Brit/pol/ Dehenna edition

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Labour's Watson warns of 'Thatcher-style landslide'
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905552

>The Conservatives want to give people the power to demand social media companies delete any content they posted as children.
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905091

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit, leaked plans say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496948/Labour-make-NO-promise-cut-immigration.html

>Tim Farron makes pledge for UK to take 50,000 more Syrian refugees at a cost of £4.3billion
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/11/tim-farron-lib-dems-pledge-uk-take-50000-more-syrian-refugees

>BBC cameraman 'run over by car carrying Jeremy Corbyn'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-cameraman-run-over-by-car-carrying-jeremy-corbyn-ahead-of-labour-manifesto-signing-a3536416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
hulldailymail.co.uk/love-tory-councillor-john-fareham-58-marry/story-27781019-detail/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Labour will make Britain great again.

watch my true news anons

Imagine voting Labour and actually relying on the state to look after you.

I could have prevented this

My mate is a jumpers and glasses type lefty and he's convinced that Commissar Jez will somehow be running the country by July.

He's immune to arguments based on logic, facts, sense, or indeed good old fashioned racism.
"Jeremy will win somehow, it's the will of the people."

Nice lad otherwise.

He's also responsible for importing twice as many.

>dat redhead.
I don't know why but you just get the sense she loves cock.

>Corby will make britain the USSR again.

Do the tories have any policies other than fox hunting and grammar schools so far?

Are people really going to fall for soundbites, rebranding as Theresa May's team and fairy tales about Brussels trying to hijack this election?

BREAKING NEWS.

THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY AND ALL BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO A CYBER ATTACK. THE EUROPEAN-ARYAN UNION HAS RELEASED MILLIONS OF ARYANS. AFTER THEY WERE ELECTRONICALLY LET LOOSE OF THEIR CELLS THEY BEGUN SPREADING ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND ARE KILLING ALL IN THEIR PATH AND ORGANISING GROUPS TO REFINE OUR OWN PEOPLE.

THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR BLOOD SUPPLIES.
SHUT YOUR WINDOWS AND DRAW YOUR CURTAINS. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND ANSWER TO NO-ONE.

THIS IS A CLASS B-D EMERGENCY. FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW AS WE DEAL WITH THIS THREAT.

BLOOD RATIONING WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY. THE COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH BLOOD STOCKS TO LAST THE NEXT THREE DAYS - AFTER THAT THE GOOD CITIZENS OF ALBION ARE ON THEIR OWN.

WE MUST PROTECT THE BLOOD.

UPDATE: ARYANS HAVE BEEN OUSTED FROM CORYTON BLOOD REFINERY AND A CLEANUP OPERATION HAS BEGUN.

imagine using the nhs and not getting based private elfcare as part of your job contract lol

>Two thousand and seventeen years after the birth of Christ
>Still wanting the government to do things

Actual Brexit instead whatever capitulation or cuckery the other parties would end up doing.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd to chair emergency Cobra meeting at 2.30pm

I don't care, if i'm losing blood i just wanna die anyway

She's a parliamentary candidate

Their manifesto isn't out yet.
If Labour's hadn't embarrasingly leaked their only policies right now would be more bank holidays and renationalising rail.

They're not going to release anything that they can be attacked on. Policy is a disaster, few people get it and it never gets implemented. They're fighting the election on leadership and they'll walk it.

Policy is like political theory. It's for academics to argue the toss over and Sixth Formers claim to understand. No one else cares.

What methods does Brit/pol/ recommend to improve debating skills?

all the othet parties are run by total mongs and full of total mongs

tories could dress up a cabbage in a trousersuit and a grey wig and elect it their leader and it would still win a majority and probably do a better job of running the country than jeremy corbyn and his band of unhinged dinosaurs from the 1970s

face facts user, better to live in the real world

Imagine being this mong

QT PM WHEN

Calling the opposing side a faggot has never failed me yet.

>she's a parliamentary candidate
That doesn't stop her looking like she'd love a good dicking.

This

All the government should do, if Tories had their way, would be tax the population and spy on them.

Set forth the millions of bloody breasted beady peckers!

We will exsanguinate them!

LITTLE MUMMYS BOY

Good. You should be fined for bringing a child into this world when you can't even afford private healthcare

>being poor

You and your fat family wouldn't need muh NHS if you didn't eat wagon wheels and McDonalds all day.

Why am I such a weak failed male Sup Forums?

Good morning.

tories all love back-door action, scared when they walk the streets.

Rate my Labour candidate

labour will do both anyway

the only argument labourfags have is "but MUH TORIIIIIIIIIIES"

pathetic desu

Ah yes, every privatised health system is like the US.
Protip: most of europe has privatised hospitals and a public insurance scheme

Follow this as a guideline

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

The willys are everywhere, only I can see them

Jesus Christ is our savior

Chinese bicycles are defective, don't buy them

The BLOOD RUNNERS are doing all they can to make sure that todays daily BLOOD gets to the most isolated and threatened peoples in Great Britain.

James Bond is paid by the state, frequently gets into destructive car chases, and sleeps with multiple women who he ditches and never sees again.

Why shouldn't he be played by a black guy?

What shares does AIM user own?

Dirty fucking smack head pissed himself. What a faggot.

Because he is also intelligent and you know he wont act aggressively for no reason.

>live on my own
>have private healthcare because my job provides it
>not reliant on anyone

Meanwhile you live off the state, have at least one family member with a permanent wheelchair and probably use the bus.

I bet she's Jo'd a few Cox in her time

You forgot kill the Labour Party

ʞǝʞ doʇ

living the dream you lad

Thank Blighty that I have several blood dispensers in my close proximity.

Just the thought of being starved of Anglo blood makes my beady eyes swell up.

Your parents told you we could bring about change when you were impressionable and knew nothing about voting. Come closer and make the same mistake user desu.

First 2 always give me a giggle

You dream of Halfords car parts and the courage to burn down the kebab shop that took your sisters virginity and made you weigh 25 stone, you gravy enthusiast.

That's not how Earth looks

I can only imagine the meltdown the deluded lefty that made that will suffer on June 9th, after Labour get demolished.

Can't wait to mine the salt with you guys, you always find the best stuff.

Reminder that a vote for labour is a vote to
> make Diane Abbott home secretary
> make Emily Thornberry foreign secretary
>make Marxist McDonnell the Chancellor
> surrender all remaining British territories, including the Falklands and Gibraltar
>Piss off our only remaining allies as we leave the EU
> ensure we don't get preferential treatment from the US
> kill off our multi-billion pound Arms industry
> get a terrible Brexit deal where we accept freedom of movement but get no say on EU rules were forced to follow
> paying €100,000,000,000 without question or qualm to the EU
>not even pretending to want to limit immigration

I can't believe Sup Forums would even consider it for a second.

defo matey, get off your mummys teet

Why do leftists think the Conservatives are literally committing genocide and shit?

bix nood

She's wife material

The people calling the neoliberal party fascists always get me.

They've been indoctrinated by public schools for decades

You just made a rather large assumption. You shouldn't do that.

MUUUUMMY

That ship has sailed my friend...

hulldailymail.co.uk/love-tory-councillor-john-fareham-58-marry/story-27781019-detail/story.html

> kill the Labour Party

No, that task lies with another

My Normiebook is full of Labour supporters now, but I know plenty of Tory youth and they're keeping their mouths shut. The Labour lot seem convinced all the youth are on their side and they'll deliver a Trump/Brexit style upset.

Anyway, I'll be sure to share their moanings with you anons.

They're all Marxists and they're all as stupid as Abbot.

Our politicians are fucking idiots.

>tfw she's shacked up with a pensioner

Scientists told me I'd weigh less if I lived on Mars. Bullshit, I tried it for three months and put on 20lb

>Weuwll, I fink we need to doo fings in poli-ICS that avent been dun before, like usin compassion to approach many of our problems so that we gaow into the footchah usin a more oomanitarian and progressive lens to view ourselves and our socieh-eeh. All this talk about clear plans and evidence based reasoning really dims the spiritual fingy in our whatsitcalled paradigm.

t. Failed Tory councillor

>2017
>he doesn't realise that Sup Forums is reddit now

FUCKING HELL

>foolproof
o
o
l
p
r
o
o
f

Yeah. Mine too. But it was like that before Brexit too.

The all seem to be ignoring how badly Labour got demolished in the local.

Is he loaded, or what? He looks like Smeagol for fucks sake.

ay oh! woah! wahey! cheeky one mate! haha!

Are the new polls up yet lads?

>tfw can become a Tory Councillor in my 50s and still get qts

I, for one, think this is a great positive.

The shy tory effect is massive amongst under 30s because of the social media hugboxes. Thank fuck for the secret ballot.

Debating society. great way to improve public speaking too. but dont take it too seriously and be one of the tards that go to competitions and things (I did for a year but at that stage people arent even debating).

You quickly learn its ALL about framing. A classic one is that anyone that isnt voting Corbyn hates the poor because he is expanding welfare. Theres no real point in debating that. You challenge the idea that tax receipts would actually go down under Corbyn, welfare expansion makes the poor worse off and a shrinking economy is the most damaging thing for the working class.

Mentally take a step back from any point presented to you.

>kill off our multi-billion pound Arms industry

Kek. Sell off just about every national asset, but gotta keep up those sales to the Saudis as they buy up our country.

I'm a Tory member but I'm not a councillor. That's my retirement plan desu.

Thanks user.

I've just about mastered this one user, but thanks for making sure the basics are covered.

Nice

Have YOU had to walk 500 miles?

Were you advised to walk 500 more?

You could be entitled to compensation.

Call the Pro Claimers NOW.

Assume I'm an oldfag and not at Uni.

As far as I know debating clubs don't really exist for us.

Have you ever gone to Saudi or had any experience working with Saudi?

They're frivolous. They just spend spend spend. They throw around money like it's nothing. The Saudis haggle UP to pay us more money. It's mad! We'd be idiots, absolute idiots to stop selling them weapons. Morals aside, it's insanely lucrative for tens of thousands of Brits working in engineering.

>'Liked'

Recently I've taken to answering the phone as follows:

>No my PPI wasn't in a road accident and my double glazing doesn't need a new kitchen.

I can't remember the last call I got on my landline that wasn't sales. I am thinking of having it taken out.

Is it humanly possible to close a 16 point poll lead in under a month?

I never get these degenerate may December relationships. Old geezers are crap at sex and can't get it up, can't thrust as well. Why not have some young cock instead

Who the fuck are these proles that go on come dine with me?

Is this what the average British public is like now?

Atlee did it

>a shrinking economy is the most damaging thing for the working class.
Britain has suffered a bigger fall in real wages since the financial crisis than any other advanced country apart from Greece, research shows.

>A report by the TUC, published on Wednesday, shows that real earnings have declined more than 10% since the credit crunch began in 2007, leaving the UK equal bottom in a league table of wages growth.

>Using data from the OECD’s recent employment outlook, the TUC found that over the same 2007-2015 period, real wages grew in Poland by 23%, in Germany by 14%, and in France by 11%. Across the OECD, real wages increased by an average of 6.7%.

>The TUC found that between 2007 and 2015 in the UK, real wages – income from work adjusted for inflation – fell by 10.4%. That drop was equalled only by Greece in a list of 29 countries in the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

How much long can this be blamed on Labour and '08 I wonder?

Jewish. She looks like the Jewish Liverpool MP

took me a while

I had to stop watching that because it was so awkward. Not even cringeworthy, just the kind of embarrassment you feel when someone in the next cubicle is taking a really vocal shit.

Im sure theres public speaking classes all over the place. Thats a good start. You should be able to comfortably talk about a topic for a few minutes whilst keeping on track. If you start doing this you will quickly find other people who want to debate and argue through points.

Debating is not about 'zingers' most of the time. Its about framing and building cases

And yet working class people from all over Europe come to here above all other countries. Strange. People vote with their feet Corbyncuck

fucking gdaymates