Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

At a regualar job in the service industry, where they have cut hours to a maximum of 25 hours a week. This income comes out to $515 a month BEFORE taxes. After taxes it is more like around $375.

You really expect someone to feed a family of four on $375 a month in the United States of America? Then you have the gall when they need social security in order to not become total outcasts, as they live in ridiculous poverty from no fault of their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

erd.dli.mt.gov/labor-standards/wage-and-hour-payment-act/state-minimum-wage
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/39/3/39-3-409.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're working minimum wage and have a family then you're mentally retarded and your children should be taken away from you.

Problem fixed.

Yea you can also buy an acre of land for less than 50k in Wyoming so whats up?

Last I heard you could buy 40 acres of undeveloped land in bumfuck Wyoming for $10k

Cost of living varies depending on where you are. There shouldn't even be a minimum wage

You're not supposed to feed a family.of four on a minimum wage. It's called minimum, not livable.

What kind of monster are you, so lazy that you won't try and better yourself to make more than minimum wage when you have a family of four to feed? Grow the fuck up.

>feed a family of four on $375 a month
>they live in ridiculous poverty from no fault of their own.

Haha, you ain't trolling me, nigger!

Thank Barry for that, with Barry care people were forced to 25 hours a week

>feed a family of four on minimum wage
No you stupid nigger. You don't get to have a house and family on minimum wage.
You share an apartment with 2-3 unrelated people or live with your parents until you have enough skills get a better job.

There should be no minimum wage. Give the bargaining power back to the employees.

Raising the minimum wage doesn't magically mean everyone gets paid more you dumbass, markets set wages at the right price not the state.

>maximum of 25 hours a week
then work two jobs. why would working 25 hours a week support anyone?

and minimum income to even file taxes is 10k in the US, if you're paying any tax on your $250 paycheques then you're a tard

Isn't Wyoming super cheap state to live in though?

On $375 a month, how much do you pay the hooker to fuck to have those kids?
You shouldn't be able to afford a decent date to find a broad that will fuck you let alone have a couple shitbrains with a slut.

Obvious bait... think about it.

All the more reason why minimum wage jobs are for fucking teenagers with no debts

Just become rich and realize the American Dream dude! I mean, are you a commie or what?

Your labor worth is 5 dollars an hour you deserve to stave in the street

>no fault of their own
>had 4 kids with zero education, money or prospects

really activates the ol' almonds.

>family of four
>no 2nd job or get better job with more hours
>spouse doesn't work
>kids don't work

You aren't supposed to breed if you can't even support yourself. You and your family's corpses will be burned to fuel the fires of industry.

If you pay for food at a restaurant, would it be justified to force them to give you enough food for a week? No. They give you the food that you payed for...you gave them something, and they gave you something in return of equal amount.
I flip burgers for a McDonald's. That is a service to the McDonald's. In return, they pay me money, in return for that service, that is equal to my time and work I essentially "sold" to them. I cannot sell anything else for more than it is worth just because I want or need more than it is worth. Why should selling my time be any different? The answer is it should not.
You should be payed by your employer what your time is worth, what you NEED should not be their concern. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Isn't the federal minimum like $7?

I've looked into the facts of this matter and I know there's nothing here. why don't you take a nice refreshing nap user?

>kids don't work
what if they're little you dumbass?

>spouse doesn't work
Even if she worked half-time to take care of the kids - she stil would be making little money

You Americans are literally sympathy and empathy lacking, cold, calvinist social darwinists. You expect everything from the poor, but don't expect anything from the wealthy. If somebody earns little then it's always his fault, as if everybody should be an affluent person. You're like Ebenezer Scrooge, no wonder your country is on the brink of civil conflict

wage-labor is a solution to industrialism, it's not a typical buy/sell situation it's redistribution, it's welfare. it exists so you wont riot. so if its low enough that you might riot: Wi Tu Lo

>you really expect
No, I expect them to find a real job and let the minimum wage jobs fall to who they're for: teens, actors and musicians.

25 hours a week for 4 people, thats basically 6 hours of week a person. should a single person be able to support themselves with 6 hours of work per week?

>You should be payed by your employer what your time is worth, what you NEED should not be their concern
And how about McDonalds saves less money for the CEO and management? Why can't they earn less? You really want to push the poor to the limits, so they can go and murder the rich and rob them

5$/hour that's like average wage here. Do you want to live like Slovakia?

>1 post by this ID

Nice bait faggot. If you think having a job a nutless monkey could do can support a family, you deserve to starve.

>have a sage

Last time I checked, the USA is a so called "Democratic" country, which usually means if majority voters are unhappy, their representatives must act on behalf of them - change the law in this case.

Or the USA is merely a republic not democratic at all?

>cost of living in wyoming is low

You are an idiot.

>if somebody earns little then it's always his fault

That's why it's called earning.
There are decent jobs given to people EVERY HOUR what's their excuse for not getting their application to the top of the pile?

Cutting immigration would do more to raise wages than raising the minimum wage ever would.

>if the min wage is 5.15 that means every POC, woman and exploitable identify politic group makes 5.15 an hour so I can stir them up to seize the means of production!

I HATE YOU.

minimum wage is designed for kids in high school or college who want to work on the side.

since boomers spoiled their millennial faggot brats by not making them take jobs when they turned 15, all these jobs went to smelly beaners which helped create the illegal immigration problem in the US.

Blame dumb boomers who ruined a whole generation of limp-wristed millennials. A true cancer for america.

>what if they're little you dumbass?
Then you can let someone who actually can support a family adopt them, you retard.

Minimum wage should be for people looking to get experience from it, not make a career of working 25 hours each week. With those kind of hours, people can better themselves with education. Be it at a university, or a trade school. It isn't hard, and resources are out there for those who actually want to do it.

>boomers
>Millennial brats
I think you're a bit off m8

It's their money, they can do what they like with it.

There aren't McDonald's employees going home without pay regularly. They all get what they agreed to, and can find a new job or renegotiate if they don't like it anymore.

>working 25h per week
>Expecting an higher salary
Bitch i work 31 hours in 3 days and get €1100 after tax... Find a new job... Or a couple of'em

Sounds like a personal problem

>feed a family of four
There's your problem, faggot. Try getting a real fucking job! And if you can't even achieve that, just kill yourself.

Rake leaves, shovel snow, mow lawns, babysit.
I did it, my sister did it, my father did it when he was small.

Every one of us bought our own lunches. Not because we had to, but because we could.

Minimum wage jobs should only be available for kids. However, Sup Forums also believes taxation is theft

>You really expect someone to feed a family of four on $375 a month in the United States of America?

Nobody expects you to have a family of four while working at this low income job either. It's bad personal decision.

If you aren't a retard, you are going to get an income that is high enough before starting a family.

Fpbp

>family of four
>min. wage

Why?

>It's their money, they can do what they like with it.
It's their money but the market is saturated at some point and this makes companies entites that have social impact, this is why services are so regulated. Social ladder and market isn't

Your scope of imagination is typical for calvinist Scrooges. You really want poor people to go and murder the rich, don't you?

Jesus, rich people are just so fucking stupid and corrupt. I won't pity them if one day the poor proletariat goes to murder and rob them, it will be their own fault, but hey "it's their money"

Real question is: why is your labor worth only 5 dollars to your employer?
Could it be that you're a retard? Maybe both you and your children should do a "Darwin"? Instead of complaining about your unfitness.

Minimum wage is designed to keep niggers from bein able to take work away from worthy white southerners now whats we hafta pay em and all.

OP is virtue signaling and is posting half truths. Yes if you work at the golden arches, you are going to make shit. if you work at a restaurant or bar, you can make bank if good. When I bar-tended, I made an easy 600 a week in tips.

>or a trade school
when the industry is in China

>Be it at a university
everybody should go to Harvard law school?

You people are literally detached from reality and you lack ANY respectable wisdom and imagination. Fuck me, to hell with this world, to me the poor can go on a rampage if they want, when I see what kind of people they have to encounter

>being paid a minimum wage

Many of the world's richest countries have no minimum wage.

I think it's a gross market distortion and should be abolished desu.

the fuck why would you have 3 kids if you can only get a shitty job

>pay all your employees what they agreed to
>reinvest to make more jobs
>pay your corporate taxes
>pay your personal taxes
>fund training and education for your employees
>still have someone who doesn't work for you screeching that it's not enough and you're a social power, blaming you for success

Fuck off.

That's not how a franchise works. Places like McDonalds have many different owners, the main office gets its money from francize fees and only a little from movement of product. Wages don't effect the CEO at all its the store owner and DM who get hit.

>the industry is in china
Yeah nobody has houses with AC, furnaces, plumbing, foundations/framing/rooves, cars, driveways, fridges, freezers, lights, washing nachines or internet.

Nobody.

>You can only reproduce if I say so because I'm better than you
I hope the poor eat you alive.

Federal minimum wage is 7.25, it's illegal for employers in Wyoming to pay less

This is a shareblue thread, please sage

It's hard to get over 25 hours due to labor laws

In Montana it can be like $4 depending on the size of the business

Wrong.

Nobody pays less than 7.25/hr in the United States that isn't exposing themselves to a lawsuit that would instantly be lost.

Eat shit and die, commie.

No, it can't. Only people who make up the difference in tips.

Don't have kids, poorfag

Only if the business does business across state lines

Fucking Google it you ignoramus

erd.dli.mt.gov/labor-standards/wage-and-hour-payment-act/state-minimum-wage

Reported for being a share blue retard who's only replying to get this thread bumped

I expect you to not breed if you're working at McDonald's, dipshit.

>Let me tell you about your state

More like, reproduce if you can support your family, you fucking retarded irresponsible troglodyte.

It is. OP's rate isn't even right, Wyoming's minimum is the federal minimum, so $7.25/hr.

> minimum wage job
> having a family

>(3) The minimum wage rate for a business whose annual gross sales are $110,000 or less is $4 an hour.

leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/39/3/39-3-409.htm

>or otherwise covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act

That's the law that sets federal minimum wage.

Every single employee is covered by this.

Everyone please stop bumping this share blue thread, sage only

>if an individual employee is... otherwise covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act
>i.e. federal minimum wage

Go down the road to a retail store and make double that with more hours
Problem solved
yw
NB

>Every single employee is covered by this.
>Let's just add some unnecessary text in the bill for shits and giggles

No I will not defend it, minimum wage does no good.

You live in Wyoming. Also, stop being a wagecuck and get into business. If you shovel dirt for a living, making (((someone else))) rich, cut out the (((middle man))) and be a contractor. Or go sell stuff--either make them yourself or resell (aka cut out the (((middle man))) and be the middle man). If you have to rely on (((someone))) to give you an allowance while you kill yourself to make that (((someone))) rich, then you deserve shit. People like you with no ambition deserve to be at the bottom and be poor until you die.

Where the fuck do you live where that seems like a deal to you?

>If we deregulate businesses and get rid of minimum wage, everything will be awesome for workers like it was in the 19th century!
Libertarians everybody

Tips workers average $13/hr. Fuck off.

It depends on where you live and what is going on at the time. Coal towns can get way expensive when the work is booming and there is hardly a home left available.

Government isn't supposed to nanny your bad life choices. Don't care about your sob story as there are millions of excuses. Fuck off and enjoy your safety net of programs. You aren't meant to enjoy the good life.

The 19th century had the greatest improvement in standards of living, in Britain and America, that had ever been seen. In 1800, most people lived in houses with dirt floors and most children died in infancy. The incredible surge of capitalism in the 1800s was the greatest improvement in human living conditions until China allowed full capitalism (with no minimum wage) and living standards there went through the roof as well.

>working minimum wage.
You can get an easy laborer job in industry for livable wage plus benefits. If you work minimum wage as an adult, you should kill yourself.

>This user thinks people are entitled to reproduce
Get sepsis you fucking black girl

this.

>Not understanding that only middle school students make minimum wage
lol

If you don't mind flammable rivers and never having a day off

thats the average waage in my country you dipshit and a lot of people live normally for less

only reason to bitch about not getting paid a shiotton of money needlessly and undeserved for cheap labour jobs is becasue lower class retards want to have the same cars and phones and houses as upper middle class

Said countries have better unions

Fuck that. Glad my ancestors left for America.

kek, and people wonder why the white race doesn't reproduce

Minimum wage is aimed at fucking teenagers looking to earn some extra not for working adults who have to feed family you retard

Also what he said If you start a family while working a minimum wage job you are a retard and deserved it.

We are a constitutional republic. We are only a democracy at the local level.

>Family of four

Also, you get that tax back plus some when you file your tax return, don't even run that shit. Other working people with careers have to pay taxes all year and then pay much more in April to pay you out.

You want to bitch at someone, bitch at the rothschilds for hoarding so much of the money. Don't whine at us, we didn't decide how much anyone gets paid.

>You really expect someone to feed a family of four on $375 a month in the United States of America?
No. If you make minimum wage, don't have fucking kids. It's a privilege, not a right.