Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Sellner
radio.cz/en/section/curraffrs/symbol-of-help-for-refugees-attacked-in-prague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leaf women just can't resist the big austrian fuccboi cock

fucking whites baka

She looks like she's been on a cut. I approve.

yes

Hope he puts some white babies inside her.
Lauren is top waifu material

Why are his arms smaller that hers ?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

shes going to be bred soon i think.

>Goes to foreign country
>tries to prevent illegal immigration based on the laws from her own country
>thinks she'll be in the right when the coast guard gets there
Yes. She has lost her mind. Heart's in the right place, but she really didn't think that through.

>Why are his arms smaller that hers ?
Danish Valkyrie blood.

If he didn't, he would be extremely fucking retarded.

Sellner is a pacifist cuck who can't even stop getting his ass beat by the austrian Antifas. And not only that, he is actually AGAINST striking back. That's how bad it is.

She would be dumb to choose his genetic material.

STOP WEARING MAKEUP

Something scary about a nationalist Austrian with short brown hair

he's a manlet though

>wants to weaponize our autism

You know the drill, Tits first Lauren

Nathan is the superior WN manlet.

Eurofag.

A P P L E S T R U D E L L E D

that deep voice holy shit this bitch lauren is just scary

Well he used to be in this guy's crew:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel

And they went to prison. So that tactic didn't work out so well because the public was too cucked. You have to shift the public opinion first.

You Patreon, you get nudies of my feet.

>In 1992, along with his ally Klaus Kopanski, Küssel was arrested at his Vienna apartment and charged again with Nazi revivalism. Found guilty the following year by the Regional Court in Vienna, he was sentenced to ten years imprisonment.

Ten fucking years? Rapists get less time than that.

European countries generally don't have real free speech. It's a sad state of affairs. I'm surprised those kikes haven't cracked down on Generation Identitaire yet.

true & checked

I don't really care much about his past. If you can't take care about your own ass you won't provide safety for the movement as whole. I remember last time in Vienna, when Czechs and other Eastern Europeans on the site wanted to return the fire from the lefties and he and other organizers were strictly against it. So every Antifa had a free shot, guys ended up injured, some old people and girls as well. Great fucking job.

This can be seen pretty regularly, since they got their shit pushed in 90% of time.

You don't have to wave your flag when you dispense some justice unto the Antifas, man. You only need that they know who did it. So you march you demonstration in order and once the dark sets in, you go for it. They are even against this.

hope she has at least 4 white children and hope they're all woman so we can have 4 new waifus

But the things they're trying to achieve are much more lofty than beating up commies. What you're describing like some kind of dumb gang war, something more suitable for niggers. They're trying to wake the public consciousness onto their side.

>europa

he's a racist right ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Sellner

yes

I can see you never engaged in any real from-the-bottom politics.

If you can't publicly promote your ideas without your ass beaten, you will never grow in numbers. If you will never grow in numbers, you will never achieve anything. It's a full circle, really.

And yes, Antifas are deploying street-violence level into the debate. It is sad, it is annoying, but that is the cards you have to play with. The more you give in, the more they will be violent against you.

And no, police won't help you.

>White Nationalist
>Far Right Extremist Group

Wikipedia sure is unbiased right?

>If you can't publicly promote your ideas without your ass beaten, you will never grow in numbers.

But making it more OK to publicly promote is exactly what organizations like GI do by shifting the Overton window to the right.

Lauren fucking Southern... the only trap I would bang, though I'm not sure how that would work. What a fucking legend of whiteness.. makes us all look pathetic.

>the cause is so serious i forgot my peroxide

Idk if she dyes her hair, but that's how my blonde hair is.. starts off dirty blonde, then gets bleached by the sun.
>need to see pubes ASAP

Public opinion shifting is not a work of a GI or any other similar group - even If I would like to be that case. Don't bullshit yourself.

You can have best ideology, best promoters and best speakers. But if there is group dedicated to violently attacking you and your supporters and you are not able/willing to establish and assert A) safety and B) dominance, you are on the road to a failure, no matter how glorious your idea is. You can see it with Austrian and German ID. French IDs are doing it cleverly and are far more successful. Czech nationalists (AN/Pro-Vlast) have resolved Antifa issue years back. Now compare the situation in Austria/Germany with us.

Tbh I don't know about the situation there. But my understanding was that French GI was pacifist too

I hope she gets blacked.

desu baka senpai
(test)

They are, on the outside. But their people can strike back when no one is looking. That is a good and effective way.

Example how you do it. Year back, local Antifas started to be a bit wild again, they attacked demo of a conservative local group. Nationalists marched in peace, not interrupted (mostly), did the job. Nice presentation overall.

Once the night started, nationalist attacked and set aflame their local squat center in which they were partying.
>radio.cz/en/section/curraffrs/symbol-of-help-for-refugees-attacked-in-prague
Short, quick action, no arrests. Police gave up with the investigation year later. Antifas are nice and calm since that time and everyone can do public events without violent interruptions again.

I see. That does seem most effective. Risky, though. Because if something goes wrong the biased media can spin it in the worst way.

>Because if something goes wrong the biased media can spin it in the worst way.
That is very true. Yet as we can see every day, media will spin it anyways, even if you are saint yourself. From that point I think it is a worthy risk.