How do gays still exist?

If people are born gay, implying that sexual attraction to the same sex is genetic.

Why haven't they been breed out?

After all, they cannot have biological children, so they cannot secure the existence of their genes.......

I posit that it is indeed the environment that creates homosexual tendencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genetic disorders cannot be eliminated via evolution.
They reoccur.

The rise of single motherhood and a lack of male role models is what's causing the gays user.

Most gay people have children, statistically. And historically, you were kind of forced to make babies regardless of what you wanted to fuck, so social mores of the time kept gays in the genetic pool.

That being said, it's also an environmental hit that causes it to manifest, either in-utero or during childhood. There's a good amount of research done on rats that shows that if you stress the hell out of a female rat, it changes her intrauterine environment enough to make her male offspring exhibit female courtship behaviors, because it fucks with the wiring and development of their brains.

You fucking dumbasses, they've done studies that show hormones released by the mother while the baby is in the womb can influence the hormones of the child thus its the gene in women that contribute to homosexuals (both men and women). Thus they pass the gene on to all offspring, some of which aren't effected by the hormone change

Because ultimately being gay is a choice.

>tfw my mom was working at a vacuum vactory while pregnant with me

A-am I gay anons? As a kid I played with barbies.

gays are subsidized by the government to bring down society thats why they are a weapon just like all forms of degeneracy

Sexuality is on a spectrum. It's not strictly gay or straight. Having a gay kid is more like having a kid lean toward one side of the spectrum. You're carrying all the genes necessary to produce a gay kid right now, whether you're gay, bi, or completely straight.

Homosexualism is not genetic. There is no REAL scientific evidence that it is genetic. Identical twin studies proved this years ago. When one sibling (of a set of identical twins) is gay the other is not in almost all cases. When they are both gay it's statistically the same as families with two gay kids. It's not genetic. We really do need to exterminate all jewish people

>There's a good amount of research done on rats that shows that if you stress the hell out of a female rat, it changes her intrauterine environment enough to make her male offspring exhibit female courtship behaviors, because it fucks with the wiring and development of their brains.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Imagine how stressed pregnant women in the middle ages would've been.

They can, that's the whole point of evolution.
Presence of disorders is not proof that evolution isn't real, they just haven't been bread out of existence yet or they are new disorders. (or some culture has breeding practices that favour birth defects, like marrying first cousins)
In case of homosexuals you definitely would expect the disorder to disappear if it was a genetic disorder since they do not breed or alternatively the disorder to occur very rarely if every case of homosexuality was due to a spontaneous mutation. (for that it would happen far to frequently)

you don't understand evolution
that's because "evolution" was funded by those who wanted to spread bullshit
the version you've heard is entirely fucking inaccurate meme
even dawkins spews bullshit and talks about evolution in almost religious terms
and then they silently fucking updated it - because they're all fucking stupid

fuck off bill nye

I could still be genetic but as a recessive gene. However I think it's most likely because they get molested by other faggots

>They can
wrong

Having a lot of older brothers increases your chance of being gay (fraternal birth order effect) so even if you don't have kids your brothers might. And this is environmental rather than genetic.

>If people are born gay, implying that sexual attraction to the same sex is genetic.
It doesn't imply genetics, you've made that assumption and it's not necessarily correct.

There's good published science on evidence for hormone exposure during fetal development being one of the key factors in the development of sexuality, and sexual identity.

Extreme hormone levels (or lack of) can be environmental, it can be genetic, it can be down to diet, it's even altered by how many prior births the mother has had and which is the sex of those births, as well as if you're born as twins and the sex of that twin.

Quick talk on this which cites the relevant scientific literature.

media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

Or you could actually look at science you fucking retard. People also imagine life to have been much more stressful than it actually was- day-to-day, life wasn't horrible in ancient times, it was generally mostly boredom punctuated by occasional moments of terror. Modern society stresses humans emotionally in a way that we physiologically were not designed for (working day-in and day-out is not natural, nor is an environment that provides insane numbers of artificial stressors like money, finances, etc), and likely has contributed to the rising rate of fucking faggots like yourself. There's also childhood trauma that faggotifies the shit out of people, as being diddled as a kiddie seems to fuck you up neurologically forever. This is why society should hate pedophiles.

I've thought about this. I bet the mother was giving blowies and swallowing while pregnant and getting creampied.

>working day-in and day-out is not natural
lmao people back then worked all day everyday except Sunday. Just doing something as simple as launcry would take half the day.

Why does it matter whether it's genetic or not?

>If people are born gay, implying that sexual attraction to the same sex is genetic.

Or it's environmental. the prenatal conditions in the womb of a woman living in the modern world, might fuck shit up. People becoming parents older, chemicals ingested in food, the pattern of daily life incurred by feminists shoehorning women into male workplaces, could all affect fetal neurological development.

This is probably true as well.

Formative years are really important too. What environment a child is brought up in during the first 2 years of their lives can have massive impacts.

I think homosexuality is bacterial.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

You are obviously highly subjective here since your own people has breeding practices that produces more defects.

Doesn't change anything as long as you do not disprove the evolution theory.
It states that genes mutate in order to advance the species, some mutations are successful and reproduced, most of them are dead ends and aren't propagated.

How could homosexuals reproduce their genetic mutation since they do not breed? Are you trying to tell me that the identical genetic mutation is present in up to 5% of the world population because it randomly occurs in the same way everywhere around the globe?

The more older brothers you have, the more likely that you will be gay if you are a man.

Genes don't mutate for any purpose, they mutate and the good ones survive. Evolution is a description of a process, not an intentional thing.

And if it was genetic, then we could also heal homosexuality in the near future, couldn't we?

Fucking kike propaganda. It's called degeneracy because it's a sickness of the mind.
Homosexuals and pedophiles aren't born to be like that.

I like the theory that gays naturally occur in species which have reached a point where additional population threatens the sustainability of the young. So basically, gays are there to buffer so the breeding population doesn't overflow and overall degrade.

most faggots if not all can fuck a woman

I didn't say that they mutate willingly for a certain purpose.
I say that it's a freak accident that happens randomly if a culture doesn't start breeding with their sisters or their first cousins or if they do other nonsense like eating Uranium.
So if homosexuality is a random genetic mutation, how can it be present in 5% of the global population even though homosexuals usually do not have children of their own?
Genetic disorders are some of the rarest disorders we know of

ITs simple OP, gays dont breed out of existence because even if it does happen to be a gene, gays continue to procreate regardless of being gay. They just find that friend that is a girl that wants to have a kid and there ya go.

its an epigenetic factor, hidden within all our genes, you gay im gay we are all gay. Faggot.

i used to be gay, willingly subdue it due to faith and conviction. I dont think its actually a "choice" being one day your a kid you wake up and decide you want to stick your reproductive organ where someone shits from, i remember when i started going through puberty i'd get uncontrollable sexual fantasies about male classmates, and i was always an innocent kid, never molested, although had the stereotypical but obviously contributing shit relationship with father and overbearing mother.
the only problem now is wanting be close to other dudes but not knowing where to draw a line

If that was the case then humanity would have know thousands of years ago.
Why? Because you could simply trace homosexuals by their ancestors.
And I doubt that a society 2000 years ago, particularly Christian and Muslim societies, would have allowed these genes to propagate.

://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/

Think of it as a mutation on the x chromosome that when had by women makes them more attracted to men amd thus have more kids but when men get it they have less kids. Search fecundity female relative gay for the study that shows I think that the female relatives of gay men have 1.3x the average number of kids. A 30% multiplier is pretty significant and so would become a conserved evolutionary trait.

this

The majority of homosexuals actually have children. Until recently, it wasn't acceptable to be gay, so most would have families and be faggots on the side. Women were married off as property, so lesbians didn't have much choice in the carpet munching department.

Women can conceivably pass on gay genes

lgbt is a mental illness

Caused by a social brain cannibalisation by failing to meet typical social milestones to cement ones heterosexuality (failing to acquire gf, complete alienation and fear of the opposite sex)

Typical in betas and weak men, but can happen to even physically attractive and strong males who lack confidence or have small penises

This failure and inadequacy to meet societies standards for a male leads to self loathing and self image issues and on extreme cases will lead to transgenderism as a means of escape from the failed male status, but it cannot be done. Resulting in suicide.

Makes sense. Would also explain why more brothers makes one more likely to be gay- those with more fecundity on their maternal side are more likely to have more brothers.

Until very recently, gay people were either tolerated but expected to also have a wife and children or were forced to do so because being overtly gay was a social / literal death sentence.

As for today, I think that on top of genetics you also have environmental factors like endocrine disruptors and being raised by single mothers.

The water is turning the frogs gay

I believe humans are far too complex to know what exactly has pushed someone in the direction to have a certain type of sexuality, so there's no point in assigning blame as no one can know for certain.
But attributing it to genes alone seems ridiculous to me. It would mean you could not control it, it would mean your father or mother must have been a closeted homosexual and that your children will be too, which is obviously nonsense because you cannot trace homosexuality by looking at someones ancestry.
Considering how openly homosexuals were attacked by society in the past it is far more likely that societies would have ended this if it was just a matter of making sure that homosexuals do not have children.
Therefore it must be something else. Upbringing or even random experiences someone makes during formative years.

Sexual reproduction stabilizes the genotype of multicellular organisms.

Fluid non-species such as bacteria reproduce asexually.

Bacteria are the primordial gays exchanging DNA by eating other.

Baceria represent 80% of biomass on earth and are the foundation for all other life.

Therefore in the macro realm gay bacteria are the conservatives and multicellular sexual reproducers the freak minority.

Faggots have larger penises and higher testosterone, on average, than non-faggots. It's actually thought that it might be a side-effect of hyper-masculinity on the one hand and hyper-femininity on the other. Most of the faggots I've known were jock-ish, the limp-wristed Jew media stereotype is actually loathed by the majority of the gay community because they're faggots that give the more masculine faggots a bad name.

Then again, I'm in my 30s, I think the younger people here have the most faggoty, feminine, pathetic generation the world has yet seen and your experiences are not normal, historically.

because 5% is not a threat to the population. all sorts of genetic blips, including pediatric cancer, still exist because it doesn't happen often enough.

>that picture
Thanks for reminding me that there's a skeleton inside me right now.

Go fuck yourself faggot

You're a failed male no matter how manly you act

>British "education"

The means that the acceptance of gay couples will ironically wipe out gays from the gene pool. Also, the intolerance about homosexuality throughout history is the only reason it still exists. How poetic...

Did you not understand my argument? Or do you doubt that humans would have been intelligent enough 500 or 1000 years ago to understand, that they could suppress certain types of people by ending their bloodline?
Societies back then were much more conscious about that then they are today, they were actually obsessed with the bloodline and discarding people deemed worthless by their standards.
The Catholic church for centuries enforced these kinds of eugenic breeding practices hoping to end criminality.

homosexuality is currently theorized to be epigenetic, that means the switches that control which genes turn on and which don't, could very well be partially environmental. but that theory goes on to say that gay guys inherit the wrong hormonal template from their mothers which accidentally feminizes some of their neural make up, females accidentally inherit theirs from their fathers

Your pic explains exactly why you fucking retard. The gay gene is an x gene that comes from the mother.

If 5% is not a threat then we can close the board because Muslims in the West have been proven by you to be no threat to Western civilisation.

This nonesense again.

Look it's really simple - people are born with different personality traits, which are emphasised or not depending on upbringing and environmental factors.

The whole "it's genetic, it's a mental illness, it's natural" really are not relevant as long as the person isn't an obnoxious twat.

There's literally nothing wrong with LGBT as long as those awful parades aren't held.

We have more pressing issues like Trump being a Neocon globalist and /r/The_Donald destroying this board.

Because it's a mental disorder induced by jewish propaganda

well that was irrelevant and didn't address the very basic point of evolution which is that it's not a genetically precise process at all.

go be a fucking idiot somewhere else.

LGBT are those parades though. Anyone in the LGBT "scene" takes that small aspect of their character as the main thing when it's really not.

These people theorise a lot, but when I see how many 6-9 year olds these days are certain that they are transgender and want hormonal or surgical therapy the I know it cannot be simply genetic.
If scientists believed that they'd be researching a homosexuality gene therapy.

I think after a certain point fags get the intense urge to breed. So it makes sense.

What exactly about your claim that "5% is insignificant" was valuable to the discussion.
Did you explain why 5% is irrelevant? And at which percentage does it start to get relevant?

I was simply mirroring you.

>Why haven't they been breed out?

The most likely reason it has continued is because groups that carry the genes required for gays are more successful. Because uncles / aunts that are gay assist their nephews and nieces it allows the social group to more successfully continue the gene pool. This is not just with humans, but with a wide variety of mammals, including elephants, apes, bunnies and dolphins.

Another theory is that our sexuality is so active it is all over the place, bonobos have the same thing, they are basically all bisexual. Circumstances during childhood or in the womb might determine what the outcome will be. Evolution is not a perfect deterministic process so we get weird outcomes now and then, including negative outcomes like pedophiles.

The first is hard to prove but can be observed in nature. The second has yet to be proven scientifically.

I agree. It shouldn't be pushed on children though

Or it might just be that homosexuality exist in humans because humans can choose to do plenty of things without needing a reason for it.

Because it is absolutely not genetic. The point of genes is, with the body's inbuilt nanotechnology, to create proteins chains that serve a specific functions within and outside the cell. That's where genetic traits come from. If homosexuals had a gene that makes them that way, then a specific genetic trait must exist that distinguishes a person as naturally homosexual. And since that trait is linked to their sexuality, then one can surmise that they must have a means of reproduction among themselves without the need for opposite gender heterosexual reproduction. In this case, if they are naturally born as homosexuals, then they must have traits that distinctly denotes them as a separate human species. This doesn't exist in reality.

If there is a genetic link without a physical manifestation, then it's classified a genetic disorder or disease. Much like schizophrenia. In that case, they require medical intervention.

So far, no genetic trait or disorder has been found nor proven.

So, since homosexuality doesn't fit the genetic criteria, that leaves homosexuality as a behavior. Since it's proven to be a damaging and unhelpful behavior, then it falls under two categories: fetish or mental disorder. The is ample evidence for the latter - especially if the homosexual was exposed to the transgressions as a child by an abusive adult.

So no, homosexuals are not extinct as they recruit, not reproduce. And throwing "muh feelings" politics into it just obstructs getting them the mental healthcare they obviously need all the more difficult.

There are plenty of fag that have children.
Fags also may be a result of child abuse

because you don't understand basic evolution.
and you don't understand how evolution interacts with genetics.

how do we still have kids with leukemia? clearly and certainly 100's of years ago, they would not have bred they would have died off, but still we have kids who get it, and other kinds of cancers.
you could say it's environmental but cancer, even in children, has been around since time immemorial.

evolution will not weed out the occasional genetic fault. if it was say half the population that was not breeding, then it would have fixed itself a long time ago and we would STILL get the 1 out of 20 people who don't breed.

you have proven to be an autistic manchild who doesn't educate himself nor does he understand
the basics of gene mutation, congratz, you are irredeemably fucking stupid.

end your life

>how do we still have kids with leukemia
So you are saying that environmental factors can be simply discarded. The child was born with that defect and had to get sick. That's it.

Even if I assumed everything you say is correct, then we would have to look at the actual numbers to make a comparison.

So 5% of all humans are homosexual. What percentage of children dies due to leukemia? It's so rare that it would be possible to be a random gene mutation causing that.

Cool, you have a picture! Nice one. Do you have something of substance to reply?

And more importantly, do children who survive leukemia produce more children with leukemia on average? Hm?

Faggots are genetic aberrations, fuckwit. The day gene operates like cancer. There is something to be said about environment but true fags are born not groomed.

I have thought this as well. Degeneracy seems to peak during eras of plenty with Beta genetics developing into MGTOW and other forms of faggotry. This degeneracy seems to vanish during tribulations and growth when all genes must be expressed for group survival. Betas need some purpose to live for or they simply quit trying.

What if it's not genetic but has to do with what happens in the womb? Maybe they get too little/too much testosterone? Why does no one ever consider this? Maybe its not genetic but still biological.

look up what happens to DNA when exposed to exterior factors such as radiation.
Cancer
This shows that genetic disorders aren't always a result of interior hereditary predisposition but occur irregardeless when exposed to outside sources.

It is probably passed down indirectly or from more than one genetic factor.

So, the results of your anecdote are homosexuals have more attractive features and a larger phallus to, as a predator, lure other men to them and tear their rectums open more efficiently?

There is no gay gene, your statement is asinine. Faggots become faggots because some faggot diddled them as a child, that's the harsh reality of homosexuality. Unlike your gene bullshit, there's actual evidence that supports my statement

Gayfag here.

It's from a parasite called T. gondii that comes from cats.

>This shows that genetic disorders aren't always a result of interior hereditary predisposition but occur irregardeless when exposed to outside sources.

>>how do we still have kids with leukemia
>So you are saying that environmental factors can be simply discarded.

That's exactly what I was saying. In fact I only attacked his leukemia argument at some perceived weak points in order for him to present some kind of proof that it is actually comparable to homosexuality (which he did by the way, not me), or to be more specific, the way he believes homosexuality comes about.
If I honestly discuss something with a person then I wont simply let him bring up random unrelated nonsense, like in this case leukemia, without questioning.

It is relevant when the practioners are willing transmitters of STI's through the general population. It's also relevant when the homosexuals are using politics to harm religious liberty under the guise of civil rights.

In order to have civil rights, one must have something inherent that is the reason for the discrimination. Melanin in the skin or a birth defect are prime examples. Homosexuals do not have anything like this as it's a behavior, yet they claim civil rights and "born that way" regardless.

So, discussing whether homosexuals have a genetic trait or disorder is relevant to determine whether they deserve marriage, acceptance, and special treatment.

They only "deserve" a bullet in the head

Homosexuality is transmitted as both a literal and figurative disease. Toxoplasmosis can alter sexual appetite, but additionally the sexual counter culture is a rapidly mutating memetic virus

Darwinian Evolution doesn't exist as a scientific theory. It's an anecdote; a fairy tale.

just moved to atlanta. never seen so many gays. i recently came to this same conclusion, op

Animals are gay too

It's getting to the point where nobody cares, everyone hates shrieking fariy fags all across the board, but they end up being the ones in the right because at least they admit they're fucking gay.

genetic mutations will always happen

They deserve medication and therapy. Religious organizations can provide for it rather than public funds.

After that, there's no guarantee they can fully participate in society. But they certainly don't deserve execution unless a homosexual directly and intentionally the caused the death of another person.

You're a fucking retard. Your children could grow up to be gay without anyone knowing why.

Are you going to put a bullet through their little heads?
There's a difference between trying to prevent liberal brainwashing that increases promiscuity, single parenthood and other negative social behaviours and killing people for something they cannot control themselves and what's more important, willingly choose to do amongst themselves.
Go live in ISIS-stan you retard.

>Genetic
How can you be genetically gay when gay men don't have kids?

Homosexuality is a illness and always will be. Just remember where babies do came from.

Babies are the stupidest motherfucking people on the planet. Fuck em.

How come animals can be gay?

Bill Nye's clownfish fairy tale: if clownfish can change sexuality, then so can humans.

Animals are not humans.