When I held my baby daughter in my hand it felt so surreal. I couldn't comprehend she was mine...

>When I held my baby daughter in my hand it felt so surreal. I couldn't comprehend she was mine, I had to force myself to love her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That's cool OP cause when I held my baby daughter in my hand it felt so surreal. I couldn't comprehend she was mine, I had to force myself to love her

He's a race traitor too?

I can't believe Bill Burr actually married a nigress SJW

She's such a cunt. Just listen to the first 30 seconds of this

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

Bill Burr has serious emotional problems he is barely keeping contained. I dont think a white woman would have him. Not that I dont love the dude.

She'll tell him to watch Gilmore Girls instead of monday night football, and it will end up being a double murder suicide

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI
Welp.

He almost had a full blown fight with her on one the recent episodes. They were talking about some tech stuff and he made a joking remark about her being so good with that but unable to figure out which pipe to turn off if there's a flood. She started getting pissy and it eventually devolved into him talking about all the times she used to hit him when they fought, and all this other shit.

There was serious undertones of relationship issues there even though they eventually laughed it off. Wouldn't surprise me if ol Billy boy splits eventually.

more material of Nia being an insufferable SJW

A random unrelated white child is more closely related, genetically, to him, than his own half black kid.

That's because white people share a ton of genes with each other - we're basically clones of each other. But black dna is vastly different.

Bill Burr is doomed for JUST status of epic proportions when she divorces him

Cry more sissy bitch.

Get rid of your drums Bill.

Kill your dog Bill.

Don't reply to me subhuman

no he's Irish

>youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
The sex must be REALLY GOOD. thats only reason why

OMFG, I never thought his wife was black. That makes a lot of sense now.

He talks about her all the time but he always portrayed her as a typical white feminist.

Now to be honest, in terms of attraction leagues she doesn't look all that pretty. Seems like he married down. But I don't know.

holy shit what a cunt, a nigger cunt, thats rarely, they are usually very submissive since they feel lucky to be with a white guy

Poor Bill. His new special isn't very good either.

>I don't know.
Turn your proxy off Bill

I get a vibe that he just likes constantly arguing with her. On the podcast it seems likes he's always having a laugh at her expense.

Kind of like hate sex, but instead it's hate romance.

Bill, mate. You're not a poor pleb and you're not a terribly ugly guy. You deserve better. Her face doesn't help that ridiculous attitude of hers.

I've been shitting on bill on Sup Forums for some time. But this pic actually makes me sad. He's being held hostage and the look on his face says Stockholm syndrome

Dude. Shiiiieeeeet.

Quality thread.

I was at a club in Boston in 2014 and he shows up at this event unannounced to try some material he was working on.

Started bombing with the crowd when he went off on gay marriage tangent.

Does 15 minutes of Hitler jokes. I'm the only one laughing and clapping.

Zeig heil. Leaves.

Christ what a cunt. Equal rights are a disaster.

What went wrong?

Was the crowd too leftist to laugh at the jokes?

I'm sure Boston has changed a lot since the time Bill was up and coming in the comedy scene there.

>her

Why did he do it, Sup Forums

Why did he do it

ayy its ma home girl shaqueefa

Is he heiling hahahahaha
I love how he insults audiences when he bombs. He doesn't give a fuck

To be fair it was a charity event filled with nurses.

He was indeed heiling. There was a woman in the front of the audience just staring at the floor. He kept saying "lady, you know I'm going to be up here a while right?"

Cunt... and the guy apologizing is a cuck.

zip.................

That guy shouldn'thave apologized, he should have just gotten his things and left with his family.

These nigresses love the power trip of being apologized to when they bait a poor white person into "offending them".

I know this type of person.

this is the type of person who was emotionally hurt as a child and decided, "I'm going to be a good guy!" ... but by "Good guy" they mean, "I'm going to try to please everybody."

they don't want to be "shallow" so they give ugly women a chance, having truly convinced themselves that they can fall in love with personality or whatever.

and so because they are so cowardly and focused on pleasing everyone, they have zero luck with attractive white women who are smart enough to not want a pushover clown.

he then ends up with a black woman, which is all the better for him anyway, because it proves that "beauty is on the inside" to him in his own mind and it also gives him incessant troubles to resolve with her, and that's when he feels most at home.

He has that same mental damage stare that eminem has

Poor bastard

This. Never never never apologize. Even if you think you did something "wrong". These people are like sharks and they smell blood when you apologize and will parade you around like a little bitch.

Bill is a mess. Offcourse his relationship is a mess too. Theres a bunch of times he jokes about fighting her.

Why is person of color okay but colored isn't? I don't get it

You have to be a real badass cracker to freak with a homo erectus. That much I know.

That is such a stupid post.

Black women are so fucking ugly it's unbelievable that their race is even around

>fighting her
you mean nia hitting him right
he literally told her on the podcast "why do you keep hitting me" and she replied "im a passionate woman"

Reason and common sense is not allowed in postmodernist thought. It just is like that because they decided it is.

that totally happened

Yeah, i dont mean him hitting her. He says he tries to block.

As red pilled as he is, it blows me away he'd settle for this. He's clearly not happy, especially the daughter comment. In his mind, he's probably "holy shit, what the fuck am I doing? This is mine, this thing is tied to me for life, I have to love it".

What truly red pilled comedians are left now? Stanhope?

looks like a nigga i used to play ball with

If it was a lie she'd have made up sonething more serious

It sounds like something an old rich white (jew) who never met a black person would say to seem nice

but thats racist

Put your ford f150 in storage Bill

You drive the Toyota Prius

>your baby shares 50% of your dna
>A pure Italian baby is still closer to him than his own kid
What are you smoking?

Kill the dog bill it's not safe

kill the dog

I think they call that smoking weed

So, aahhh..the other day..heh..I tell my wife..I tell her "I wanna go out for a drink with my friends", right? Thats normal, right? ..Right? FUCKING NO. IMMEDIATELY she ERUPTS "YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE HOUSE AND YOU DIDNT DO THE FUCKING DISHES AND YOU HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO MY PEDICURE AND MY NAILS LOOK LIKE SHIT AND YOU WANNA GO OUT?? WITH YOUR "FRIENDS"?? DIDNT I FUCKING TELL YOU TO CUT ALL TIES WITH THEM? AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO MY FUCKING FACE YOU WANNA GO "FOR A DRINK" WITH THEM? F U C K I N G N O YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. GO CLEAN MY FUCKING MESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY BEING MARRIED TO ONE YOU GOOFY LOOKING GINGER MOTHERFUCKER"....So you know...right? You married guys know how it is...So I just go and do all that SHIT she ordered me to do...but what she doesnt realize is that IM THE WINNER. IM THE WINNER IN THIS. Because I will do all that shit and then she'll have NO REASON to BITCH at me hahah y'know??...aaahh..and if she comes up with a new one, like she always does...then I'll do that TOO hahahah..so..CHECKMATE HONEY

It means the same thing, but in the land of 90 IQ women, because it sounds different, then it is different.

he will be Michael Rappaport in another 3 years

> Patrice would've put an end to the foolishness
> Would've told Burr to go to Jamaica
> Letting her move in was stupid
> Getting a dog was idiotic
> Getting rid of the drums was insane
> getting married was dumb
> Having a baby was death

Sam Hyde of course.

I assume that is based on that pathetic part in his podcast where that actually was his solution to stop Nia from bitching. To do everything she could possibly whine about before she comes home so she can't find an excuse to be a bitch. Poor Bill doesn't realize that the fact that she's looking for a reason to nag is the fucking problem.

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

Anyone that really looks up to comedians is dumb. Most are depressed virtues maniacs

he broke enough white women to realize that only a superior nigress could tolerate his irreverent behaviour

Can you imagine what their kid is going to look like? Isn't Nia like 45?

basically

this.

>Stanhope?
Stanhope is hilarious but hopelessly bluepilled on a things like immigration, adoption and such.

after listening to that, I'm going to write him an email explaining to him that he's suffering physical abuse and that he needs to put a stop to it before his girl is big enough to learn that it's acceptable behaviour

German-Irish

Be Bill Burr
> Be a very average looking white guy with reddish hair and pale weakling appearance
> Develop a sense of humour due to your averageness. It's what average men do.
> Become a successful comedian
> potentially NOW have to required pulling power to attract at least average white women.
> B-but your whole personal is based on fucking MGTOW tier rhetoric

Settle for a below average, in fact ugly, SJW black woman who has about 4 times as much testosterone as you do.

Bill must really fucking hate himself. Sounds like he doesn't want to accept his new black baby as his. He is utterly fucked. A great advert for the average mgtow..

> Women are sooo beneath us but will literally marry the first cunt that shows any interest

The guy has zero integrity and no self respect. How anyone can listen to him is beyond me. He is THE poster boy for why white men have fucked their own societies.

Did he really get rid of his drum set and F100 truck? Sad.

It's ok, though he was funnier when he was single and angrier.

You can tell just by looking at her face that she's a cunt just waiting to be offended.

Imagine them fucking

Here's the dilemma. A woman nagging you means she cares about you where a man thinks it's about her not respecting him. This is because men try to solve problems and advise usually given with a serious intent trying to fix something, where as women sit in a circle trying to comfort eachother with advise that isn't meant to do anything.

WATCH IT BILLY

I feel sorry for Billy, he JUSTed himself in the worst way possible.

Wait, hes married to this dyke?

>why don't you pander to people who are offended by you

Those gums.

There is no redemption for Bill other than seppuku .

"nagging when caring" is your woman telling you to stop being an alcoholic
nia nags bill cause he didnt clean the house (while she is the one in it all day while he's working) and telling him they dont watch tv shows together anymore because he comes home tired and falls asleep

gtfo with that shitty relativism

Norm Macdonald?

Recrooooooter

If a woman stops nagging you it means she has given up.

I love Bill but he's last special was shit. I saw it live before it aired and everyone was howling with laughter cause he's a charisma monster but we all new it wasn't his best shit. Artists always go to shit when they find happiness or go off the drugs.

>your baby shares 50% of your dna
>A pure Italian baby is still closer to him than his own kid
>What are you smoking?

that is correct. the black mother introduces enough foreign dna to make his child less related to him than a random pure white kid.

to add to this, she fucking throws tantrums when he gets her gifts that arent super expensive

I don't get it. My grandmother called herself and other black people colored. Different generations and regions use different words.

if a woman nags you all the time for irrelevant and superficial shit, you married a gold-digger

She's a predator. Probably dealt with gang niggers all her life. Bill has no chance. He cant emotionally handle all that abuse.

A baby shares more than 50% of your DNA and I'm not talking about incest.

The reason the urge to rape is so strong in black men is because their women are so ugly that it is necessary for their preservation

A married woman with a child is something different than a girlfriend. It's a natural impulse for a woman to nag. They can hide it but it's there and a kid triggers it. She thinks he can't leave anymore.

a comedian with emotional problems...UNHEARD OF!
if you love him so much, why don't you marry him. you could be his white knight

Fuck off, you've obviously never seen him before. The dude is a beast. The only one that can articulate bewilderment against all the bullshit happening in culture without being called a racist

are you even a burr fan? that sht's been happening for more than a decade

looking at his eyes is like staring into the abyss. i wonder if he'll off himself

Bill should have listened to Patrice. This woman is an absolute cunt.