subhumans but they won't fuck off because it is the prime directive of all Roaches to go wherever you are not welcome and do your best to make that place worse than when you found it.

Dont you have pre-teens to harass Mehmet?

Same roach poster who always post the same images, you should diversify what you post.

This post pretty much said everything that needed to be said. I bet none of those cuckolds will reply to it either.

Why is OP always such a faggot

he stole a car

netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/man-in-gesteelde-motor-vermoor-20160711

google.co.za/search?q=Pierre de Necker&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLr_re3ezTAhUiLsAKHTSNCW0Q_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=974&dpr=1#q=Pierre etienne de Necker&start=10

There is no "deserve" , Turkroach.

It is what it is. Mere conflict of interests.

Yeah Op posting bullshit

But this isnt

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-tortured-woman-with-drill-in-farm-attack-20170311

enca.com/south-africa/man-set-alight-in-kzn-farm-murder

Shitskins/roaches simply don't belong to Europe. They simply came there as a invading forces to rape, kill and leech of the the native population. Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want the shitskins/roaches. If shitskins/roaches persist to stay in the land that they stole from the natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

>whites brutally colonized

farmers can sustain a population density about x100 what hunter gathers can. Blacks flocked to South Africa to be near the food and away from the tribal savagery of neighbouring tribes.

> enslaved

Thats a myth circulated in the 1980s around the US. The Boers did all the farming themselves.

> treated the native population like third class citizens with apartheid.

They needed some sort of policy to protect gentle whites from black savages. Blacks were doing their routine butchering and cannibalising each other on the fringes of the SA colony. A few blacks were tamed and allowed into the colony, but it was understood that nigs start nigging if they are allowed to mass into packs.

South Africa became the country with the highest standard of living in the world in the 1980s. The common people were not in debt to a central bank. They had the best gold mines in the word. It was this that provoked the US-UK-Isreal attack on SA and its destruction. The butchering of hundreds of thousands of SA whites at the hands of black savages is shocking, but never shown to Europeans or merifats.

wise up on blacks
youtu.be/sg-cp27OzwM

why anyone would want to say in the forsaken sand cesspit, is beyond me

>6B population by 2100
>1B exodus already predicted in coming decades
>70'C+ summers (NASA)
>mass mud militancy

Hell.

Vive la France ! Vive l’Algérie française ! Va te faire foutre, Ahmed.

Turks simply do not belong to Europe. They simply came there as an invading force and they killed, enslaved, raped the native populations.
Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want arabskins. If arabskins persist to stay in the land that they stole from the europeans, they simply deserve to be killed.

Now, the difference between inbred turkscums and european colonists is :
Balkan population before t*rks = the size of France, growing
Balkan population after t*rks = the size of Portugal, decreasing massively, millions of lives killed, enslaved and sold as tribute, even with slavery, t*rks helped europeans die

Continental African population before european colonists = 20-26 millions
Continental African population after european colonists = A whooping 1 billion today, even with slavery, europeans helped africans grow

Get it?

Ottoman Empire collapsed, European countries did not.
Really makes you think, hmmmm?

>Turks just simply do not belong in Constantinople
>They simply came as an invading force and enslaved and killed the native Byzantines.
>Turks deserve to be killed, since they continue to stay in stolen land
The Final CRUSADE when?

The majority of the Africans in SA are not native to the area, whites been there for longer.

you simple dont belong to constantinopole

>Whites simply do not belong to South africa. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed,enslaved the native population.

Agreed. And when are you Ottomans getting the fuck out of Constantinople?

if you have roaches, you are a messy cunt

Why?

Though I wish this was punishment for rape.

Turks don't belong in turkey because they didn't originate there. There you go shitskin, I'm just as retarded as you

When niggers in south africa destroy all the roads, schools, buildings and hospitals build by whites then maybe it will be as justified as genociding all blacks that live in Europe

The only good roach is a dead roach.

South Africa had no natives, it was an empty land built into a first world country by white colonists.
Then the niggroid inhuman masses came over and made it into the 3rd world AIDS infested armpit shithole that it is today.

Anatolia had its own natives, hittites, greeks, armenians, assyrians, etc.
It was the flourishing Empire of Byzantium.

Then the abject mongrel masses of horse fucking t*rks came to destroy it at its weakest moment, without any outside help.
Now its the 3rd world sister fucking shithole of Turkey.

Oh yes, when whites came South Africa flourished. The biggest reason for that was because the savageness of the negro was being held in bay by the superior white, but when the white grew soft and allowed the negro have their freedom everything went to shit. Today South Africa is a literal shithole for everyone, all thanks to the negroes.

if the whites leave south africa the country will go to shit m8, white people + time = civilization. pro tip you cant change the variables to the equation

South Africa is a great example of the absurdity we are living in.
It has to be one of the only examples in history of a kingdom literally being given away to an enemy, then members of the former kingdom sticking around to help their subhuman new rulers run things, because they are too incapable.

What forces are at work here, for a vastly superior foe to simply hand everything over and submit? The sheer insanity boggles the mind.
South Africa could be retaken in a day if we were so inclined.
To this day, the power blacks have in South Africa is GIVEN to them, and propped up every single day by willing white servants. Without whites, there is nothing to rule over. Everything crumbles.

Watch videos of South African parliament, and the babboons try to act like government officials. You will laugh in disbelief that this is a real place. This is really happening

No user, that is RACIST and you a RACIST.

I find you guilty and sentence you to the minimum of 20 years deprival of liberty.
>also give me all of your land and pay reparations.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBU5H62LscA

>Whites simply do not belong to South africa.

this

white bandits went to afrika to rape it of it's resources

and theyre getting dealt with like the pirates they are.

Good that you understand why you gotta go Ahmed. This is our clay, not yours.

>throw whitey out of SA
>party
>hyperinflation
>hungry
>if only there were some way out of this mess
>pic related

webm's are now "audio streams" at 4tard, so just have this instead

I always get a chuckle out of watching video of third world shithole governments in session. It's like this malformed parody of a true, working government. Like children playing pretend.

we belong wherever we want.

The pendulum will swing the other way soon and when it does it will not be pretty for you.

We are stronger and we are smarter. Our weakness has always been empathy, which is something your kind does not have and it has taken you far in the radical liberal era.

Whenever the normies stop feeling sorry for you and see you for what you are (we are in the beginning of this stage) ,without all the lies, your women will be goals of conquest and your men killed.

keep larping little homie. with every shitty "insignificant" post or comment like your's that day gets a little closer.

please, keep doing what you are doing. I'm begging you to do so.

>white genocide is justified
>made by a roach

not surprised

I agree.

Arab, Black, Asian genocide is also justified in Europe to. Get to it EUROPOORS.

Also remember to slaughter ever black negro Turk Greek men.

what did you mean by that, onan?
businessinsider.com.au/chinese-base-in-djibouti-near-camp-lemmonnier-africa-us-concern-2017-3

>meanwhile, dumbf gives his financier, "the great, great man" Xi a reach-around

Give back Constantinople then you cunt

What?
There were like 1900 slaves owned by whites in the entire history of South Africa.

The Zulus had a thousand times more slaves.

wtf I love koreans now

How come there are so many shitskins in Sup Forums?

the irony of shooing away "the whitey" -- the only reason that the globe would ever intervene in the shit-hole's imminent nigocalypse -- is as delicious as these nigoird ape impersonators' white child blood-lust

Nice meme, Catholic

I thought the church preached equality

The only thing worse than a nigger is a traitor.

>We are stronger and we are smarter.

pick none, mud hut sand-rat
webmshare.com/GGaXA

It is what it is. Based urgay, I say this all the time.

Ta gueule Moussa, rentre en Afrique si c'est si génial.

This

Rare
a
r
e

Also this

Roaches do not belong to Constantinople. They simply came there as invading forces and ruined the place while worshipping a pedophile. Their genocide is justified. They simply deserve to be killed.
>logic
Think before you speak, roach. I know your low IQ makes it hard, but just try it.

>whitey cant take the Batzu

AHAHAAHAHAHAHa

so much for (((((((((((((((((ALMIGHTY WHITEY))))))))))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA&ytbChannel=Panter187

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4