Prove dinosaurs existed

PROTIP you can't

globalnews.ca/news/2119958/little-known-ontario-company-supplies-world-museums-with-dinosaur-skeletons/

Other urls found in this thread:

peerscientist.com/amazing-dinosaur-found-by-miners-in-canada/
youtu.be/pEE7OPKLhaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K–Ar_dating
fleming-group.com/Misc/Radiocarbon Dates for Dinosaur Bones.pdf
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconstruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait ... you unironically believed that the skeletons you see are 100% complete?!

every little baby knows that most of it is reconstructed based on the findings on some parts

>american education

wew lad

So are these giant lizards actually "dinosaurs" or are the archons that run the world?

>he doesn't like dinosaurs
Shit taste mate.

T. rex is a scifi wet dream. Pt Barnum was more truthful than the museum of natural history

>are u really this dumb

This.

> Argued with some archaeologist cuck about dinos being fake. I ask "how come you never see headless dinos? They don't find 100% full sets right?? Do they fake the skulls or not??

This guy tried to avoid the question, he wouldn't answer yes or no (yes being the correct answer, giving validity to my point), Faking skulls (bones in general) is an art project, not science or history.

itt: retard circlejerk

Why r u so angry

It's rare to find complete fossils and many museum pieces are made up from multiple skeletons

I don't really see how that makes all dinosaurs fake though

>057▶
> (You)
>It's rare to find complete fossils and many museum pieces are made up from multiple skeletons
>I don't really see how that makes all dinosaurs fake though

Did you miss the question? Do they fake dino skulls or not?

Protip: They do. Dinosaurs are a multi-trillion dollar art project

We make statutes of humans

Does that mean humans aren't real? Fuck you're on to something

But humans are real.

Yes... they "fake" the missing pieces. Because handfuls of stray bones don't make attractive museum pieces.

It's also not really "faking". We've found enough partial fossils to know what a complete one looks like. Kinda like if you kepts finding torn up copies of the same book.

Prove it

You fucking idiot, we know what skulls look like because humans are alive and we can dissect corpses.

If you find a bunch of bones but no skull so you hire an artist to "design" one, thats not science -- thats making shit up.

>Sup Forums doesnt believe in dinosaurs

Wew

Of course that museums display just REPLICAS of dinosaur bones. Do you know how valuable (and heavy) the original fossils are?

Birds are literally everywhere.

I don't give a shit if you mimic a left arm to make a right arm.

When you fake a skull, thats when I have a problem with dinosaurs. What if all the skulls are fake?? Do the bones at the museum get an artist credit? Because they should

Dinosaur exhibits are art museums

Not just that, they can break and are impossible to put together. OP is just trolling, he prob just wants us to talk about dinosaurs

Birds you say?

They still exist.

you can go to the smithsonian and watch technicians cleaning real fossils if you want
dumb fucking niggers with your flat earth anti-evolution decolonized (((science)))

Burdman here needs to stop huffing glue

So dinosaurs aren't real because they faked a skull?

Well, there is Sue, FMNH PR 2081, the.largest, best preserved and most complete Tyrannosaur skeleton found to date. So, is this an evolution see denial thread in general, or a hate on dinosaurs because the world is to complex for me to understand thread?

They faked ALL SKULLS

Sorry had I known about, Sue, the totally real and relatable dinosaur that exists

My point is moot
I'll believe in dinosaurs now

You're suggesting they've never found an intact dinosaur skull for any species? Even if that was true, how does that disprove that dinosaurs exist if they have the rest of the skeleton?

Why would they be real if its fake? Nobody has c14 carbon dating any of the "REAL BONES" at the Smithsonian.

I believe larger creatures existed (mammoths, alligaters, turtles, etc.)

Plastercast of fake bones/skulls is a tough sell. Not to mention all the dinos considered to be real and had to redacted.

BIDF pls go

Dinosaur bones largely don't contain C14 you fucking retard, they have been dated and they used radiometric dating

Dinosaurs are like Santa Claus: something children believe in but the face people know of him is actually from an old turn if the century Coca-Cola ad. Similarly, dinosaurs spawned from an old prequel to the Godzilla series in Japan titled "Godzirra Origu."

The funny thing about this argument is what the fuck would they have to gain from lying about dinosaurs?

Are you a paleontologist?

How do you know so much about archons I mean dinosaurs?

>Prove dinosaurs existed
peerscientist.com/amazing-dinosaur-found-by-miners-in-canada/

Ingrained archon fear.

We can't have another petes dragon?

Humans need to fear reptilians

>ontario
>canada

The goyim are finally realizing it's the LEAFs who are pulling the strings. SHUT IT DOWN

>radiometric dating
>testing rocks

Ok yeah, lets just test the pebbles around these fake bones to prove they're real.

>2017
>access to all kinds of information
>people believe that the earth is flat
>people believe that dinosaurs never existed
>people believe that god is real
>people believe that evolution is fake
>people believe that the earth is less than 10000 years
If humanity won't go extinct in a thousand years, they will look back at us and fucking laugh.

It's less retarded than testing for C14, considering it only has a half life of 100 thousand years

Dinosaurs had no feathe-

That's a big ant

South Koreas president was impeached for being in a cult.

Nothing is impossible

Try deprogramming yourself, you poor soul. The same people who invented math, pyramids, astrology KNEW the earth wasn't a ball made up of pseudo science.

I'm retarded, half life of 5,700 years, Upper limit of it's usefulness is 100,000

Man, fuck frog DNA let's just frankenstein this shit.

I need 200 chunks of amber coated dino and a lightning rod

Come on man. It's a complete skeleton. Massive head included. There was a huge legal battle about who actually owned it after it was dug up. As to the skull question. There have been plenty of skulls found. And yes, paleontologists sometimes make a broad guess of what an animal's skeleton and skull looked like based on a few fragments. The epic hissy fits that result when competing theories clash can be entertaining. Using modern living animals as an example. Say you've never seen a tiger. You don't even know they exist. But you have examples of a smaller pantherine, like Jaguars and leopards. Then you find a partial Siberian tiger skeleton. No skull, a few vertebrae and ribs and some leg and toe bones. After months of studying this thing, you realize what you have are bones that are practically identical to leopard bones, only much larger. So you extrapolate what a leopard scaled up x4 would look like. And it's pretty damned close to what a tiger looks like, because you have similar species to work from. Except that your "leopard maximus" is slightly wrong, and when someone actually finds a mostly complete tiger skeleton, all sorts of ego based dick waving ensues of whether they're the same species or not.

>being this low IQ

yes they did

Can you tell me honestly if you are serious or just trying to get a reaction from people?

Must be convenient to make up an arbitrary age for creatures that never existed.

>MUH 100 THOUSAND YEARS DONT HAVE C14

Let an independent scientist at least test what crap they have locked away in storage

There's no C14 to test, it literally decayed, any C14 on the bones is contaminants

Are you really this autistic?

test

For Jura

DNA has a very short half life

The worst part is that people like you are so fucking confident on these anonymous sites. I bet you've never said that you believe the earth is flat to anyone face to face.

Nasa is full of shit, why would I believe what they say?

youtu.be/pEE7OPKLhaM

Kill yourself.

faked

Ok well let an independent scientist determine that

That's why they don't use 14C for really old shit you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K–Ar_dating

Man, read a fucking book. Dinosaurs have been big since the 19the century. There were parks dedicated to them in Victorian England. Crystal Palace in London opened in 1854 and was one of the first places that featured life sized recreations of dinosaurs.

>DNA has a very short half life
I'm aware. Why do fools always find a way to miss a reference?

This

Easy to tell who's a good goy, especially if they fall for the (((science))) meme

It's been done, and already disproven fleming-group.com/Misc/Radiocarbon Dates for Dinosaur Bones.pdf

That's exactly what I was saying

Im ashamed I share a flag with you.

Because all books are true and nobody ever lies?

Why don't ancient cultures celebrate dinosaurs or have some form of dino bones? Why is it we found all the dino bones in the mid 19th century during the height of evolutionism??

Yes

Every single retard here who believe that dinosaurs aren't. Go and share your """"opinion"""" with your friends. Go public, get completely fucking destroyed and laughed at.

Fucking humanities intellectuals share their stupid shit on an anonymous site, but when it comes down face to face conversation, you are fucking embarresed, because you know you are wrong and fucking stupid.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

(((Fleming group)))

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end)

>Of course that museums display just REPLICAS of dinosaur bones. Do you know how valuable (and heavy) the original fossils are?
ikr, these idiots thinking you'd put these delicate rare shit together as a display for slack-jawed gawker instead of making replica skeletons. Now, there are real fossils on display, but the displays of complete skeletons are replicas because come the fuck on.

>Such deliberate disregard of the warnings from both the Carnegie and Arizona suggests not mere ignorance of the limitations of radiocarbon dating nor even simple incompetence, but a premeditated intent to deceive

>all those dinosaur skeletons are fake

>wait do you think the fake skeletons prove that the ancient gnostic version of gods exist?

Uhhhh..........................?

>earth isn't flat
>earth is hollow

Whynotboth.jpeg

Gee, I don't know, why didn't multiple ancient cultures have myths about giant reptilian monsters based on huge bones they found lying around. It's a huge mystery.

SEE

And what are your sources, dipshit? Greeks implied that earth is round because it was the ideal shape according to them. Earth circumference was calculated by a Greek in 3rd century BC and he pretty much hit the same numbers we know today. He based his calculations on the fact that earth is round.
And nobody KNEW anything for certain untill they actually travelled around the earth

Actually the T-Rex mentioned in this thread is real except for the skull which is on a lower display in part because it's heavy as shit and in part because it's damaged and the restored replica looks better with the skeleton

Are you midway through a stroke? They're just big dead animals and a few of their bones undergo fossilization if we're lucky. The fuck are you thinking right now?

>myths

At least they weren't faking skulls at museums and calling it science

i guess classical art is fake too, all the sculptures you see in museums are fake, OR maybe the originaks are in vaults and archives cause they are too important to be entertainment for plebs like you dumb nigger

This is some dedicated shitposting usually people like you just post once and leave

Fuck me, I didn't read the whole thread before responding to your b8post. Please ignore and enjoy your easily-enraged anons, you shitposting maestro.

OMG GREEKS KNEW IT WAS ROUND, IT HAS TO BE ROUND THEN GREEKS SAID IT WAS

It's always fucking burgers who comes up with and believe in most backward and retarded shit imaginable.
>Flat earth
>Dinosaurs didn't exist
>Still believing in creationism
>Reptilians
etc.

I wonder who could be behind such a VAST conspiracy

>maybe the FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY?

You need to wake up

That's what you become when you have
>american education

ITT Sad shills with no arguments

>And nobody KNEW anything for certain until they actually travelled around the earth
Know, you can observe an orange is round without tracing your finger around it.

>find fossils
>burn the fossils for fuel
>have to fake the fossils for the plebs
>also flat earth somehow
The perfect plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconstruction
>muh fake skulls
At least google whether or not you can assemble skulls from bits or not before you declare your shitpost to be canon to reality.