Making Fake News Russia Go Away

During the birther movement, Obama refused to release his birth certificate because he didn't want to acknowledge what he saw as conspiracy theorists. After a few months of letting the theories grow, he finally released it and most people accepted that.

Trump keeps saying the Russia story is fake and a conspiracy and I could see him not giving any credence to it at first, but its growing so large he has to do something. Assuming he is innocent like he says he is, why doesn't he release his full tax returns from the last few years to prove he doesn't have any shady business connections to Russia and make MSM look stupid? Why doesn't he allow for an independent investigation? It should come up with no evidence and it will do more to help put the issue behind him than appointing his friend to investigate him.

It just seems like what he is doing is helping the Russia story stick.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyers-release-march-letter-stating-few-russian-financial-ties-1494603219
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/
youtube.com/watch?v=S8NiKnJ74qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must be easier to fake a birth certificate than tax returns.

>tax returns
he probably knows that tax returns aren't going to stop the opposition from crying and could possibly give them more ammo. he has literally nothing to gain from doing it.

But he just had his lawyers say yesterday that there wasn't anything related to Russia on the tax returns except the Miss Universe pageant and random stuff everyone already knew.
wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyers-release-march-letter-stating-few-russian-financial-ties-1494603219

Any reason why he shouldn't go for an independent investigation?

It will not matter if he did, the media will try to hurt him any way they can

> why doesn't he release his full tax returns
because its not required by law and by not releasing them he is driving the left bonkers
>Trump keeps saying the Russia story is fake
because it is, started with a fake dossier about him
>Why doesn't he allow for an independent investigation
because it will be a total distraction and contorting to no end by liberals, why you do that to yourself? makes perfect sense from his perspective
>what he is doing is helping the Russia story stick
its only sticking to idiots

A) No one gives a shit about the fucking tax returns. Libs talking about the tax returns is their signal that they've completely run out of credible attacks.

B) No one who thought Obama was born in Kenya was convinced by the birth certificate. They were still trying to prove it was a forgery after Trump got elected: usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/

The media's credibility is in the toilet, and is almost literally zero among Trump supporters. Provoking the media into self destructing has been extremely successful so far. The nutjobs will froth themselves ever deeper into paranoid rage, but they weren't going to vote for him anyway.

The only potential issue I see is if an especially deranged antifa type goes off the deep end and goes full-McVeigh.

>he is driving the left bonkers
Exactly. They are controlling the narrative and he isn't accomplishing much legislatively because house and senate members are dealing with investigations, and appointments instead of enacting laws. He could stop driving the left bonkers with this and drive them bonkers with a wall or defunding planned parenthood instead.

>because it will be a total distraction and contorting to no end by liberals
We have already reached this point.

>why you do that to yourself? makes perfect sense from his perspective
If he is innocent, he should want an independent investigation. If his friend clears him of any wrongdoing, no liberal will believe that. If an independent panel finds him innocent most, including the MSM, will have to move on to other things.

>If he is innocent, he should want an independent investigation.

>If you are innocent you should want the police to search your house to prove it.

The investigations won't stop, the calls for impeachment won't stop...there is literally nothing in the world Trump could do to appease the likes of Maxine Waters. If he went on TV, confessed to being a Putin stooge, and resigned they'd immediately start speculating what *real* scandal he was trying to distract everyone from.

The best option is to make them look crazy and ridiculous, and luckily for him they are being extremely helpful in that effort. Obama did it well with the birthers, and Trump's doing it well with the oppo media. By the end of it all they'll be ignored by all but the true nutjobs.

why dont you call your senator and tell them to drop the russia/tax return/special prosecutor bullshit narrative

i mean if youre such a concerned citizen, that is

btw

heres how i know youre a shill

"he should prove he is innocent"

no asshole, they should prove he is guilty

zero fucking evidence

Hey bro, whats this?

fake. Malik is a cringelord, and that "birth certificate" was a proven fake years ago.

>prove you aren't guilty...

Hahahahaha
Fuck you
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=S8NiKnJ74qg

I wish Trump was being controlled by Russia

Instead he's just another Saudi/Israel shill

>proven fake years ago.
we got more proof Obama is a fake that we do about Russia hacking the world

yes

RUSSIA HACKED MY SCOOOPPSS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RUBBIA HAB OBER DA GOOPS!!1

>why doesn't he release his full tax returns

because his lawyers just confimed his taxes have no current business ties in Russia, they have sent certified letters to house and senate this week

He sold a house to a russian 10 years ago or something, but that's about it

>He sold a house to a russian 10 years ago or something, but that's about it

And sold his country to a russian in about 100 days ago.

What is that? That's microsoft word.

Putin did nothing wrong

>why doesn't he release his full tax returns from the last few years
Trump is planing to run for president for more than a decade, he will relase them the next election cicle and if shit looks bad for republicans expect then in a year o so

in adition the tax returns will be relesased in a live interview with Rachel Maddow.

>Rachel: Its interesting that you are here, so let me ask you an important question. WILL you ever release your tax returns?
>Trump: Its tru its true, i like being here - audicence boooes - its rly true! but you ask me somthing, and look what i have here, look.
>Trump gives Rachel the so desired tax return and she gets eternally BTFO.

mark my words, if i dont get doubles just ignore it because its not going to happen.

You know the birth certificate is a forgery right? Open it in the adobe pdf editor.