> shock and disbelief on her face, she is shaking
> proceed to my car

How does Sup Forums feel about tipping?

>eating out
>ever

Only when a cute girl works at the place

Tipping is retarded
>you pay because the jew owner doesn't pay a fair salary
>even if they don't get tips, in most of the states (all ?) the owner have to pay them the difference
>it makes the eating out experience always worse "how much do i tip ?" "do i tip even if the service was meh ?"
>it forces waiters to get as many customers as possible so they rush you to the exit as soon as you finished your last bite.

Only retarded burgers still tip.

Tipping is retarded, you should receive your wages from your employer. If you have complaints about not earning enough don't try to fucking Jew it out of customers that have no relevance in your issue, ask for more money from your employer or fuck off to another job that pays you sufficiently.

My tip starts at 0. I will tip for some exceptional service, and normal service consisting of taking my order, serving food, and asking my opinion is in no way exceptional.

If your think your wage is too low, get a different job or talk to your manager about it. The moment you start expecting a tip it doesn't become a tip anymore.

>expensive food
>guilt trip customers into paying employees
Pick one

Typical Frenchfuck is so ignorant of basic econ he says things like
>you pay so the owner doesn't have to

You people really are hopeless.

>the tip controversy
>literally an American-only problem
>there's no debate going on elsewhere in the world
>such internal issue is not relevant on an international board such as Sup Forums
I'd say: S A G E

>having so much free time you can indulge in cooking and grocery shopping on a regular basis

I had a chink do this to me once, he started yelling at me for not tipping, and I haven't returned since.

PICK IT UP WAGIE

>tipping culture is a thing
what the fuck man

>it forces waiters to get as many customers as possible so they rush you to the exit as soon as you finished your last bite.
i.e. the reason why Americans are fat

>don't pay to your personnel
>shifts the payment of personnel to the clients.
>blame the clients for being disrispectful and greed for not paying tips
restaraunt jews are my favorite brand of jews.

I only tip, if the service and the food where okay. If it really was very good and there waiter was kind, paying attention and tried to make my wishes come true, I sometimes give 25- 30 percent tip. If I was treated like shit or was served crap, I don't tip at all.

> being Jewed into subsidising the shitty career/life choices of people working minimum wage

I will tip in the circumstance of exceptional service, but otherwise these bums can fuck off.

>free time to cook
Taking care of your own food is part of the ultimate redpill.
When unable to do so, you're expected to eat in a selected list of redpill-friendly venues (either for political reasons or because their food on offer is particularly healthy).

sorry but I never subsidize low wages.

>there
I meant the

25-30% are you fucking crazy? In the UK If you do tip its like 5% max.

really op... really? i work full time as a waiter in a shitty underpaid minimal wage diner. people like you is the reason why i hate my job at times. i barely make 40k a year (with tips) if i had no tips id be making like 16k. its ironic how u posted that (((image))) to discredit waiters but all you did was made urself look like a fool. :)

Ill never pay for anything im not obliged to

We know Mexicans don't tip Chavo, this thread is about normal (white) people.

>25- 30 percent tip.
Too easy to play the rich cunt with somebody else's money

dont blame op cos youre getting exploited.

Mr. Pink was 100% right.

>people like you is the reason why i hate my job at times
I'd hate the employer, not the client. Jesus Christ, user.

>people like you is the reason why i hate my job at times
wtf blame your jew boss

>How does Sup Forums feel about tipping?
I pay the restaurant, not the waiter/waitress. I don't know whether my tip will end up where I want it to end up so I see no reason to tip.

We don't tip here. Also american waiters are assholes, expecially in commiefornia, they do not deserve any fucking tip.

Think you were spot on lad. I also think employers should pay their staff enough money to live off desu.

Leave a tip in Japan, server chases you to give your money back and bow.
Tip is comprised with food/drink cost in Switzerland.
You know where else you have to tip for everything and nothing ? India...

I hate tipping more than anything

I'd be glad to pay 15 or 25% more for my meal if it means no tips. Then at least I know everyone is paying the same amount and not just some.

Tipping is just welfare for niggers who go out to eat but can't really afford to so they skip the tip

>pic related
According to "liberal" America, now I am supposed to make my market boundaries explicit as soon as I enter a new venue.

Next step will be something like:
>I ran you over with my car because you didn't make it clear in advance you were going to cross the road. You should have signalled it when you left your dwelling, my dear

>the pic
Fuck off

It's your employers job to pay you. Get a different job if you need to scrounge your wages.

fuck off you fat lazy cunt, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare a decent meal, 30 - 45 mins to cook it. 20 - 30 mins for soaking dishes etc. In soapy hot water, 5 minutes to wipe and rinse.

So about 1 hour and 30 mins max, it will only take you 15 minutes to make pasta and salad...

Anyway what is the fucking rush these days?

>having so much money you can pay 20$ a day for a single meal

I only tip 10-20 at restaurants if the service was good. And I mean actual restaurants, with actual chefs, nicely dressed waiters and live music not some burger joint.

The only time I always tip a lot are the pizza guys if they are young and I will order from the same place again, cause they are just unifags working a summer job and I can sympathize with them. Zero tip for old fart failures at lifes working as pizza boys tho.

>Switzerland
Except whenever you Saxon assholes come over to Italy, you start complaining about the 2 € "coperto", which is charged to every customer in restaurants where the average meal costs 15-25 €

I agree with "no tip".

Restaurants should include the tip in the price of the food. There's too many niggers out there.

Waiter/waitress: 40$ an hour.

in america you need to tip. these waitresses get paid buttons.

>average meal costs 15-25 €

fucking Christ....

Maybe if the waitress took me out back and sucked my dick.

>It's your fault I hate my job
>It's your fault I'm too stupid/lazy to upskill
You'll always work in shitty service jobs making 40k with that attitude, user.

The only tipping I do is sticking the tip of my peepee when she is not ready

You should tip 10% even for poor service. How would you like to be 50 and making min wage?

I wouldn't work that job.

t. §24 an hour waiter

>Cute girls get like a billion an hour in tips just for existing even if they suck at their job
>Average looking guy gets half a penny even if he does his job well

Not even going into how utterly retarded the system itself is, it's also incredibly unfair. Fuck that shit, as if good looking girls need more easy mode in life.

>"Taxation is theft! Why should the government be entitled to a fraction of the profit I have made by having access to the resources and consumer base of this country to pay for public services?"
>"Of course I tip! I already paid the price for the meal, but I'm going to add a pre-established percentage of the price on top to pay for the worker's service even though they are salaried employees and there is no obligation to do! If I don't, their boss will fire them if he has to actually pay them a wage! I'm basically financing the staff expenses of a private business, but it's okay, for some reason!"

Amerifaggots.exe

French waiters are shit too, maybe the worst of all.

Should be factored into the price.

Simple as that.

>Life isn't fair
Wow user, any more incredible nuggets of wisdom to share?

I tip about 30-40% because I'm black and I hate the stereotype about blacks not tipping.

I really don't see a problem with that. Personally, I tip well for service that's unexpectedly good, don't tip for service that's as expected. If the service is really shitty, I leave a 5 cent tip. Sends a good message.

>You know where else you have to tip for everything and nothing ? India...

That's not tipping though; that's bribing.

Lol what is this bs in ops pic. You don't need to tell the waiter at all if you're gonna tip

An employer may pay a tipped employee not less than $2.13 an hour in direct wages...If That Amount Plus The Tips Received Equal At Least The Federal Minimum Wage.

I don't tip cashiers. I don't tip low end factory workers. Make your boss pay you.

I never said that was my point you retard. Yes life is unfair, so why go and make it even more unfair?

Responding to

I never tip, deal with it.
I come to your restaurant to eat food, not to pay for your waiters' salary.

It's pretty common to tip 5-10% when the waiter is nice in Swiss though

I really don't understand why tipping culture exists in Canada, as far as I know they receive at least minimum wage here

the only reason you have to tip is because of the exploitation of capitalists and their political wings (the republican and democratic parties, especially Trump and Clinton).

but don't tell nu-pol that, they're all underage children.

Only visit Veneto, stay at family places / restaurant tip 10-20 euros to my cousins ... What's wrong with that ?

that's not how you use echoes and so

I only tip natives, no tips to Ausländer

I hate it when people get mad when you forget your manners. It's just as rude.

It's a fucking courtesy. If you ask for it, it's subservience.

If I have to hear someone aggressively saying "you're welcome" one more time that it slips my mind, I'm going to lose it.

I don't tip in countries that have a minimum wage.

That's not true, you are just a bitter guy who's sucked so much lemon your eyes are closed.

>you pay so the owner doesn't have to
>wrong
explain why we are forced to tip or be shamed, then

Tits or GTFO

Estimate the amount of time the waitress spends walking the food to your table, walking the plates from your table, and taking your order. Probably 1-10 minutes. Look at minimum wage for that country/state, and divide by 6. Probably about 2-3 bucks. That's about as much tip as you should give them. No percentages. Just a fixed little walking time payment.

>1 hour and 30 minutes lmao what the fuck I'm worth $150 an hour why would I not just go out to eat

>take my dad and his girlfriend to chain restaurant for breakfast
>it's crowded
>waitress takes drink and food orders promptly
>brings drinks
>disappears
>apologizes that food order is taking so long at first coffee refill
>disappears
>restaurant noticeably less crowded now
>a different waitress brings food
>orders are incomplete
>scrounges up missing food
>it's barely warm
>first waitress shows up again after we've finished eating
>puts bill on table before removing plates and refreshing coffee
>Dad's girlfriend asks me how much we should tip
>Tell her I won't allow a tip (I have the bill since I invited them)
>She says she's never not left a tip before and that it feels wrong
>Calmly explain that the service was poor, the food was barely edible, and the waitress we'd be tipping did very little for us
>Dad has this big grin, "This is my son. I'm so proud right now."
>Gives me $10 because she insisted on tipping somebody

>shit that never happened

Holy shit, what country is this?
Why would you ever have an industrial feeder attached to a seat in a cinema?

You make 40k a year as a waiter? Wtf i love tipping culture now

>don't want to pay your wageslaves the legal minimum wage
>convince your customers that they're bad people if they don't give your employees free charity money

Tipping is just a way the Jews avoid paying taxes. If you don't tip they are still legally obligated to make up the difference to their employees.

The lesson to be learned is that you shouldn't take up waiting if you're not attractive.

Tips are a great idea, but I rarely see that they reach those who would benefit most. That is, I agree with a reward system for good service.

Honestly, were not fat. But still we can whoop your wop ass fat or not.

Why would you need the balls to tell them? Are they trying to insinuate that might do something to the meal that you're paying for?

Well, it's a fucking restaurant. Not a cafè, nor your fucking fish and chips. If you want a 4 € panino you can go to a fucking sandwich patio or I don't know what.

Even deep-fried shit is better in Italy, because we use high quality oil. Cannot wait for you to Brexit, so you cucks will realize how good it was to buy imported food from Italy thanks to your artificially high purchase power. Cannot wait for the Pound to fall.

What a lazy faggot. I bet you don't even grow your own veggies or hunt your meat

what if you pick up food from a restaurant

do you tip then?

if so how much

We have service charge included in our meal when we dine out. But sometimes I leave some change if I feel like it.

This. Americans can be retarded and the cultural programming of tipping (but near exclusively for wait-service) is like super cerebral palsy for them.

Then go work in a different industry not subject to nonsense practices, you tard - one where the customer doesn't need to pay for the food, the cheffing and the overheads and then again separately for the servitors, that way you might have a stable income.

You're making us look bad. Only dipshit millennial kids, don't know how to meal prep and cook a solid Healy meal in less than 20 mins.

16k is more then enough money to live on

>hurrrr I am too much a sheltered retard to be able to negotiate my wage
>hurrrr let me agree to the unfair wage the business owner proposed
>people who come in to eat are to blame for my incompetence
>hurr picking up ready meals and bringing them fifteen feet to the table is hard work, literally slave Hitler
>hurrrrr captitlismas

It is not us who is nu you leftist trash.

this happened to me many years ago with a chinese restaurant ( a sit down one), except the food was also shit; tasted microwaved.

The fuck is a sandwich patio

This. I bet most people here don't know how to dress a chicken that they've killed by slitting it's throat and slowly bleeding it to death.

Pretty girls make better waitresses, deal with it?

I still tip $1 when I pick up food. Call me cucked

I meant something like a gumbo truck or a place where you get food on the go

I'd send you a pic of the place I am sitting at, with my € 1.10 coffee (long black, in my case), but it'd be too much of a giveaway about my current location

>having so much disposable income you can indulge in eating out everyday

It takes literally an hour, you useless millenial twat. Godfucking forbid you plan ahead.

Why the fuck do waiters even exist? I'd rather get my own plate and wash it myself even if I paid the same amount for the food.

reasonable that way you dont feel like a dick