Why do you hate Indians Pol?

We are intellectuals trying to make a living

DESIGNATED

Belgium is a country?

Oh I forgot we are aryomeds

Because you think you're people but you shit in the street

You ruined my listening test.

It was normal then they interviewed an Indian woman.
Couldn't fucking understand shit.
Bibidi boobiody pooidy on street

Fuck you

You've infested my country with moronic gujaratis you brown fucks

Destroy Porkis.

i dont mind indians in general but the other day they were really pissing me off. i was in a shopping centre in a suburb with a lot of indians and they kept standing around in the aisles and not getting out of the fucking way. also the indian apartments outside the shops had big piles of garbage out the front on the street. i didnt see and shit though.

>my country
lmfao

the only thing I like about your country is your spiritual tradition. I think in some ways Vedic philosophy is significantly more advanced than western thought.

And yet, somehow your gurus find a way to be both incredibly deep and insightful while being horribly materialistic and egotistical on a personal level.

You took all the good taxi jobs...

I don't. I think they're pretty decent posters, that contribute some great content on Sup Forums. It's just unfortunate that there can never be a thread in which after an Indian post that some other user mentions POO. I must admit that I still have a cheeky laugh. I mean, it's POO, it never gets old really.

>JUST

Yeah same, I don't mind Indian's, culturally you guys are easier to get along with than Chinese people or Muslism's.
It's just immigrant Indian's have got bad third world habits, especially when it comes to public transport etiquette.

>eastern better than western philosophy

lmao no

I think it really is one of the most effective memes ever created

because you are

-stupid
-smelly
-shifty
-sleazy
-ugly
-rapey
-you shit on the street
-you leave garbage everywhere
-your language is hideous to behold

"When X sends its people, they're not sending their best. ...

They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us."

X = any country

It's okay, nobody expects you guys to know anything.

Eastern thought contains basically everything that western thought has, plus a significantly better understanding of qualia. The problem is that they don't apply these things to their actual lives.

You smell like shit, are subpar workers, are rude as fuck, and steal american jobs

Your countrymen call almost every month now with this "microsoft helpdesk here, your computer is hacked" scam.
You're the new Nigeria, congrats.

by better understanding I mean in terms of non-materialist philosophy. I can see where you're coming from if you were referring to things like Kant.

i like indians in real life

i just hate indians on the internet
are you faggots on some kind of payroll to defend india!?

SHITTING

Because pol is full of white supremacists? They laugh at videos of Indians getting squashed by trucks, this is not the place for you. White people that are worth interacting with (smart, attractive, wealthy) don't hate Indian people.

Late stage Heidegger already made "the turn" and rejected transcendental hermeneutics, and did it without the sloppiness of eastern metaphysics.

I don't. Like how Indian pussy smells like curry. Delish.

POO

>my country
you mean your Queendom?

Banchod

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.
He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.
The Indian.

Because you're always immigrating to other countries.Leave us whites alone, you fucking street shitting barbarian!

lmao swedish people are actually pretty fucking cool. also Indians are just slightly less dark niggers, very low IQ

lol what's a "Ban"?

It's Bhenchod.

STREETS

>Heidegger
Just wiki'd him. He seems like a pretentious physicalist faggot.

Honestly western philosophy peaked with Jung and has just declined steadily since then.

Dirty shitskins
/thread

indians are greedy/cheap and rude as country people in Virginia

>poo in loo then we might start thinking of you as human

I hate everyone who isn't nordic
no offense, OP

your shitty food stinks my entire building

>claims eastern philosophy is superior to western
>doesn't know who Heidegger is
>thinks Jung is a philosopher
>doesn't realize philosophy actually peaked during The Enlightenment Pre-German Idealism

Yeeeeah, this is where I don't take you seriously, amigo.

Then why aren't you genociding muzzies in your country, Hans? Enrol in the army, mobilise your fellow soldiers, lead a coup against Merkel, assassinate her and liberate EU .

Well it definitely isn't helping you
>poo in loo
meme situation when your flag has a puckered anus on it.

(You) are no better, you dirty jew.

And we wipe that anus using the leaf on your flag, metaphorically and literally speaking. Go figure...

Teri ma ki chuut

Hey man, at least you're finally wiping.
You'll get there some day.

Soooo...are you saying that your mother doesn't have a vagina? Wouldn't surprise me, desu!
Also, stop mehmet fucking your daughters, you are a disgrace to your grandfathers

Dont you see by wiping our ass, you are literally getting shitty day by day. Oh well...Cucks never change!

Because you fucking people always piss on the floor BY the fucking urinal at my work instead of in it. Fucking cunts.

Stahp.

I don't. We should unite and purge all the fucking Muslims.

Aye m80!

Nah it's just that some rich guy here has a company called reliance and he launched free 4g internet for a year

I have spent a hell of a lot of time in your country.
9/10 of that time I was either just about shitting myself of throwing up.
I still like your country, I like and I like your people but come on man, you guys throw your rubbish everywhere, you shit in the street (to be fair this doesn't happen as much in high class areas in cities) and food hygiene doesn't seem to exist. That's pretty much the only things I have against India.

No one hates poo

Fair enough! We're trying to change the situation here, but damned illiterate people don't give a shit.

Oh and your foods not bad either (when it's clean!)

What do you think happens when your country offers us high paying jobs? Blame your employers, not us

>
>Fair enough! We're trying to change the situation here, but damned illiterate people don't give a shit.

To be honest I know you guys are. I was there not too long ago in fact.
From what I seen yous are currently upgrading the train system so the shit doesn't get thrown straight on to the tracks. I don't blame you guys, that shit will eventually seep in to the water table. No wonder us whites can't drink it!

whatever nigger, ontology>>>>bullshit german kikelosiphy

Here's a hint, if you can't describe your ideas in the language your writing in, and need to disguise them through loanwords, that's a sign your full of shit.

trully intelectuals

R A R E
A
R
E

I heard there's a Holiday in flag related.

Use a fucking utensil when cooking not your hands what the fuck is wrong with you all

I'm willing to bet you don't even have an understanding of the term "qualia".

>
>R A R E
>A
>R
>E
>
>I heard there's a Holiday in flag related.

Yeah kings birthday or some shit, I dunno.

>Cambodia
>us whites
lol wut?

I'm dissapointed Chad, at least fuck all the terrorits wifes

>Anecdotes
into the oven you go.

I don't hate Indians. I just hate politicians that import H1B Indians for less money and less talent. Also they stink.

>Why do you hate Indians Pol?
because you insist on posting on this taiwanese knitting forum where nobody wants you
because you are godless
because you are the #1 country for persecuting Christians
because you rejected the civilization the english gifted to you
because you still don't understand what the 1st world is
because you can't even shit in a toilet
because your men are feral and rape women on a whim
because of abortion pig
because of your fucked body odor from eating curry
because of your terrible accent
because you built nukes and a space program but can't build a sanitary sewer system in cities with populations over 1,000,000
because you have a billion people and can't feed and clothe them
because your the only backwards ass culture still worshiping a set of polytheistic gods
because your movies are shit
because hollywood insists on pushing your terrible uncivilized culture in at least one movie a year
because leftists hippies somehow view your religion as enlightened instead of degenerate
because despite all of this you still believe yourself better than the rest of the world

>
>>Cambodia
>>us whites
>lol wut?

It's impossible for us whites to be in Cambodia?

>
>>Cambodia
>>us whites
>lol wut?

There no white people in Cambodia

>kikelosiphy

Heidegger was a Nazi sympathizer, you pinhead.

>huurrr duuurr I'm too stupid to understand complex thought ergo bullshit

kys, my man, lmao

Adapt to local culture. We hate you because you bring your paan everywhere and spit it on our pavements.

>probably most definitely absolutely without a doubt hasn't read Chalmers

God, what an insufferable faggot, kek.

>Adapt to local culture. We hate you because you bring your paan everywhere and spit it on our pavements.

Nice one Nepal.

>because you bring your paan everywhere and spit it on our pavements.
I can say the same of the nepali watchman in my building

He's right, though. Belgium isn't a country any more than Minnesota is a country.

Jealous???o

He just adapted local culture.

lol nice one thapa

You shit on our streets. Why wouldn't we hate you?

Christians are the jews in India. Trying to normalise gays

I don't hate you. And you might think it's not relevant. And this is a problem. People here don't know your country or your. They're just parrots repeatedly speaking what they see others speaking.

There's negative propaganda about your country to trigger others to hate yours and mine. And if I say I don't hate your country you won't care, because my country is negatively seen too.

The other day I was at /bant/ and I had an argument with an Aussie and one Swede. Both 1x1. They knew nothing about my country. They were just repeating what they've seen.

>77
truth is spoken

Based nepal

Based meds

I have this really nice delicate Nepali qt in my college and damm.
Don't judge me but-t I always feel like I should rape the fuck outta her.

We don't hate you.... just laugh as we're the cause 90% of your problems (and i dont mean all white people just us)

All based-posters need to be hunt down and shot

>Nepalis don't eat paan

You guys are worse than chinks.

Yes it's very rare to find true gurus in India anymore who're not after money. And it ruins the experience because you can't trust them anymore.

I'd urge you to check out ShantiKunj in Haridwar if you get time. I'm sure they charge something too but at least until a few years back, they were very explicitly non-profit

Also, I'd go so far as to say that if you want to truly understand Vedic spirituality you have to learn Sanskrit because there are concepts which have no analogue in the western traditions.

I don't hate Indians. I just don't understand why I see so many bright Indians in this country and yet India is kinda shithole.

I like Indians. I go to school for computer science so I deal with you guys more than any other race, including my own. Most Indians are bros and you guys really value education, which I respect.