Is it worth the $14?

Is it worth the $14?

Download it for free and see for yourself.

Why would I do that? I like physical copies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

reading a book written by a literal monkey twitter attention whore hahahahahaha

fuck off and go back to shittit you fucking autist

remove all "alt-right" fags from this board

fuck off back to the WWE channel, faggot

You download it to read some of it. If you like what you read, then you have a good reason to own the physical copy.

BABOON BRAINDAMAGE.

The Right has degenerated into utter retardation and complete pettiness.

Went from the intellectual right of people like Ernst Junger to the faggot brigade of money-grubbing shitstains like cernovich, milo, trump, stickman et al.

Lol why am I not surprised the beta males of Sup Forums would eat this type of shit up?

No.

Look out for Jon Kabat-Zinn audiobooks and books instead.

>actually reading le manosphere autism

i hope you're being ironic

'Gorilla Mindset is an important milestone in the ideological development of the Post-Post-Modern Neoreactionary Neomasculinist Manosphere Traditionalist Anti-SJW Western Renaissance, or PPMNNMTASJWWR'

Fuck it.

It isn't a banana, so no.

>Ape Attitude
>Baboon Brains
>Chimpanzee Choices
>Erectus Education
>Gibbon Gestalt
>Harambe Habits
>Lemur Lifestyle
>Monkey Mindfulness
>Orangutan Outlook
>Primate Perception
>Rhesus Reasoning
>Simiam Psychology
>Tamarin Training

A real gorilla would pirate it and read it for brief amusement then its back to the jungle

Looks like you faggots need to pick up a book for once in your lives.

The books can be summed up as:

Hey monkey-brain! Just have a positive mindset about everything and things will work out.

If you think a book will help you be more like a gorilla can you just send me $15 in stead ? I will cast a spell and you will get laid.

BABOON METAPHYSICS

>Orangutan Outlook

10/10 would purchase

Really fucking gay

you forgot
>Chimp Callisthenics
>Macaque Mentality
>Bonobo Brainwave
>Donkey Kontemplations

>Donkey Kong Dialectics

He took down the video where he was grunting in front of the camera to unleash his inner animal.

Does anyone have a reupload?

wow /nu-pol/
>Is this kike literature worth the read?

It's pretty good if you have low self esteem and need a way to organize yourself
It's got thought exercises, as well as physical to help you feel better and get shit done

Incredible mindset training for those willing to take action in there lives. Read it, then read it again, do the exercises.

I have a pdf on my phone but never bothered reading it. Most self help books are usually just 10 pages of useful content and enough, the rest is just filler or repetition. Only self help books I ever read were No More Mr. Nice Guy, The Book of Pook (if it counts as one) and Models. All three absolutely recommended, especially if you're trying to break out of betahood.

This book provides wonderful advice to those looking to take charge of life and make like happen on their terms rather than be passive participants at life (like most of you cucks).

Op, you're better off reading "The Way of Men" instead.

hang yourself you human waste