"The inventor of the toy says she created it an alternative activity for Palestinian youth instead of throwing rocks at...

"The inventor of the toy says she created it an alternative activity for Palestinian youth instead of throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers."

CONSIDER YOURSELF OFFICIALLY REDPILLED ON SPINNERS

archive.is/GRBnM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kSuXo
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
archive.is/GRBnM
archive.is/9gouh
archive.is/S2aoa
archive.is/NSlQ5
youtu.be/nG-gyqcd9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU&t=198s
youtu.be/paYHWxxnAgM?t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So its literally a mossad psy op to pacify palestinians.

I literally saw a kid in the 17th arrondissement, holding one of these, this shit goes fast

it's just a bearing with some shit cage
they're selling these things for $10 each
easy money for the jews. of course they'd approve

>Hettinger tried to sell the design to Hasbro and other toy manufacturers, but they all passed, she said. Hettinger’s patent expired earlier this year, allowing Hasbro to manufacture and sell the spinners without having to pay her any royalties — meaning Hettinger is seeing no financial benefit from the spinners’ explosion in popularity.

No shekels for this kike.

Hory shieet DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE THIS

But hasbro is probably in jew hands anyway, (((they))) always win in the end anyway.

Lol she even made a kickstarter to steal more shekels.

This isn't a fidget spinner. What is this kike trying to pull?

Its just a dumb fad that will go away in a couple months. This time next year people will be like "Remember those autism spinners?"

Just like pogs.

archive.is/kSuXo

zoinks boys

deelt this now

>the inventor of the toy

eat fucking shit. inventor of that one specific design, maybe. She didn't fucking bloody well invent
>piece of plastic with bearings and counterweights

Is this covert advertisement?
Should i consider myself advertised now since i never heard of that shit before?
Should i ignore that since this seems pretty damn retarded and that consequentially its target demographic woud be massive retards, you're aiming fir sjw-types and are trying to make us shit on that so that they would take the bait in reaction?
Why are jews so obnoxious and obvious, while genuinely blissfully unaware of what everybody else knows?
Fucking subhuman trash, it's a real shame a certain thing didn't really happen.

Member pokemon go?

They don't slide, they spin.

Arent DA JOOS prohibited of pushing buttons on sabbath?
So they found a way around it?
Jews jewing jews?

Maybe if you read the article you'd know you queer.

But I'm not from Texas?

>he doesn't know about the kosher switch
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

You can buy the cheapest small bearing for less than 2 bucks. Get the cheapest 3D printer available and start printing these fuckers. Buy the bearings and printing dough in bulk and save mad cash. Fuck, I might do this.

Also why do I only see one type of spinner? If I was a sperg I'd at least get a unique one. Maybe make one out of wood in handcrafting class. Perhaps a nice fucking swastika spinner or something. Yeah.

They've had a way around it for centuries

They pay a goy to push the button, they pay decently too it's a sweet job

>These peopole rule the US.

lol

This really pushes my buttons

Hasbro was founded by three Jews, the Hassenfeld brothers.

>archive.is/GRBnM
How much credibility does this article have?

Boss?

>archive.is
>In an OP
>On cuck/pol/
Am I dreaming?
Have a Bump while reading

>archive.is/9gouh
>archive.is/S2aoa
Yes, it has sources shillflag.
>ib4 doesn't understand hebrew
Nui fraynd ayos vun do

Why are these fucking things being shilled so hard on Sup Forums today? Who cares?

negative marketing to construct a story in the hope to establish a myth and make a hell of a lot of Shekel, kind of like the same with C U C K and C U C K istan. This thread, more OP (lot of shillflags ITT, as expected) is an interesting variation. Either they lurked a bit more OR it is a concurrent Jew [probably 1st and/or 3th definition] who tries to hijack it and tries to lure the autists into leaving their containment board. half a Shekel on first

>"The inventor of the toy says she created it an alternative activity for Palestinian youth instead of throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers."
I dont think their hatred comes from boredom tho

Does google translate not translate Hebrew? Why won't it let me translate?

Same as with certain kyrilic pages.
Here is a life hack
>Mark text
>click right mouse button
>choose copy text
>enter jewgel translate into the address bar
>press enter
>right mouse click while hovering over white right box
>select paste
>????
Profit

Not particularly helpful. Meh, just more proof of Jews being sneaky shits.

>Not even 2mins and fucking already exploiting the goy

fucking kikes.

are you stupid? Should I make a webm for you?

>Shabbos goy
>I was wondering if you would come up to my bedroom
Lol.

You can literally make those things with cable ties and round weights

What the fuck is so hard about a motion sensor?
If you are going to pay 200 dollars for kosher solution, just equip your house with the ability to light rooms when in use.

Is it cheaper to throw than rocks? Any chance it boomerangs back for reuse?

nothing beats throwing rocks and fighting with sticks, having enough money left afterwards to buy sugar jews

reminds of the one spurdo switches to gommunism

yes indeed.
join the dark side and by my goytoy.

>swastika one

i always thought these were weak considering i balisong flip or cube solve
(technique/rythm or mental cognitive functions respectively) when i feel like i need to exert some autism

but your post would make me reconsider atleast trying one out

what is this even, whats the purpose, it just spins? wtf

So let me get this straight, (((they))) found a way to capitalize on a spinning bearing.
and after that you wonder why they constantly win ?

It's a hypnosis device!

i dont belivee you

You mad goyim?

Millennials' brains are so rotted by constant internet access that they can't handle being under-stimulated for more than 3 seconds.

bad goy
indeed this is a capitalist world Bakunin, capitalizing on not yet capitalized stuff is how it works. Just annoying how they fucked up the capitalizations of branding with the methods of the chosen goy.

*austistic jewish screeching*

Look carefully

>You mad goyim?

They mad. Luckily they don't know about Monopoly, scrabble and remicube. topkeks.

This is what i was attempting, trying to read your shit post. Waste of fucking time, don't know why I bothered.

kek. This is yiddisch, not hebrew. Means as much as
>new friend, get out of here
Interesting jewgle detects Luxembourgish. Pure coincidence I think

>Pure coincidence
Sure.

Since when south Austria has salt mines?

>palestinians are autistic

Color me suprised op

The more you know.

Please don't steal our thorium, we promise to use it in a peaceful manner.

nice

Fake news perpetuated by the MSM...

archive.is/NSlQ5

She had nothing to do with contemporary fidget spinners

OH FUCKING SHIT! FIRST WE GET BLUMPFY GETTING 2 SCOOPS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE GETS 1, NOW THIS!
Fuck dumpf!
Fuck suburban retards!
Fuck white people!

>He thinks because we dislike Israel that we're pro-Palestine

kek

did this fad happen overnight ?

When I went to bed yesterday no one was talking about it and now it's all over 4chins

I'm guessing these are already banned in schools now. Stupid kids and their stupid parents paying $10 for plastic shit at 7-11.

I'm fucking crying, comedy gold.

It's brilliant, the Jews have leveraged their centuries of skill in indirectly manipulating and controlling economies, societies, and wars and used these same techniques to create a light switch that gives them plausible deniability with regard to whether they turned the lights on or off EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ON VIDEO FLIPPING THE FUCKING SWITCH

imagyne moi shcok

Are fads, at least ones this brief, a Jewish concept?

Did they happen before our modern consumerist soociety?

kek
and it turns out the kosher switch isn't even kosher because rabbis know all about trying to Jew your way out of shabbos and they're having none of it
youtu.be/nG-gyqcd9GQ

I have to admit his argument about obeying the spirit of the rule and not trying to use technical trickery to get out of it is pretty solid

couldn't they create something for nethanyahu to keep him busy so he doesn't bomb civilians in the future?

they have tested it on /bant/ first.
Have a look, then you see the future of Sup Forums. Braise yourself, the jews are coming

Yes. This is an "advertorial" I'm in marketing, this is paid placement of a "news story" about a product.

Product placement.

There is a huge marketing campaign for these cheap toys on YouTube as well where they hire tweeners to play with them like it's cool.

More paid placement.

As a sales and marketing pro I admire the skills, as a citizen as Sup Forums user I wish they'd pay to place ads here instead of these threads. It's not fair to the site.

In would say it's rare to be about a specific product, usually it's promotion of a new media personalities.... Hits to their YouTube.

a fad is just a meme that makes money

Before consumerism there were weakly monetized fads like flagpole sitting and whatever it was that college students in 1905 were doing instead of studying

>Should i consider myself advertised now since i never heard of that shit before?
This is the level of paranoia I'm on.

Or the Harlem Shake?
You can just skim through some recent Simpsons or South Park episodes if you need more examples.

She got Jewed by the Jew...

Hettinger tried to sell the design to Hasbro and other toy manufacturers, but they all passed, she said. Hettinger’s patent expired earlier this year, allowing Hasbro to manufacture and sell the spinners without having to pay her any royalties — meaning Hettinger is seeing no financial benefit from the spinners’ explosion in popularity.
“Several people have asked me: ‘Aren’t you really mad?’ But for me I’m just pleased that something I designed is something that people understand and really works for them,” she told The Guardian.

What the fuck

She's dumb.

She could have had it manufacturered on her own.

She's probably lying.

Also Hasbro is one of dozens of companies selling them

Check out amazon.com for market research.

The irony that Jewish hatchlings actually throw stones more often at Palestinians than Palestinians at Jews because their two tier (((law system))) doesnt actually punish Jewish mutts even when they stones at random civilians right under the nose of the Jewish "police", while they chimp out about "MUH DERRRORISTS TARGEDING CIVILIANS :^(" whenever some kid throws stones at Jewish illegals invading and destroying their property or armed Jews who keep protecting these illegals, goes completely unnoticed

Never mind that kike didn't even invent them.

kek

>its muh subberior selfreported indelligence why we sandniggers can exploit human empathy and trust of whites and backstack them xD

This explains why Magic The Gathering has turned into an SJW bitch fest

oh the chinks sell all kinds of these and like all the product and ideas they steal they never pay any royalties either lol

Yeah, the gay 90's sounds like they might have had some fads.

You're the best poster in this incredible thread, btw.

>try to obfuscate the facts
>lie
>lie so blatantly into the camera with a straight face others have to check if its satire about what you are doing while you do the opposite right on camera
>Jews bend and cheat around law and order

That button is centuries of Jewish society in a nutshell

She could have easily worked to get it made in China. Very easy to do.

Please explain this to me, I don't fucking get it. Why would this switch be more "kosher"?

IT'S 100% KOSHER. IT DOESN'T TURN THE LIGHTS ON, IT TURNS A SWITCH ON THAT TURNS THE LIGHTS ON
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU&t=198s

Fuck an Oz beat me to it

youtu.be/paYHWxxnAgM?t=50s

I think the logic is that it's not coupled directly to the electrical contacts so it doesn't make or break the circuit, which is forbidden work, and the optical switch has a randomizer on the emitter and detector that means light isn't always emitted and emitted light isn't always detected, so it's not doing direct or indirect work, the Jew is flipping the switch and it's just pure (((coincidence))) that the lights are turning on or off

but unfortunately for this clever inventive Jew, rabbis are Jews too

>just a toy to make easy money with
>Sup Forums see's everyone stock up and sell the
>ITS DAA JOOWS,ITZ A COMSPIRICY?!?!!!
You people are lost to the memes s h m f

No, you're just oblivious to marketing.