White man fucks up everywhere and everything. Native American Thread

White man fucks up everywhere and everything. Native American Thread.
Prove Me Wrong

we the chiefs now

Plumbing. Refrigeration. Fast travel. Do you need more?

Fuck off, Pocahontas

WE
WUZ
CHIEFS

Oh fuck you you alcoholic tee-pee dweller. If it weren't for the white man you'd be living the same way you people did centuries ago. Native American reservations are blights on this country, no different than public housing brimming with niggers. Put your little suit back on and get back to operating the roulette wheel you hopeless savage.

>native americans are serbian

Aztecs had plumbing.

Native Americans have became crude, stuporous parodies of white people. You were conquered. Your people tried to kill us and we slaughtered them like animals and we're proud of it. Go cry over a landfill.

White people are coming. Look out!

Hm. You're fucking stupid.
>cis white male culture don't make me laugh! The FEMA camps we put them in are a joke, completely filthy and they won't even do anything but drink when they get a chance. LOL

>""""plumbing""""

they sure did

And then they all died.

>most die from disgusting diseases which the white man brought over from their degenerate nations
>forced to give up their culture for white """culture"""
Lol you guys were conquered git gud. Racism is just white guilt on a whole nother level. You can't even deal with what we did and so you become a revisionist historian. Liberals used to do this.

I guess when the liberals make us go to a reservation we might find it a little funny. A little.

Look it up nigger, they bathed like twice a day.

No actually they all got black'd by spaniards or died. Ancient Mexico City was exactly as advanced as Venice of the time.

>prove me wrong
HAHAHAHAHAA
>>strongest country in the world

Ded

You're not welcome here, fuck off. At least we let you have reservations. We don't even let our own people have reservations to live as our ancestors did (But I wish we did). Any other race would have wiped you out completely when they got to America. Ungrateful cunt.

Real American nationalism

WE WUZ NATIVES AND SHIET

>I wish we were forced into reservations
I wish you were too British faggots. Brush Teeth!

I have a real question. Why the fuck do the people on the reservations not improve their lot? They have land. Why don't you guys like...IDK raise goats, cattle, rabbits whatever and make some money?

Weak cuck my ancestrors fugged cuck Amerindian women

fucking white males

This. America was a beautiful place and then the euros brought (((culture))) and (((wealth))) and killed more natives than Hitler killed Jews; Lincoln committed the largest mass execution in US history on Native people. I am white and honestly I would be happier if we had less territory and more natives around.

They don't own their land like we own ours. They can't sell or develop freely. It's especially bad in Canada. Little Soviet Unions all over the place and we wonder why the fuck they are poor.

Waiting for the next group of whites to wipe out the ones complaining about living here so far away from the white homeland.

Why don't people forced into tiny pieces of lands in the most inhospitable regions not "improve"? Have you ever been on one? It is concentrated poverty; the only reason they don't leave is because it is preferable to being cucked by US (((culture))) natives are red pilled to the point of despair. The reservations were designed to destroy them.

Fucking Jew loving euros

Thank God for post-modern art showing the true face of the white man

Tfw ancestors fucked a concubine from conquista, named me and sent ancestors on mission to conquer the world.

I actually saw a "Make America Native Again" sticker on a car yesterday. I welcome you listerine drinking, slum dwelling causing a revolution so we can officially take the land back you're living on for free of which you turn into miniature versions of Iraq, complete with roaming packs of wild dogs that kill your children, whom of which you outright molest with wonton.

My .45 itches for Featherhead blood.

WE WUZ CIVILIZACHUNS AN SHIEET
t. Nomad

>white people
Hmm, I wonder where he got that magic eye looky closer pipe from...

>forced

Who's stopping Indians from assimilating and buying homes in the suburbs?

You're scaring the children.

OOGA BOOGA DA EBIL WHITE MANZ

Better scared than molested.

Many do just that. The ones who don't are true nationalists who prefer to be with their own kind over assimilating to a refugee culture.
>yes goyim just move to the suburbs and get a job. Forget your heritage!
Are white people mad because we are second tier Jews or something?

I would be scared of maybe your great great great grandfather or something. They actually got up off their ass and put up a fight. You I fucking doubt you will do much this generation

White people are statistically the most likely to be short eyes
Also
>posting this from Sup Forums
Awoo I guess you fucking cuck.

Have you been to Oklahoma? Kansas? Also deserts are ok for goats. Rabbits can be done indoors.

1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D1 POST BY THIS I.D

My friend works at a Home Depot in Arizona and tells me that red skin Indian retards come in all the times asking "how do I make electricity come to my house"

They are the dumbest form of humans. They sit on top of pickup trucks in their designated reservation land holding assault rifles near the highways. They are worthless people.

So by micro ranching and rainless farming they are supposed to compete with the hicks subsidized by Monsanto to grow (((gmo))) corn??? What are you even suggesting? The natives do all that shit but it doesn't get them very much as you might imagine if you even thought about it for two seconds.

>forced
>prefer
OK

>are white people mad
Kek. Yeah, we're so mad about having all of your land.

If something pops off, I'll be there. I'm not going to outright start murdering people, if you think that's some sort of noble cause.

What? I can't understand you through your drunken fingers dragging across the keyboard, someone needs to limit your listerine.

oh no I am melting
Faggot go home

>friend works at Home Depot
>thinks other people are beneath him
Loving Every Laugh

Heres some beads dances with cocks now fuck off.

>what is the trail of tears
You're ignoring the globalist bullshit that comes out of your cheeto stained fingers i guess.

d i g i t s

White people are also statistically more likely to be gay than natives. Pull the cock out of your mouth I can't hear what you're saying.

How much land do you own???

Prove you wrong?

Literally everything of value in the world is created by white people. Name a single thing that we can't live without that was invented by a non-white. That goes all the way from the computer to penicillin to parliamentary democracy by the way, so you've got a lot of scope.

I don't know about that.

But i certainly seem to ruin everything.

>what is ancient history

Nobody is forcing you to stay anywhere anymore buddy. Nut up and get a life.

oh fuck me I love a new badge

AYO WHERE DA SQUAWS AT

You were running aroun nude an scalping eachother over beavers before the glorious white man came and civilized you.

You're welcome, ingrate.

35 acres.

This is an interesting development, I've never seen aboriginal shitposting. I wonder how AmerIndians fit into the Sup Forumssphere? So far, you guys seem a little... leafy.

How did people survive before all those inventions I wonder? You think this shit is necessary but all it has done is support over population and keep millions of useless fucking subhumans alive.

>White man fucks up everywhere
Agreed. Allowing any of you subhumans to spared during the conquest of the Americas and Australia was a pretty serious fuckup.

Like I said maybe they are just true nationalists and don't LARP as one on a Japanese hentai forum.

HARD MODE: Name something that wasn't just something that happened to grow around a different race that we'd have obviously discovered if the climate was appropriate for it.

lol sure kid.
>not owning 3500
It's like you don't even invest in cryptocurrencies

I'm literally 1% injun. How do I get those gibs?

You're a stone age civilization that would have been toppled by ancient Greece or even Egyptians had they come over and mobilized, even if we completely negate diseases you lost out on 10,000 years of evolution to cover yourself from. There's a reason we remember ages in the tools they used, and bronze beats stone.

To your credit, the plains Indians were pretty good in knife combat but that's all I can give you, but true to our roman roots, we took the good parts of your culture and killed the rest.

I would have loved to have been a Spanish Conquistador.

Kill everyone , men , women , children. Burn everything to the ground.

I would have been such a nigger.

You need to commit suicide.

Name something that white people invented that was necessary for human survival for the first 190,000 years of its history.

Jews lie about history.

Prove me wrong.

Cause that's how we roll.

HOW

>killed more natives than Hitler killed Jews
that wouldn't be hard since Hitler didn't kill any

Except when the Vikangz came over they were unable to settle because they kept getting btfo by Skraelings
>t. Vinland Saga

You're not living in a teepee and are currently posting on the internet. Now fuck off back to your fire water chief

Outnumbered.

We been dealing with white degenerates for a while

pay reparations

Now Hitler didn't kill a single jew? Fucking pollacks are retarded. Good thing he killed plenty of your people.

Well maybe they shouldn't cry victimhood like bitchmade soft meat and act like they're being "forced" to live there if five seconds later they're going to posture as a "true nationalist" and act like they wouldn't have it any other way.

Seriously though , we should have killed them all. This is no way to live.

I thought their superior aryan technology could easily overcome numberless savages hm i guess they were too busy eating mushrooms and buttfucking each other.

>surviving is the same as living

You're welcome to stop using everything the white man gave you any time you want.

That means no internet, no television, no phone, no electricity, no socially mandated plumbing for water and waste, no gas plumbing, no gun to defend yourself with, no knife to defend yourself with (you can use a sharpened stone or a copper blade though, since white men invented the smelting of iron ore)..

I mean I could go on.

I have an idea , commit suicide.

ALL OF YOU.

>how much land do you have?
>some
>lol sure kid

Why even ask than?

he didn't kill any poles either

Meds are aryans you retard, I am Aryan

Lovely. In America your only choices are become a shill for shekels and give up your heritage or languish in concentration camps. Why should they complain ?

That's pretty fucking retarded bro.

Nords>Injuns

Get real.

There's a difference between survival and living, guy. Think of all the art we've made since then, and the science. Does none of that even excite you? If you abhor it all, why are you shitposting on Sup Forums and not living it up hunting with Inuits or something? Also, did the "white race" as we know it even exist back then?