Be me

>be me
>no driver license
>go to best rated driving school in city
>friendly teacher
>tells me how good they are and that every student passes the driving test on first try
>they are raising the best drivers among all other schools
>the only school in city that also teaches truck driving
>mfw when half of the class are syrian refugees

I'm scared. I think they're preparing for war. Take care of yourself my fellow anons and watch out for them peacetrucks

can't wait to end up in a accident where the other car has no insurance and is driven by some illiterate 3rd world nigger.

Why would they go through the hassle of getting a Driver's license in the first place?
Seems Overkill for me

Ordnung muss sein.

Because the state pays for it.

Future Truck drivers of peace

White genocide on display everywhere. I bet that the vast majority of the "refugees" aren't even from a fucking war zone. I'm sick of seeing so many fucking immigrants and "refugees".

>having a drivers license

Why?

>best driving school

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucking moron HOLY FUCK.

Did you unironically fall for this?!

How stupid are you really?!?!?!?!

So did you get your driver's license?

shit dude's getting legit driving license

>best rated
learn to fucking read moron

Maybe just like you they're getting a lisence so they can be contributing members of society. Or maybe they're just terrorist scum.

>tfw horde if Syrian refugees drive smoothly and steadily towards you obeying all traffic laws with religious fervor

>niggers
>Ordnung

rated by whom?

they're german now so they wil have to follow our Recht and Ordnung.

>driving the mechanical jew
Sounds like you haven't taken the buspill

Fucking reddit. Kill yourself

this + nothing better to do

Bullshit. They don't accept our values.
The only reason they are doing it is they were forced by the police, but how can (((refugees))) afford cars?

Refugees get the Newest Audis and Mercedes cars (also BMW).
Tax money pays for it.
Now go back to your ancient Peugeot 206 and get to work fauler sack.

Looks like car dealers are desperately trying to sell cars. They don't even care about money not being paid.

this German Driving Licenses are by far the biggest scam young people experience in our nation.

Way too expensive. Completely useless hours for the most part.

Just ask daddy or a trusted friend to teach you how to operate an automobile for a day or two and you can save yourself 500-800 euro at least lol

German law tells a minimum amount of hours you have to have to get to a driving exam.
Now fuck off

give a sandnigger a bomb and he will kill a few square meters
give a sandnigger a drivers license and he will run down an entire fucking street

so they can get employed, which means free access to big trucks

wow, that is a really good question user. I haven't actually thought about that. Maybe the Jewish devil? Maybe some Russian hackers? I really don't know. I'm not prepared to be confronted by such a deep existential question.

The first thing I thought about was who is paying for this.
Who pays for my driver's license? No one, bullshit.

You're right
almost half of the refugees come from other places, not Syria
Like Turkey, Ethiopia or shit like that.
Not warzones

how will they use their txi driving jobs to rape multiple White girls without the licence?