Pls nuke my country:

Pls nuke my country:

>A Polish man who killed a two year old girl and her grandparents in Meijel, Limburg, in May 2013, has been released from prison early. He was sentenced to 15 months in prison during an appeal process. (Before this, THE SON OF A BITCH WAS SENTENCED TO ONLY 120 (!) HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE and 60 days in prison) He is however, allowed to return to Poland after 9 months because his girlfriend is pregnant.

The father of the girl is devastated and of course our limp wristed state secretary could not do shit.

PVV, VVD, CDA and SP are outraged, others have yet to comment on what happened.

Welcome to the Netherlands!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Angry bump

Dutchlanders get BTFO by Poles when not getting BTFO by mussies.

Fuck this world.

I am sorry comrade toothpaste, but you must find a new way.

Poles are horrible drivers, some Pole crashed his car today in The Hague (i think) while driving in the wrong direction.

I'm sorry.

We have a shit ton of bad drivers in the states.

Old people
Disabled people
Black mothers
Asian women(ESPECIALLY)
Teenage girls
Douchebags who cant keep their face away from texting.

Its not your fault Stanislaw, it's the fault of the Dutch system and drunk Poles

please keep him in your country. Also

>He is however, allowed to return to Poland after 9 months because his girlfriend is pregnant.

How can his gf be pregnant if he spent 9 months in jail. He was cucked and they are realising him. Why?

*releasing

No idea. Maybe they banged one day before he went to prison but to me it seems that this is just a trick to escape.

It's not just Poles tho. You can break into a person's home, beat them to death steal their shit and you'd still get community service over here and maybe 2 years or so in prison.

>The father of the girl is devastated

The state sanctions longer sentences when a community is outraged enough to seek justice themselves. The father would ensure justice is served in future by going Batman on the Pollack/judges.

he got 15 months for killing 3 people including a child? i really doubt it.

>toothpaste being ungrateful for receiving free cultural enrichment
what is wrong with you?

Teletext.

>be me
>get new cable tv subscription
>all dutch tv channels are gone
>mfw

Correct.

>kill infant and her old man
>15 months

>show benis to little girl
>30 years of prison

teletext in 2017... pretty rare

You forgot a few

>drunk mexicans
>uninsured mexicans
>poo in loo uber driver trying to find the pickup and stopping in the middle of a highway
>niggers driving like they stole it. With a high probability they did in fact steal it.

This is the modern western (((justice))). Same in France

checked

>The one asshole who weaves past every car on the freeway
>unaware semitruck drivers

How did he kill them? Sounds like traffic accident, possibly with alcohol involved?
I refuse to believe it was a pre-meditated murder or during a robbery.

Isnt sentencing usually related to the severity of the offence as well as the culpability of the criminal?

The Polish guy probably just had bald tyres on his car and slid into them. I feel sorry for everyone involved.

This

Justice delivered by the state is to ensure that justice is not sought by individuals. It is your duty to ensure that justice is served one way or another - this ensures the state understands.

This is what you get when you have free movement of people in the EU. You allowed our government to export all of our problems to foreign countries. The day of reckoning will come anyway, but it could've come earlier. This is what you get for voting for liberal, globalist merchants

They really are

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html

This happened to me once, nobody died but I slide into oncoming traffic when it was raining, I was going slow too.

Now I drive like grandma everywhere.

Meant to reply to

The victim should just kill the perpetrator, and then do a bit of time himself.

Go kill him. Most murders are unsolved, especially if the murderer is unknown to the victim. The police won't look all that hard either, since this guy is a piece of shit.

Black people are without a doubt the worst drivers I have ever seen.

its true. he hit two grandparents who were walking across the street holding a 2 year old. he wasn't drunk so the sentence was light. he got 15 months (though initially all he would have gotten was community service, but that caused mass outrage). after 9 months hes now a free man because his GF is pregnant.

this is considered justice in a liberal country. there's a video of the father of the child throwing a chair at the judge in anger.