The Eurovision Song Contest final is taking place in the Kyiv International Convention

>The Eurovision Song Contest final is taking place in the Kyiv International Convention

>The extravaganza is being watched by millions around the globe with many also sharing opinions, jokes and commentary on social media.

>The official theme for this year is "celebrate diversity", which has led to many pointing out the irony of then choosing three young white men as the presenters.

It has started. Ukraine is problematic, misogynistic and racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/eurovision-viewers-are-highlighting-a-certain-irony-in-the-choice-of-presenter-788961.html
jta.org/2017/05/12/arts-entertainment/gypises-jews-in-hungary-celebrate-roma-singers-progress-in-eurovision-song-contest
youtube.com/watch?v=PL5rmmpiHp8
youtube.com/watch?v=ps3kxGo_gro
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
youtube.com/watch?v=mX8LYc5eaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=TxYU6iVpI5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my main issue with the presenters is that they are boring as fuck. it's like they read a textbook on engaging emotionally by keanu reeves

Well they are Slavs...

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/eurovision-viewers-are-highlighting-a-certain-irony-in-the-choice-of-presenter-788961.html

>The official theme for this year is "celebrate diversity"
>almost everyone sings in english
>most of the songs sound the same

What does diversity even mean?

Isnt "celebrate diversity" the euro vision theme almost every year? Even unofficially?

Europe is so lost its unreal.

true. But we do have gems like this

I think the diversity refers to the different european nations. That was always the point of Eurovision, to bring europeans together.

And Australians.

>The official theme for this year is "celebrate diversity"
That's the theme for every year. Why the fuck do you think they let in Australia AND Israel in Eurovision?
pic related, last year's edition

How much more diversity could you fit?

Christ, I want these people dead.

And Israelis.

>(JTA) — Romanians and Jewish groups in Hungary celebrated as a Romanian singer’s song about oppressed minorities advanced to the finals of the Eurovision song contest.

>Joci Pápai, 35, is the first Romanian to represent Hungary in the continental song competition among 42 countries. He made the cut in the semi-finals Thursday night in Kiev, along with performers representing Israel and 25 additional countries, including Belarus, Azerbaijan and Austria.

>“If he wins that contest, and because of this Hungary would be the host of the next contest, then it would be really something,” Adam Schonberger, a Hungarian Jew who runs Aurora, an organization that encourages dialogue and cooperation between Roma and Jews, told JTA Friday.

>Schonberger noted, however, that deep-seated anti-Romanian prejudice among segments of the political right in Hungary would likely make it difficult for many Hungarians to rally around Pápai if he wins in the finals Saturday.

jta.org/2017/05/12/arts-entertainment/gypises-jews-in-hungary-celebrate-roma-singers-progress-in-eurovision-song-contest

>Eurovision, the song contest made for europeans in the EU.
>Has native european presenters, songs and artists
>"not diverse enough" (read, its too european, needs more africans and arabs)
Fuck (((Eurovision))), who watches this shit?

I can tolerate faggots, I can tolerate muh diversity calls
But only as long as those faggots are european and that diversity is also european

Anything else is nonhuman abject trash that needs to be slayed on the spot

So he's a gypsy Jew?

the worst kind of jew

Yeah, see Sarkozy.

>What does diversity even mean?
A perpetual underclass of alien people living in isolated ghettos from which they carry out tribal warfare.

Don't forget to vote for autism.

Well Ukraine doesn't have that many niggers, indians, arabs, or gooks

Kikevision ended in 1994, after that it was just downhill

youtube.com/watch?v=PL5rmmpiHp8

BTW what country should we support now that russia was banned?

(((He))) looks jewish to me?

mfw everyone gives UK douze points so they have to host and pay for it next year - #Eurovision2017

youtube.com/watch?v=ps3kxGo_gro
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
youtube.com/watch?v=mX8LYc5eaEM

Greece?

I watch this shit with my wife, because we want it. We watch for our entertainment and because it's a nice reason to order some food. We've done this for the last 7 - 8 years or so and it has allways been ok.You only need to ignore everything that isn't music of course ^^ The best part is allways the food. We'll get some Pizza and Gyro this year.
Anyone else who does it the same way?

I don't even know any Song, but if I vote, I allways vote for the most autistic contribution.

he looks like a typical shlomo

anyone else notice how the jewish flag was always right behind the presenters ?

Kek, I remeber this too.

It's one of the few things I remeber about kikevision: górniak, lordi, irlander, dima bilan, and that qt german grill

Disgusting.

I hope Poorland wins.

>Celebrate Diversity
>Diversity
>Ukraine

looking forward to the comfy Eurovision threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums later lads

how about him?

youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA

Nah, he's just going for the hobo look. It adds to the autism.

That Romanian qt is the MVP of the Eurovision. However, her song sucks.

I'm positive you'll be persuaded to vote for Portugal after watching his performance.

Denmark

I'm going to vote for Russia.

Only Swedish and other Scandinavian queers care about this crap "contest"

It's just a buzzword with little meaning, like 'racist'.

Lmao. It used to be about singing, real talent, not some gay show. that's why it's shit today.

fuck off horse burger with your bad jokes.

IT"S A ROMANI AKA GYPSY NOT A ROMANIAN YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD BURGER DAY OF THE GRILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Israel has been competing since the 70s and they've won like 3 times. They're allowed to compete because they're within the EBU broadcasting area. Countries like Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon are perfectly eligible to compete too, you know.

We can meme the shit out of eurovision tho.

Naming your profile after a white male french composers composition than complaining about white males. really fires those neuronal pathways

France win

This. Just change all hashtags to #celebratediversity and meme the "diversity flag" images like hell.

When is it diversity and when is it tokenism?

Do Europeans actually take this seriously or do they like it just because it's a funny cheesy karaoke like we do?

Do the minorities have as much skill and capability as the rest of everyone else? Have they earned their place in there? Then it's diversity.

Is the focus more on how they're a minority than it is in their actual skills? Have they enforced an unfair quota to make sure they've got enough minorities? It's tokenism. Tokenism is what SJWs want, diversity is what happens naturally when people of different races/sexuality/whatever are good at the same thing.

It's a virtue signaling contest, nothing more.

Jesus Christ this will be a fucking pukefest again.

They look gay.

It's okay if they're gay right?

Poll on British membership of the Eurovision Song Contest: Remain: 44% Leave: 56% (via YouGov / 08 – 09 May).

>celebrate divinity
>banned the only female cripple singer
kek

All three are Jews.

>implying that's not your thing

>Break the law of a country
>Act surprised when said country says you're not welcome there

Cripples shouldn't get special treatment. The law is the law.

Thanks, that makes sense. Yeah it does just seem like they're after some specific quota, even with things like blacks and interracial/gay relationships already being far over-represented

Won't be enough if they're sexually diverse. It's never enough. They won't rest until one of them is an african autistic midget, the other a cripple muslim tranny, and the last one a morbidly obese gypsy otherkin.

>presenters main big joke will be about Brexit
It'll happen, trust me.

This is the reason I watch Eurovision. That Romanian song might not be Wolves of the Sea tier, but it's entertaining enough.

And Turks

No normal white people.
Europe is as diverse as it needs, we have many different ethnicities and languages and distinct cultures and so on, but the fucking cucks want to see niggers and women in hijabs, that's all "diversity" means.

>almost everyone sings in english
This too.
I appreciate the utility of English as a pigeon language, but I cringe every time a non-native sings in English just to be hip and trendy.

If she break the law she should be trialed and sentenced, not banned from song contests.
Innocent until proven guilty is not a thing in your prison colony?

Innocent make shit-tier smoothies. Avoid.

She could have sung from a video link or you could've sent another singer. It was pretty obvious that Russia didn't want to compete so you sent someone who you knew Ukraine would ban.

Impossible the anglos didn't kill that many people

Less white people.

Eurovision is totally rigged. How Ukraine won last year is beyond my understanding.

And yes Ukraine is leaning towards far-right ideology, even tho EU wants to hide it, because muh bad guys Russia hacking us all. Check out how Ukraine is not celebrating anymore victory day and is considering Stepan Bandera the national hero - who cooperated with Nazi Germany. He was even given the medal for "Hero of Ukraine".

are Australians still participating?

Image is nonsense
But p. funny

Why are they crying? Doesn't a fucking drag queen or tranny win this shit every year nowadays?

>celebrate diversity
You mean unlike every other year?

The EVSC is just a Parade of Freaks and it always was

This

Russia should have won.

Another failure of the soviets: they didn't kill Jamala's ancestors

boycotted.

so Ukraine are the good guys then?

I thought they chose three guys, to pander to Eurovision gay audience.
And as far as I know by "diversity" they ment diversity of European nations, not racial or some other.

obviously

the highest possible population of aboriginals existing at once was less than a million, theres no way they killed 63m

I haven't listened to any of the songs competing but i'm guessing Australia will win because muh globalism.

It's an Australian world, you're just living in it.

>The official theme for this year is "celebrate diversity",

Isn't this just the official theme of existence nowadays

Ukraine has to import niggers to host the Eurovision to please these social justice cunts?

Any good streams for this shit going?

just like modern Europe

not yet. First will be up in about 4 hours

Why the fuck are there never any metal bands at least from the nords?
There has to be at least few cucky/desperate enough to do eurovision.
Just seems to be all shitty pop songs.

Fortunately there is someone who shows diversity on stage.

Based Albania

austria will win

Not in the slightest. They are eu puppets whether they realize it or not. The second they actually go anti-Semitic Ukraine is dead. They literally only exist to annoy Russia. The whole reason they won was because muh evil Russians.

the destruction of ethnic heritage

The Dutch are bringing Thicvision back

youtube.com/watch?v=TxYU6iVpI5c