Liberal Teacher from California Caught Recruiting Students to Riot Against Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ENlsl4IDe9A - A California teacher named Livier Perez was caught on a cellphone camera inviting BAMN, an organization known for promoting and acting upon violence, to speak to and recruit 10th-grade high school students.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/28/dane-powell-black-bloc-protester-pleads-guilty-to-/
dcist.com/2017/05/even_more_felony_charges_for_inaugu.php
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/12/far-left-extremists-and-their-violence/
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
oaklandtech.com/staff/about/directory/name/livier-perez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wish conservatives were the type to actually murder their enemies

That fucking safe space "flyer"...

I found a way to damage BAMN badly. The recruiter in this video and Shanta Driver are both lawyers, they avoid legal expenses this way. If Americans could complain enough to get them disbarred the cost of hiring lawyers for their lawsuits will destroy them.

lol wut? we killed like 500k Iraqis in the past 15 years b/c of conservative blood lust

>I don't see anything wrongwith this desu

LOL wut more died under Obama than bush

nothing wrong with that imo. fuck Drumpf.

they're also legalizing commies in government office. fuck this gay state.
>t.claiforncuck

They are. They voted for Drumpf. They are murdering thousands of Americans by ripping away their health coverage. Not to mention they are anti-woman, anti-earth, pro gun, pro-war, and pro-capital punishment. They are murdering thousands of undocumented immigrants by sending back them back to war torn countries in Central America. They are murdering thousands of middle eastern and African refugees by refusing them entry. The right is basically anti-life.

DO IT

>500k Iraqis
You seem to be ignoring the fact that 99% of those were killed by islamic fundamentalists.

Drumph

um, no, actually no one is going to die because you have to buy your own birth control, sweetie

I can't wait until Drump bans your tampons, you whiney nancy.

He won't get fired either

Trump needs to hurry up & cut funding from these schools

>adly. The recruiter in this video and Shanta Driver are both lawyers, they avoid legal expenses this way. If Americans could complain enough to get them disbarred the cost of hiring lawyers for their lawsuits will destroy them.
this this this this

It's honestly fucking ridiculous that teachers are allowed to literally brainwash their students with this shit. I bet my left nut that this class has absolutely nothing to do with this lecture. And even if this class is about politics they should teach neutral politics and let students decide what they believe.
>Illegal immigrants lived here forever and nothing happened
>This means it's wrong to finally start arresting them for breaking the law
These people are fucking morons

We need to get this to the parents of the kids with shit about all the Antifa rioters going to prison, when they realize this fuck is setting their kids up to go to jail they will be pissed

compare the score of communists to nationalists

>Our advice to illegals is to ignore the yearly check in with ICE
>Literally telling people to ignore the law
Why am I not surprised?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/28/dane-powell-black-bloc-protester-pleads-guilty-to-/
dcist.com/2017/05/even_more_felony_charges_for_inaugu.php
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/12/far-left-extremists-and-their-violence/

get these links to the parents

"This teacher is going to get your kids felony charges"

>parents will be pissed
In the age of parents changing their child to the sex that the parents wanted, and encouraging their daughters to start slutting it up in JR high, somehow I don't think many commiefornia parents will be too upset.

A Trump poster would bother them more

BAMN is a well organize cult using standard brainwashing methods, and crucially separation from family into collective houses run by them in Detroit and the Bay Area. Photo of leader

are you always so convincing?

I don't know enough about the US legal system how do I find which state Ronald Cruz and Shanta Driver are registered lawyers in? Also need to find out any Bar association rules, I'm sure they break many but complaints need to be specific.

I have not registered for this org myself, but it may lead you to people who can give deposition on the abuse inflicted upon them as former BAMN members,

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

Btw their website bamn.com doesn't have a whois guard lol

nvm I just realised how old this fucking group is, I thought they were newly formed

>we killed like 500k Iraqis
this might come as a surprise to you
but Iraqis were never your enemies

oaklandtech.com/staff/about/directory/name/livier-perez/

Liberals are always evil aligned aren't they

Yet to see a morally sound liberal in my entire life.

>hobo asks for change
>"no I don't have any cash"
>MURDERER!!!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!'
This is your argument

The thing is, there are lot of orgs like this one, spread around the US, who have been working on their agendas for decades, ever since the red scare. You can look back at what they've done and kind of figure their modus operandi and objectives in hindsight - and it's all a version of that tired old (but effective) bullshit of subverting the system from within.

They've been indoctrinating people from a young age and then pushing to get those people into positions of influence and power, but not positions of influence and power that are very public or get a lot of scrutiny. Rather, positions like local teachers, local politician, union organizers - basically, any position that can act as a force multiplier by either letting them control resources or letting them control people.

Then the cycle repeats, until you get what you have now. In the meanwhile, people with a lot of money, who have agendas of their own and could use a good handful of zealot pawns, have taken some of these groups under their wing and further boosted them with resources - case in point, Soros, though he's far from the only one.

Reptilian

What is that screenshot of? ImKikeyChan???
Looks like they're indistinguishable from 4pol
Looks like the kikes got to both pol boards now

How did the Safe Schools thing go down? Did they actually get shut down?

Men like this recruit the lemmings to create a bit of street theatre performance for the masses to watch.

He probably has many sympathetic media organizations on his side and even a few law makers and cops. The cops will usually be less sympathetic though because they have to clean up any messes that the commies start.

What the teacher, the left and the cops really fear is a violent reaction from the Conservative white males of society. That is why the cops will be out in force for these events. This is also why the left rarely goes places where gun ownership is normal and the average citizen has the right to carry a weapon.

Expose the Jews behind the curtain and left wing stunts like this don't get easy funding or sympathetic media coverage.

Makes me feel only slightly better.

kek

>strawman