ITT We act like sheeple

THE FORESKIN IS JUST THE TIP OF YOUR DICK WHO CARES IF DR GOLDSTEIN CUTS IT OFF BAHH!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuA2BQxLyh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as they adopt our values it doesn't matter what race you are. USA USA USA

I-I believe that there is god because my parents taught me so. Also y-you can't disprove that there isn't and it makes me suddently feel better about my existance as a sub IQ individual with no original thought capacity of my own.

Tell me an original thought right now jew.

fucking KIKES

This. Based Israel.

What is wrong with this? I would rather accept a well behaved black than nigger tier white, like most are in this shithole.

Refugees welcome!
Of course you are 18 years old. Arabic peoples hair and beard get grey earlier.
It says here you are a certified children's swim instructor. I think we can find a job for you close to your mosque.

I don't hate my parents, so i must ask: how does it feel?

>What is wrong with this?
Nothing at all. Race doesn't matter and it's cool to get replaced.

it totally makes sense that american men has been doing this for decades because this recent study in africa showed that one tribe that got cut had less aids than an uncut tribe. that totally is valid reasoning to permantly damage the sexual organs of a babyboy resulting in him never experiencing the fantastic feels of the soft covered skin being touched. dont listen to uncut guys who say that around 80% of all the penis feels comes from the permantly damaged area. and btw.. the operation doesn't cost you that much. we cover some fo the cost by selling the skin to other companies.

t. Dr. Hahnfelsenstein.

I have no issue with circumcision. I enjoy not having an ugly anteater dick and cleaning out dick cheese.

Hitler dindu nuffin wrong

I love Trump.

uncut and never had cheese.

here you go bud use some water to swallow it's a biggy

ITT: genital mutilation

t. circumcised

Listen to doctor shekelstein! Get circumsized, it prevents aids! Also get your hep b shots, you wouldn't want to contract diseases from dirty needles do you?

I'm sure Trump has nothing to hide, and he probably has a very good reason for changing his mind on this issue!

Fake news!

>the jews did nothing wrong
heh

>hurrr muh durrrr australians lost a war to emus

NO WE FUCKING DIDNT SHUT UP SHUT UP

Islam is just like any other religion. The old testament has violence too you know?

We must not surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.

This.

Muslims aren't the only ones who commit religious acts of terror. Member the IRA?

>M U T I L A T I O N

we all know it

U did tho

Good goy have a shekel

Stop hijacking the conversation, shitlord

>kike

*tips autism*

oh no. this one french person was elected over another french person. so europe is lost. if only they would have elected this french person europe could have been saved. im kind of bummed... i had really set my hopes on french people saving europe.

The idea that IQ matters at all was debunked ages ago. There are multiple intelligences so measuring them all with a single number is stupid. In fact, all IQ really means is that you are good at pattern recognition, which has no practical relevance to to your life.

I would argue that EQ is more important.

jews hijacked your forskin...

IT COSTS EXTRA SHEKELS AT THE HOSPITAL BUT WHO CARES I'M ALREADY PAYING DOCTOR GOLDBERG 8 GORRILLION DOLLARS FOR MY BABY

SO WHY NOT PAY EXTRA TO MAKE SURE MY BABY IS SANITARY SO GOLDBERG CAN SELL THE FORESKIN OUT THE BACK DOOR FOR EVEN MORE SHEKELS

Trump is playing 24d underwater chess

That's cool man and I am really down with that! But you don't have to be afraid to learn and think for yourself my man, I am sure you and everyone is capable of that. It will set you free so you can just do you like to. Just do what feels good man, follow your heart and everyone is god!! As long as you keep it behind closed doors you never hurt anyone then no one can judge you. Remember: they don't know what is in your heart or what made you make your decisions. Don't let them get you down, you're beautiful and unique the way you are and if we all respected each other like we do now the world would be a better place.

because my son doesn't have access to a shower

Just you wait. Soon you'll be able to get the "Islamic Treatment" for your daughter for her own safety against being a slut.

Hey guys, want to play minecraft?

GROHNALD DRUMPF CANT BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT ANY LOGNGER

i can't wait for the new star wars movie!

He started an "investigation" to SUPRESS VOTERS to try to keep himself in power. THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

we aint getting shit. this aint sweden your talking to mr mud.

Final 15 of Miss Islam 2017

Haha, funny meme fellow pede!

It's like a reference to the colbert picture I saw on the_donald right?

And ONLY thing his mouth is good for is BEING COCKHOLSTER FOR PUTIN

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT NORMAAL

Jesus is King of the Jews! Hallelujah! Believe in the Lord! Say with your mouth, "JESUS IS CHRIST, KING OF THE JEWS" and you shall have everlasting peace!!

If you dare say that Jesus the Jew is not GOD then you shall ROT IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. NEVER HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

WORSHIP THE JEW

WORSHIP

we canlt normalize Blumpfy Drumbpfy. we have to always reee and call him hitler. we can never have any form of positive conversation or emotions towards him. we should fight all his decisions even the ones we were screaming for 6 months ago. we must preotect our constitutional right by denying that he is the president even though he got elected.
also we must demand that all people visiting the whitpf houpfs gets an equal amount of ice cream scoops.
>2 years earlier
republicans should respect the presidency.
they put politcs ahead of the counry

Hello, Ahmed.

We will all die one day so the only thing you can do is enjoy life while it lasts.

What utter lies. You can't even do that much.

Trump literally has access to the nuclear codes.

K

if jesus met northern pagans of the north he would totally have welcommed them in his arms and asked them to convert because its not like he was an uptight angry stuck up SJW jew who just wanted to tell other jews how to be real jews.

Blacks and jews are based!

>FLUORIDE IN WATER? HAHHA WHAT THE FUCK BRO
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NAZI'S USED IT TO EXPERIMENT ON PEOPLE, THAT JUST SOUNDS LIKE A CONSPIRACY THEORY HAHAH

After all the things that have happened to jews, they deserve a etnostate for themselves. Remember the holocaust.

OY VEY NEVER FORGET THE 600 GORILLION

I agree dude, those nazis were awful people.The jews deserve a lot more for their hardships.Fuck bigots and racist.

This is what most people consider philosophy. Aimless degenerate hedonism is the prevailing worldview today.

>Christianity limited scientific progress and has no place in our enlightened euphoric world. To create a future worth living in we must forget where we came from and embrace the aimless all-consuming hedonism that temporarily strengthens our economy.

>thinks Americans are Muslim
wew

You are always the person promoting atheism on the threads, and implying all religions are the same. Calm down Goldstein.

The case against the jews speaks for itself
If most academics and schools recognize and condemn the Holocaust it's because they are all controlled by the jews, which wouldnt be possible had they all been gassed by Hitler.
Checkmate libfags

yeah right on man he liked the pagans and went to India and shit to smoke weed and learn from the wisdom of buddha and then went back to tell everyone in Israel that everyone should just chillax and just and live and let live and even invited the temple money changers for lunch to just show you not to be so judgemental all the time like who knows what is right and no one is perfect thank god we finally evolved to see the truth without reading socrates or aquinas sheesh

hEy guize cahn yuu MADJIC???

youtube.com/watch?v=LuA2BQxLyh8

jesus said you can do what ever you want just ask for forgiveness. and he is the son of god so he is right. you know that god who kills people constantly over all kind of shit and wipes out entire cities and civilisations because they do buttsex. that god is totally okay with fag stuff and divorce and free sex as long as you just tell him your sorry afterwards. because jesus was killed. and then comes back form the dead. then go back up in heaven. then have to go back to tell paul some exstra stuff he forgot to tell the diciples. and this jew paul who never spend any time with jesus other than his ghost on a road is tasked with defining key points of the religion. but his words are totally correct and you have to believe in it to be a good christian.
hehe.. all these fedora hats will get tippered.
they always get btfo by the word of god.

>not looking into growing it back
>2017

pls DELET

Milo is so based