She's at it again

She's at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miss-hungary-trump-invited-me-back-to-his-moscow-hotel-room-w461160
youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Russia meddle with your elections too, Ukraine-kun?

>Mensch
Jesus, woman, at least TRY to be subtle about it. You're a disgrace to the Elders

She's a brain-damaged shiksa whore with a Jew husband. He has clearly influenced her to do this. I told her as much on Twitter and she blocked me.

Nudes plz

>stop saying they meddled in it, they meddled in it

She's a bong, right? Are there nudes? She was a drugged-out rock-n-roll groupie or something. Maybe they exist.

>our election
isn't this bitch british?

Mensch means human in german.

why do these disgusting people want war so much

She is really autistic. I hope, one day, some somali puts his aids infested noodle in her holes until she comes down a bit.

>after being on a tirade about how hacking the election was impossible even though many machines were owned by Soros

If your elections are ""hackable"" than use fucking paper ballots

"Meddling" is a nice PC term for what they did. I think this is what she's saying.

Who?

Yeah she did a short skint in parliament from what I remember, I think she was parachuted into a safe seat but either got voted our or left for America. Not too sure. Only good thing she's done is campaign for brexit. I'm intrigued to find if there are any.

Has not the U.S. meddled in more foreign countries' elections than any other nation?

Don't feminists always say women are peaceful and men caused all wars in history?

Not even I care anymore. Fuck off ol crazy ass bitch

There is a pic. She sleeps on the street, drunk af, in a short skirt. Ppl used to send it to her twitter.

Russia is the Jews' religious enemy. It's no different from any other ethno-religiously motivated feud, and in which one faction has a near-total dominance of the media.

Jews want revenge (again) for "persecution" they suffered in Russia and to stop Putin so they can implement their Messianic dream of Judeo-Globalism.

They expect us to do this for them because we are goyim and they are the master race destined to rule the Earth.

>(((Mensch)))

LM really triggers you guys.

Trump and co. are going down.

FBI raid on thursday is just the start.

(((Mensch)))

She campaigned for Brexit and is a right-wing member of parliament. Not a feminist.

Louise you need to get help

>wtf i love nuclear war now?
do libs realize what the fuck they want

Do russkies and others realize that there will be consequences to them fucking with elections?

That's interesting to hear. She was also caught in the WL emails during the US Pres race while being a "Republican" sending emails to the DNC about her ideas for Hillary campaign ads.

>unsecure dnc servers and podesta being retarded was the election

what did she mean by this?

Hou je waffel dicht mens!

shut up, slut

got any proofs of that happening, lászlo?

>openly advocating nuclear war
oh good, now she's discredited forever as a nut case

HAHAHAHA

My sentiments exactly

i've never heard of this pic, mind you I stopped following her on twitter a while ago when she went bat shit insane after Trump.

Trump wasn't a KISZ secretary, he is a bit harder to blackmail

But in reality, meddling is literally what they did. They didn't hack the election, they meddled in it.

is she going to march on the frontlines?

Are you a computer scientist with a high level security clearance, Melania?
They have more proof than needed.

> he is a bit harder to blackmail
Trump was sleeping with prostitutes in Moscow.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miss-hungary-trump-invited-me-back-to-his-moscow-hotel-room-w461160

DUMB-OLD
IS
NOT
A
CRIMINAL

I hope you find it. Since she is kinda famous it should not be to hard.
>mobilefagging and no access to a desk atm... Sry

Shes the weirdest conspiracy theories. Like her theories are actually more retarded than shit like reptilians and hollow earth

>Louise Mensch is diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which made her realize she was "self medicating" with wine for stress, and she has now almost completely given up alcohol. She also commented that taking hard drugs in the 1990s "messed with [her] brain and had long-term mental health effects."

>our election

>United States

Mensch you stupid kike, you're BRITISH.

I know the tribe doesn't understand nationality, but civics basics like this aren't that hard to grasp.

>And war is what they will receive

Yeah, and I'll bet you'll be on the front lines sweetie.

>They have more proof than needed.

If you can't see the proof, then how do you know they have it?

They DID use paper ballots.

Don't you remember that hilarity?

>THEY HACKED THE ELECTION. GIB US MONEY TO INVESTIGATE

>b-but they use paper ballots in p-pennsy-

>RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE GIBS MONEY

Anything can be called meddling, for example public endorsement. But russians hacked the future president team and used the hacks to change the outcome.
Any other USA president than Obama would respond militarily because to americans elections are everything.

What consequences?

They've been doing it for decades all across the world. Same with the U.S. and Britain.

What consequences have any of them faced?

>inb4 9/11

Oh no

>and used the hacks to change the outcome

This also needs proof. The content of the emails wasn't especially interesting, and mostly confirmed the obvious.

>russians hacked the future president team

I haven't seen Trump make any accusations of Russians hacking him.

>change the outcome

He still won?

>Obama

Said it was physically impossible to hack the elections

>literally no proof to this day

She was once a conservative MP.

Aren't the backwards hillbilly god-fearing republitards supposed to be the evil meany warmongers?

Has she no family that cares for her, why is she still not committed to a mental ward.She has clearly been in a psychosis for months now.
>Also fuck you google, swedish signs how dare you

Yes, Russia is the 18 Trillion GDP country with military bases all over the world, and surveillance agencies that evidentially spied on citizens of EU countries.

Oh wait no, that is the US.

>She was once a conservative MP.
And she did a lot of hard drugs that fucked her head, also JUDEN!

(((((((((((((((((( O U R E L E C T I O N ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

shitstain aint even american, selfdescribed anglo curry trash

They released a bunch of official documents about it, which you never heard about.
What kind of proof would a monkey like you understand? What kind of proof would get reported on Faux News?

And if they showed you proof, what would you do with it? That would be too humiliating to the USA. It would necessitate a response which Obama didn't want to do.

I gotta be honest with you folks, i didn't give much of a shit about the election, it's my opinion that US policy on Ukraine has almost everything to do with whatever current situation is and very little what specific person is in the office. Sure the meltdown of US left after election results were a treat that's hard to beat, but that's about it.

So now you tell me that Trump is going pressure Russia way more efficiently than dems ever could, *in addition* to left indoctrinating the most brainless part of US electorate against Russia for no reason?

This shit is just too good. Thanks bros who voted Trump, hope you'll make your country great again.

>it's okay if these people go unpunished because those people went unpunished as well!
>Fuck laws and shit!

get out of here with your cuck mentality you discount chink

>mensch

I'm not saying that it's EVERY single time, but it's every single time

(((MENSCH)))

>They released a bunch of official documents about it

Then post a link to them.

That didn't happen.

>do the work for me
No, fuck you.

You already should know the details if you start debating something like this.

Reminds me of when they were using "Russia's hack of the US election" in headlines even when the articles were only talking about the email servers

Jesus. What a nutjob. She sounds like an angry immature Sup Forumsack.

>far left rioters aren't violent, it was all a Russian conspiracy!

holy shit she's losing it

she literally just tweets shit she heard her zionist kike husband say between lines of blow snorted of a shiksa whore's ass.

You're making the claim, so the responsibility is on you to provide the proof for it. If you can't do that then nobody has any reason to believe you.

goed gesproken oetz

And what reason do you have to be ignorant about basic shit?
Were you born yesterday?

Learn to use google and find the official government documents that were released related to the hacking.

>They released a bunch of official documents about it
>And if they showed you proof

sounds like you're contradicting yourself on whether there's any proof

Oy vey the goyim know. Shut it down!

prove it.

>(((Louise Untermensch)))

Rule 34

Naooooww!!!

Will this bitch be volunteering her life for the cause? What few men remain in the west dont need to die because Louise didnt get her way.

The proof that they released is in a form that cannot excite Faux News viewers so I don't think it was even reported to the masses.

There were some extremely sketchy claims about similar exploits used by known Russian state hackers, but that's about it.

Surely you must have a valid link to the proof you've seen which convinced you.

Wow what idiot thought this was a good idea for a cartoon. This is truly a new low

>no proof
>also we think you're all retards
nice touch

How do you russians feel about being the boogeyman for literally everything?

Putin himself hacked my cat's water bowl right on to its side, spilling water everywhere. Some say it was really the dog and that I should be accept responsibility for poor training, but that is propaganda. These russkis must be stopped by any and all means necessary, even if we have to glass the planet in the process.

The bitch is so dumb she shows how the narrative changed because obviously there was no hacking and meddling can mean anything.

Is this b8? If not lrn2argue

This is the kind of shit women have done throughout history
> Roga, Ughnar is is taking your pelts and women. You need to destroy him

Except now they do it on social media.
Migrants, demasculinizing, whatever is needed to destroy society.
There is a very real reason that Eve bit that apple story exists.

LOL these people are insane

Is very good, da.

Her Zionist Jew husband will fight Russia down to the last goyim. That's how much he wants to save America.

They played that role in the West for last 200 years. Nothing new.

Awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo

Putin hacked my penis pump and now my dick is gone. Never get wireless.