It was all real

>it was all real

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@SonofBaldwin/like-a-blanket-of-snow-attempting-to-obscure-everything-23182d589200
youtu.be/6GxWmSVv-cY
youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA
youtu.be/7WiT-c3NA0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>was

there you have it .. didn't work huh?! guess all these racists toddlers didn't make america great and just ended up becoming full blown liberals lol

ah yes the beauty of compulsory school programming, lovely indeed...

just because there was such a thing as all white schools, didn't mean you weren't being programmed like good goyim to serve satan.

WTF I hate Germany now

Lmao they dont even look happy about it

Can you faggots shut up for a second while I mourn the loss of my once great country?

Ever notice how women back then had smaller tiddies?

this country was never really great. the founding ideals were great, but that went to shit within 100 years of it's founding.

This photo in particular makes me feel very sad.
Life could have been like this.
IT COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS

>tfw you will never have a family get together and barbeque while watching a good lynching

Uhhhhmmmm... racist much O_o ?
Educate yourself you bigot.

medium.com/@SonofBaldwin/like-a-blanket-of-snow-attempting-to-obscure-everything-23182d589200

Less estrogen in drinking water i suppose

Okay? It wasn't good? Where is the diversity??

look how happy they are.

It's ironic that the good days were in black and white.

Take a photo of classroom now

Well its your once great country that ruined itself and is continually ruining everyone else's once great countries, so no

There for a moment

>compulsory school programming
Oh yes, things are so much better programming children with sexual deviance and gender theories! I guess we can fill in the gaps with corporate logos and hashtags, those idiots in the past didn't know anything hehe!

This was Chicago. hard to believe

Kill me

I went to an all white primary school. Not whites only just there wasn't any other kids other than white except for maybe one bleached Mediterranean family.

They were right all along.. No one listened and now look at the mess we have.

The highschool I went to is still all white, my kids will be attending all white as well.

Jesus Christ these people are racist as hell. Was they're no peaceful form of segregation? These people look crazy.

OIY VEY VERY RACIST!

>Wisconsin better than Minnesota
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Wisconsin is fine as fuck though

>coney island
they disneyfied the fuck outta that place. still a little ghetto there though

Plastic surgery wasn't a big thing yet.

There wasnt all the hormones pumped into our food.

This one is pertty damn sad.

"my country"

kek

Sure feels like stormfront in this thread.

went to a catholic primary school in australia, not a single black/abo, only the occasional chink(though not in my year) was nice, high school on the other hand 1/5 chimps luckily they didn't attend class much

The loss of our cities is the most tragic part

youtu.be/6GxWmSVv-cY

>Tfw this was Oakland California as late as the 70s

Not any more.

That probably has more to do with horrible teachers nowadays; more than any ethnic identity bs.

Let me see if I have some. They won't be purely American though.

Highschool was still majority white but we got some islanders as well. Damn there are some sexy islander girls.

pushups were not common until the 70s

This. only niggers and incestuous people like big dits, I say incestuous because for white people, the attraction comes from wanting to be coddled by someone who would provide breastfeeding to them, i.e. mother love. and this then is projected onto potential sexual partners.

:,(

Hans, your country is the most cuckedd of all time. If Merkel makes a mistake, you will be cucked a third time

none of the good teachers would want to teach a class of nogs
but seriously, private tutoring is a 100 times more fulfilling and better paid than trying to run a zoo why would anyone sane go and sacrifice themselves for people who'll just resent you either way

most lefty teachers end up alcoholics or depressed

Obviously it's way layer than what you are posting, but it's still sad

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

>monkeys thrown into the machine
No shit it stopped working, you can't throw in something that is incapable of development and expect shit to grow

Later

Looks like Jared Diamond is wrong again!

>Confederate flags
>No niggers
>Everyone is smiling

>Good times

lol you keep telling yourself that. At this rate there won't be any white majority town left.

/pol is just a less autisitc version of stormfront.

No, every straight man likes big tits, small gigs and medium tits. I'm sorry you are a closeted faggot

Cause everybody loves fucking small boys with vaginas, right?

underrated

Still feel the runoff
And to say pol is any less autistic is autistic in itself

>needing diversity for the sake of diversity
This is why your country is cucked

>no pushup bras
>no gmos
>no hormones in dairy and meat
Gee I wonder why

Much has changed

>
Then- beautiful.

Now- youtu.be/7WiT-c3NA0M

Trust me, Mexicans are much better then pakis...

¡Si!

t. shitskin

Much more conservative clothing if you pay close attention; There is very few, if any, that shows women walking around with half their shit hanging out on display by just wearing regular recreational clothing

all went shit after federal reserve and jews.
"american dream" what a joke

are you gay user?

beautiful
>inb4 a nigger will destroy this beautiful thread

dont cry cuz is over
smile cuz is happened

HOLY SHIT GET A STICK
THEYVE BUSTED OUT THE PINYATAS

The poor little girl in the middle.
I feel her isolation.

She didn't have to worry about been raped by the non assimilated.

nice one roach, but i like a nice c cup rather than a E-normous.

Looking through photo's, seeing dates posted, I realize now why a lot of older "hippie" boomer types are so sjw and self hating, they NEVER had to grow up as children they way they damned us to surrounded by animals, birth to 10 yrs old are developmental, fuck how can they argue/enfore points that they never had to live through ?! fuckin mind blown m8

Little boy face palming by the flags.
What did he mean?

>future congressional democrats

Germans talking about other countries mistakes always amuse me.

well i mean.. you technically could make that happen

nigger. hush now.

I live in a suburb and group of small towns about an hour and a half outside of LA. It's my hometown and I never saw a non white that wasn't a gardener my whole life. Now my apartment complex is being overrun with Indians (which I don't mind that much) but what concerns me is I'm suddenly seeing niggers everywhere. I even saw a white woman with a half black daughter in my grocery store the other day... we need a homeland Sup Forums...

I'm a chink who went to an inner city high school that was mostly black. At that time, I was part of the school newspaper and wanted to do an article on the history of the school but I was advised not to do it as the school used to be all white. I found boxes of pictures and portraits stored away of when the school was white and i guess they gradually took them down as the school demographic turned black. So while the school dates back to the 1940s, there was only pictures of the student body displayed in the school's hallways from the late 1970's and later. I'm not the sympathetic type but white people, your history is getting erased, fucking stand up for yourselves or be forgotten forever.

>/pol

You have to go back.

What city do you live in

Here we see boomer filth in its larval stage. Notice the rudimentary sense of entitlement and budding disregard for the welfare of future generations.