4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Pic related. The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse, as described in the book of revelation, ride horses or 4 different colors: red, white, black, and pale green (sometimes translated as ashen, but the original Greek word used to describe this horse is the same root where we get the word "chlorine"). Pic is the Iraqi flag, but oddly enough most Islamic states use a flag with these same four colors. It would seem God is specifically warning us that Islam will be the bringer of the Apocalypse in the book of Revelation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This what I been sayin'

The Jews have it set up to where the degeneracy becomes so rampant that Islam will be touted as the savior of the West.

It's clear as day.

>but oddly enough most Islamic states use a flag with these same four colors
it's the colors of Arab nationalism
most Islamic states DO NOT use them
Saudi Arabia is full green
iran doesn't have black
pakistan green
turkey red
south east asia don't use them
that's 90% of muslims there
you stupid stupid bible thumping american son of 7 fathers
worst idea ever was export middle eastern theology to you animals

>Son of 7 fathers

Wow you don't have the first clue how reproduction works, do you? Nor surprising coming from a middle easterner. Education stopped advancing there 500 years ago

confirmed satanic son of 7 fathers hating on god's chosen people ()middle easterners(
and by son of 7 fathers i men you call 7 men daddy
because you don't know who's sperm won the race in your whore mother's womb

>White horseman-conquest
Colonial era,ww1
>red horseman-war
ww2,communism,cold war
>black horseman-famine
Migrant crisis,famines in africa and other shitholes,overpopulation,race war
>pale horseman-death
ww3,nuclear war

The Jews and Muslims worship the same god. Christians worship another.

Assad dropping bombs ITT

Thank you based lion

Thankfully your sister knows for sure that you are her child's father. Well, she would have had you not honor killed her in the name of the child molester muhammad

can't mossad the assad

>book of Revelation
yeah in that book they said about "New world and new heaven" if I tell you that it's mean "New stars in the sky" you will not believe me
the key is "Age of aquarius"

well thanks i guess
weak as fuck
try harder

>but the original Greek word used to describe this horse is the same root where we get the word "chlorine"

That is because "Chloros" means "pale". One of the Roman Emperors was nicknamed such.

>checks flag
Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Even bible believing muslims and jews prove this.
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE

Muslims don't believe in God, they worship Satan. Mammon is their saviour.

Your false prophet is burning in Hell as I type this.
Digits are divination for lost souls and the sons of Belial.
>Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

he was a carpenter bastard shat on by society for being a bastard who wanted power and money, the easiest way to those was and still is : religion bussines

>t.infidel

>22Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

>23I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

>24Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

>25In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
Isaiah 45

>5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2

>10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

>11For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

>12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Romans 14

I'll see you at the resurrection, friend. :^)

Even Kek knows that the middle east froze intellectually the moment it felt the poison midas touch of Pedohammad.

You sandnigger. Even muslims arent allowed to talk like that about jesus. He is honored in the quran you fuckind inbred

>this amount of butthurtt
amerifats got rekt by a shitskin wow(again)

hello turklr
how are you enjoying new konya

Plus jesus got nothing from his preaching no money or power. He was humilated, tortured and killed.

>t. i, as a sandnigger didnt even read the quran