Dealing with luxury goods

Nobody needs a BMW, or a gigantic 600+ square meter mansion, so how should these goods be dealt with? A luxury tax? High or scaling property taxes?

a guillotine

I work for my money and I'll do what I want with it.

mandatory weekly volunteering at an orphanage

Funny how the public road nearby is full of cracks and potholes.

Fuck off NEET commie

Of course someone from a third world country would think this.

We redistribute everything until everybody except me is having equal bad living level.

Why can't they build mansions anymore?

That is disgusting.

Read Mandeville, then read Ricardo, then Smith, then Marx, then an extended summary on the Austrian School and if you haven't got it by then, Keynes; and understand what it means to hate the Jew [3th definition] from an economic perspective.

On a side note, if you are edgy you spice it all up by reading Kierkegaard while you at above.

Rather the poor be poorer provided the rich were less righ amirite?

The Jews figured out a long time ago if you make a few homeless retards famous rich actors it attracts tons of exploitable talent.

You need capital for business growth and investment. But we should tax idle capital inordinately while productive capital should be taxed lowly. And stock ownership and sale should not count.

Or, leave them alone because you have no right to someone else's property.

fuck you, stupid poor

>hands off my shekels goy

>needs a BMW

I need mine, stop driving shitboxes

elaborate

Look, arguing "need" in an era where basically everyone westerner has many superfluous items is retarded and a shitty argument.

>This rich elite is why I'm poor
>Posts on Sup Forums instead of trying to improve his own life

This is why people reject arguments towards a more stable equitable society.

A BMW and 600+ square meter mansion are poverty tier and below discussion. They don't even count as rich. If those at the top paid taxes fairly, a reasonable government wouldn't even need to pay tax.

The people you need to worry about don't have yachts, they don't even have super yachts, they have a fucking fleet of them.

And we never discuss them because some shithead poor enough to have worked for a living thinks people are going to come after him.

i have an idea
let's charge more for luxury goods

>Mandeville
Bare Virtue can't make Nations live
In Splendor; they, that would revive
A Golden Age, must be as free,
For Acorns, as for Honesty.
>Ricardo
I have already expressed my opinion on this subject in treating of rent, and have now only further to add, that rent is a creation of value, as I understand that word, but not a creation of wealth.
>Smith
How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortune of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.
>Marx
Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew -- not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. ... What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money… Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man — and turns them into commodities. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.
>Austrian School
The more the process of development becomes familiar and a mere matter of calculation to all concerned, and the weaker the obstacles become in the course of time, the less the “leadership” that will be needed to call forth innovations. Hence the less pronounced will become the swarm-like appearance of entrepreneurs and the milder the cyclical movement.
>Keynes
Gibsmedat are good, spend goy.

>Kierkegaard
The meaning lies in the appropriation. Hence the book’s joyous giving of itself. Here there are no worldly “mine” and “thine” that separate and prohibit appropriating what is the neighbor’s. Admiration is in part really envy and thus a misunderstanding; and criticism, for all its justification, is in part really opposition and thus a misunderstanding; and recognition in a mirror is only a fleeting acquaintance and thus a misunderstanding-but to see correctly and not want to forget what the mirror is incapable of effecting, that is the appropriation, and the appropriation is the reader’s even greater, is his triumphant giving of himself.

luxury goods have higher profit margins.

So they're actually more re-distributive to the poor than a regular good.

Says the commie with no foreskin.

>our Parliament totally isn't fucking our Article 50
>never mind all the mudslimes coming in while we wait
>calling someone else a third world country
>t. Britbong

top kek

I'm quite certain the commie in the OP was speaking of poor people who don't want to work.

I'd encourage people to buy Murican luxury over the German luxury with tarriffs. The mansion employs construction workers, which I would make sure are all legal workers.

Otherwise, as long as whoever it is, is behaving himself, let him have a little responsible fun.

Did you let Bernie Sanders know this?