>Hezbollah hands over Syrian border posts to Lebanese Army
>SDF-Tabqa region free of IS
>Jirah Airbase fully liberated, IS counter attack faild
>IS hospital full on injured children following US airstrikes on Raqqa
>Al-Qaeda shock troops graduate in Idlib following Chechen training
>Rebel forces in Daraa go all in to crush IS branch on the border with Israel
>SAA advances in E Homs
>Iraqi forces launch important operation near Syrian border
>Thousands of Yemenis attend anti-American rally in Sana’a ahead of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/wannacry-ransomware-recent-cyber-attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Orthodox_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=-kgfOfwpZbM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Orthodox_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

["CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4]
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

First for Erdogan

devs and Op are not fully updated because I had too little time for this... will be better next bread...

SOON
O
O
N

FREE DeZ

>2 IS warlords defect to FSA ahead of looming defeat in DeZ
Info on this?

Could you please help

at least bump it

thanks anyways, bashar smiles upon you

SAA bringers of light!

Self bump it if you want it up that badly

Well baked boooooiii!

Guys. How many /sg/ communities are there? Now I see why /sg/ is dead.

You guys spilt into 3 communities instead of staying one. There's Twitter's /sg/, Sup Forums /sg/ and telegram's /sg/.

Is there any more I should know of?

The holy Romania bro bread !
Best bread is made by Romania bro baker uses the freshest info on the war and gives it his secret ingredient that will even make you babushka impressed of the skill !

bump

Afghan official: 3 civilians killed in bomb blast in Kabul
An Afghan official says at least three civilians have been killed in the capital Kabul after their vehicle was attacked with a sticky bomb. Najib Danish, deputy spokesman for the interior ministry, said the victims of the Saturday attack are two female government employees from the water supply department and a small child. A sticky bomb is a type of grenade designed to be attached to a vehicle. Danish says the driver of the vehicle was wounded. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. (The Associated Press)

We are here, only here, that's all you need to know.

My turn to take the wheel, see ya later lads!!

yes twitter gaining ground by the sound a lot of wets went there ;_; . We are left out plus not much happening and a lot of people have university or work related problems that take up more of there time

Probing ‘unprecedented’ WannaCry ransomware attack will require international effort – Europol
Following the massive WannaCry ransomware attack, the EU’s Europol police agency is working closely with countries affected by the intrusion, it said in a statement. “The recent attack is at an unprecedented level and will require a complex international investigation to identify the culprits,” the agency stated. Europol added that it directed the Joint Cybercrime Action Taskforce (JCAT), a group of cyber investigators specially designed to assist in such investigations, to play a leading role in supporting the investigation. europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/wannacry-ransomware-recent-cyber-attack

Thanx! Lads!

Drive safe man! Remember the motorcycle, kek! That's how they got the iranian scientists

Macedoniabro! How's life? How are things going on in your corner of the world?

man that is some cool pictures it brings me back to Ukraine and Donetsk flat lands. So poland is all flat land like hohol land

Official: North Korea open to US talks under 'conditions'
A top North Korean diplomat says Pyongyang would be willing to meet with the Trump administration for negotiations "if the conditions are set." Choi Sun-hee, the top North Korean diplomat who handles relations with the US, spoke briefly to reporters in Beijing on Saturday en route to Pyongyang. She was traveling from Norway, where she led a delegation that held an informal meeting with US experts. Choi did not elaborate on what the North's conditions are, but her comments raise the possibility of North Korea and the US returning to negotiations for the first time since 2008, when six-nation talks over Pyongyang's nuclear weapons program fell apart. President Donald Trump opened the door this month to talks, saying he would be "honored" to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. (The Associated Press)

Amphibious military exercises moving ahead on Guam
Multinational amphibious exercises on the US Pacific island of Guam were moving ahead as scheduled Saturday, one day after being suspended when a French landing craft ran aground. First Lt. Joshua Hays, a spokesman for the US 3rd Marine Division, said Japanese soldiers will practice rubber craft raids. On Sunday, US Marines plan to conduct live-fire training with French troops. The weeklong maneuvers, which also involve the United Kingdom, were intended to show support for the free passage of vessels in international waters amid concerns China may restrict access to the South China Sea. They're being held around Guam and Tinian islands, US islands that are about 1,500 miles (2,400 kilometers) south of Tokyo and east of Manila, Philippines. The exercises feature two French ships currently on a four-month deployment to the Indian and Pacific oceans. Some 50 Japanese soldiers and 160 Japanese sailors were due to participate, along with UK helicopters and 70 UK troops deployed with one of the French ships. (The Associated Press)

Pakistani soldiers kill 2 Indian civilians in disputed Kashmir region – military official
Two Indian civilians, a father and daughter, were killed in the Indian part of the disputed Kashmir region on Saturday by Pakistani cross-border fire, an Indian military spokesman said, adding that three of their relatives were wounded. “Pakistani troops initiated indiscriminate firing,” said Lieutenant-Colonel Manish Mehta, spokesman for the Indian military, cited by Reuters. Pakistani troops used various weapons ranging from small arms to large caliber mortars, he said. If such incidents continue, Indian forces will retaliate “strongly and effectively,” Mehta said. Open military confrontation between Indian and Pakistani troops in Kashmir largely stopped after a 2003 truce, though armed skirmishes have become increasingly common in recent years.

Mutinying soldiers seal off access to Ivory Coast's second city
Disgruntled soldiers sealed off access to Ivory Coast's second largest city Bouake on Saturday, soldiers and residents said, as protests over a pay dispute stretched into a second day despite government warnings of harsh punishments. The revolt began in Bouake early on Friday before spreading quickly, following a pattern similar to a mutiny in January by the same group that paralysed parts of the West African state and marred its image as a post-war success story. Mutinying soldiers in Bouake went a step further on Saturday, blocking roads leading north and south out of the city. "We do not want to negotiate with anyone," said Sergeant Seydou Kone, one of the leaders of the uprising. "We're also ready to fight if we are attacked. We have nothing to lose." Bouake residents said shops remained closed as soldiers, many of them wearing balaclavas, fired their weapons in the air and patrolled the streets in stolen cars.Kone said the mutineers were also active in the commercial capital Abidjan and the towns of Korhogo, Daloa, Man and Bondoukou. A Korhogo resident confirmed gunfire there and said access to the main military camp had been blocked. In a statement broadcast on state-owned television late on Friday, Military Chief of Staff General Sekou Toure threatened the soldiers with "severe disciplinary sanctions" if they did not end the revolt. (Reuters)

that's mainly due to lazyness and phoneposters..the only /sg/ that matters is the one that stay behind and did not migrate!

@NatDefFor 14min

Apparently, US&Jordan backed militants withdrew from the Baghdad-Damascus road.
SAA source said that they were advancing against #ISIS

That's alot of loot

>You guys spilt into 3 communities
absolutely haram
/comfy/ desu

That was awful nice of them.

More than 1,200 ‘quit Damascus rebel zones’ under deal
More than 1,200 people including rebels left two opposition-held districts of Damascus on Friday under an agreement that will bring Syria’s government closer to exerting full control over the capital. For more than two years, the government of President Bashar Assad has touted such “reconciliation deals” as the best way to end the country’s brutal war. Friday’s evacuations were part of the first such deal for the Syrian capital itself. According to Syrian state news agency SANA, 718 rebels were among a total of 1,246 people evacuated from the Damascus districts of Barzeh and Tishrin. Earlier on Friday, SANA said that 664 people including 103 rebels had left the northern district of Barzeh. (AFP)

>this triggers the feminist

Can't wait until they descend to another level of retard and start claiming farming promotes rape culture..

Wish we could have more open countryside like that though. What we've got is great, but it's too small, all the rich cunts buy it up at the drop of a hat to live in their perfect rural village complete with £500k houses and everything's getting too urbanised now, it's shit.

where? who?

>Macedoniabro! How's life? How are things going on in your corner of the world?
its shit to be honest it becomes more apparent people are not going to push back and stage a rebellion to the dictatorship being installed a lot of people are getting arrested on bull shit charges to make them stop the protests going on in the capital a lot of people got scared and pushed of , the parliament is a mess we have a ilegal parliament speaker who dose not respect the constitution and speaks in Albanian like we are albania and ignores the rules and just fucks whit us and all that is supported directly by the eu and the burgers. the fags sent KFOR to "pass" true in instead passing true they have set up shop near the border whit kosovo effectively lusing control of it in parts who knows what the fuck they are planing. 1/2

wew

Sinai, Egypt

Another foreigner with the kurdish PKK/YPG terrorists

> British actor Michael Enright taking a victory selfie in Tabqa Dam

tfw I thought it was a screen and the bottom news bar was the scrolling news type ....

thanx!

is that a Steyr AUG? Why?

here we go again

Dont bother mate, thedonald reddit shills have overrun this place.

SDF is a terrorist organisation used by the US to seize control of Syria. They are no better than "FSA". Only the ideology is different.

also there is not a lot of work going on and it makes things hard for people who work in the industry no one likes to invest and just leaves me and a lot of other people down on income for the past months. Also not a lot of people are paying there debts for the work you have done they exploit the lawlessness to just no pay you or prolong the payment till the dictators get in to power to lift the inflation limit so they can pay you 10 times less than previously cos the local value will get devalued. Thinking of going to moving some where alce for some time till shit blows over. I m first on the line so its going to be separably being involved in the past conflict the islamist fags are going to want revenge and whit no one o back me there is no chanse of me surviving for long . Also the cup gov wants to set free the terorists form 2015 attack in kumanovo made by nusra/isis and co.

Youre right bro, it seems like the JIDF, donald folks, and kurdish shills have united in /sg/.

>That's alot of loot
how is this happening way how can some sand monkeys hold there ground in the dearest.
this needs to be fixed fast

Just opened the Telegram for the first time in 2 and a half days:
12400 messages

>He's talking with himself again

>Using phone to samfag

SAD, Low energy cuck

PURE

>it seems like the JIDF, donald folks, and kurdish shills have united in /sg/.
what they is 3 of them on is goyim jidf and his friend fro south Africa don't confuse him whit south Africa bro and the kurd shit is the Belgian . But there also a lot of pro erdo roach hire they need to get the raid treatment

Do you think the population of the UK is just one person ? Jesus, you people are retarded.

>kurd shit is the Belgian
belgian kurd barely posts anymore

Is this swedish flag with them?

what happened ?

Guys, do you think the eastern christianity is based and redpilled? I'm considering the conversion because catholicism is cucked beyond repair

Man, sorry to hear this! Each time you tell me some more stuff is happening and it's sad!

I'm sure people will really revolt if the new gov will try to destabilize macedonia and bring in albanians!

Best thing to do right now is to follow your own interest, get to a safer place or try to move country

he got bulled hard when the trumpf fall out happend and left soon after that !
wonder way hmm ? !

Pictures of the YPG terrorists that died, none of them have Syrian names, most sound Turkish. They didnt even include Ebud last name to avoid showing where he's from.

>t Kurd larpers on European neetbux

Maybe I'm just an old fag who remembers when we supported Assad. Ever since the Orange puppet bombed Syria thedonald flooded sg with kurd shills.

What?? I thought Polish Catholicism was the most traditional. Im agnostic but the state of Irish Catholicism today saddens me. They did bring themselves down though.

>believing in allah

Lmao you cuck, you're so predictable, didn't learn enough from last time?

I asked him before, apperently not enough roaches to piss off in the thread anymore
Not the kurd mate
>Maybe I'm just an old fag
(x) doubt.jpg

>Kurdish flag on the dam

Ok if this doesn't redpill anyone here on the Kurds then sg is dead. Thats a Syrian town. That dam belongs to Syrians. They better hand it to the government.

I don't know which one is more based, maybe Orthodoxism gives the feeling of being more conservative but all the hoes want to get married in the church so yeah...

Check out gnosticism or follow your own path...organized religion is meh today...

Apparently this is a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Orthodox_Church

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Orthodox_Church
>Possessions Brazil
wut

Notice this pic mate.

This is from the newly captured Tabka dam by the SDF/YPG : there isnt a single Syrian flag in Tabka.
And the shills here claim the kurds are allied with Assad. He will come for their asses after ISIS terrorists are defeated.

>And the shills here claim the kurds are allied with Assad.
Who actually does this except for my shitposting (((countryman)))?

For me orthodoxy is "more slavic" than catholicism. Also the first slavs were baptised by Eastern Romans but cuck Mieszko I choose the Rome because he fears the germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kgfOfwpZbM

looks like the Iranian kurds want escalate the fight in Iran. but the US deal with syrian kurds (YPG) stop them to do it.

The guy from finland, the swiss guy, two or three germans, plenty of americans.
Cmon /sg/ isnt pro-Assad anymore except for a few core members.

You cant be pro-SDF and pro-Assad.

>the swiss guy
the swiss guy only claims they are less insane /can be negotiated with compared to the FSA which isn't that much of a ridiculous claim tbqh
>Cmon /sg/ isnt pro-Assad anymore except for a few core members.
Will you fuck off with your dividing narrative for once mate
You're probably not a kike but stop acting like one (as in arguing tactics etc)

>implying Syria can't be federation

You done it now

At least SDF don't fight Assad

Good morning mates!
I see the SAA has seize Qaboun

Memw church, like ours.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Orthodox_Church

Why should it?

Why should the people of Syria accept this Balkanisation by ((shills))?

If SDF can have a slice of Syria why not FSA? Whats the difference?

I have a new question for you, /sg/!
Are there any famous rebel/ISIS commanders? I am talking about Tiger/Druze Beast level of fame.

We have a new one, too. Under a thousand peolpe as of yet, though.

dont know ask him.
>Man, sorry to hear this! Each time you tell me some more stuff is happening and it's sad!
people don't understand what is happening they are blind to what is happening in the west of the country or just ignore it cos muh EURO gibs.
I have people who work in the police and the military and shit is not good at all the new ministers is going basically disband the elite tiger forces firing most of the people and input Albanians as a way to ensure they are loyal to the new parliament.
I see people don't relay under stand what is happening or dont want to they just push it as meh its all ready happened nothing new or its far away from me it does not effect me that is the most common things i see. The best deflector of the problem is muh look corruption muh yes there was corruption but in comparison of you not existing and having all of your things taken away its shit argument.
>I'm sure people will really revolt if the new gov will try to destabilize macedonia and bring in albanians!
it be to late for that to be honest when they change the name flag and anthem what are you eny more you are just a territory whit no history that nato and burgers will have the justification to just slice you up like a pie to the Albanians even the Greeks are pissing in there pants by the burger plans about greater Albania
the same exact thing i happening in Serbia they are trying to make the same changes and rip more territory from them also montenegro is in the same danger.
the kosovo parliament just collapsed and guess who is going to be the next in the parliament Ramush haradinai a war criminal known in the underground as the organ trafficking king pin. He ordered a hit on a famous serbian singer in Austria the police there in cooperation whit the serbians stopped the plot found some weapons and shit money. the french captured the fag but instead deporting him to serbia they let him to take place in the next elections in kosovo 1/2

> implying Poland cant get a gypsy federation

Thats more likely to happen than Assad bending over to your Rojava shit.

Did you forget about Hasakah the YPG killed Syrian soldiers and innocent Syrian civilians?

Thats the true face of the SDF/YPG terrorists. Theyre not allies with Assad, just an american proxy like FSA.

Erwan Al-Rommeli

Syria wouldn't survive in this form without some decentralisatiom m8. I'm loyal to Assad but Syrian Arab Republic is neither Syrian nor Arab

> I'm loyal to Assad but Syrian Arab Republic is neither Syrian nor Arab

93% of the population is arab, its more arab than poland is Polish.

>Balkanisation= federalisation
russia,zwitserland, belgium,austria,united states and canada are so balkanised wew

Abu Hajaar

abu tow also jihadi julian others are dead or on there way to be dead

You cant be loyal to Assad and support dividing Syria, Souria will remain an Arab country. If kurds dont accept that they can return to their caves in turkey and Iran.

Theyre guests in Syria, not original inhabitants.

>also jihadi julian
How could we forget the madman

>a US backed de facto state controlling a third of Syria (including Arab towns) illegally is the same as federalism

you forget the turkmen Assyrians to the south west can you count them as arabs ?

>russia ... are so balkanised wew

Yes? Federalisation is good when it is done carefully and with thought to create a more unified state. When federalisation is used to segregate instead its doomed to failure, see USSR.

How can exist the federation inside unitary state xD are you 13yo? Actually i support the idea of Polish Federation (Silesians [me], Kashubians, Mazurs). Gypsies are fine but they travel across the country and you can't make a moving administration.

Kurds arent even a majority in that region. Theyre around 7% or less of the Syrian population according to govt estimates.

So it will be a region governed by a minority over a majority. There is no way Assad and his allies will allow this.

>implying federalisation means a US backed de facto state composing everything the SDF occupies right now
not my problem you don't understand what federalisation means mate

(((arab)))
It's nice you are Assadist but also your intellect is on the /ptg/ level